• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

My area has been hit by tornadoes before, though it's not common like it was in the Midwest. If strong winds can nearly drag me away and lock me outside of my home and also knock down trees, a tornado would be much worse than those winds.
You think peak for peak, a tornado is worse than a tsunami?

You think peak for peak, a tornado is worse than a tsunami?
Yes. At least with tsunamis, there's more of a chance of you surviving the wave by getting to higher ground, and even then, you can still at least try and swim to safety. Tell me, what are you going to do with 100 mph wind flinging you around, flinging objects around that can instantly kill you without any warning?

Edit: the speed is actually a bit slower but my point still stands.

Yes. At least with tsunamis, there's more of a chance of you surviving the wave by getting to higher ground, and even then, you can still at least try and swim to safety. Tell me, what are you going to do with 100 mph wind flinging you around, flinging objects around that can instantly kill you without any warning?
If we're talking about which natural disaster is killing more people, at its most dangerous, a tsunami is wiping the floor with a tornado.

The deadliest tornado in recorded world history killed 1,300 people.

The deadliest tsunami in recorded world history killed over 200,000 people. It's not even a competition.

Now in terms of human health effects, tornadoes are worse.

If we're talking about which natural disaster is killing more people, at its most dangerous, a tsunami is wiping the floor with a tornado.

The deadliest tornado in recorded world history killed 1,300 people.

The deadliest tsunami in recorded world history killed over 200,000 people. It's not even a competition.

Now in terms of human health effects, tornadoes are worse.
So a quick death vs a more painful one. Yeah, I think the Tornado is worse on this front.

In the tranquil profundity of my heart, there exists an aspiration, a yearning so profound that it permeates every iota of my existence. It is not a capricious fancy or a transient longing, but a profound, fervent aspiration that reverberates within me. It is as if my very essence is reaching out, yearning for something that feels tantalizingly beyond my grasp. This aspiration is not engendered from avarice or ambition, but from a place of authentic necessity, a necessity as vital to my existence as the air I respire. It is an aspiration that has been indelibly inscribed into the very core of my being, an aspiration that propels me, motivates me, and imparts purpose to my existence. It is an aspiration that is deeply, fervently mine. I yearn to see @TWILIGHT-OP Oiled up thugging it out Gangnam style whilst Lofi hip hop plays in the background.

In the tranquil profundity of my heart, there exists an aspiration, a yearning so profound that it permeates every iota of my existence. It is not a capricious fancy or a transient longing, but a profound, fervent aspiration that reverberates within me. It is as if my very essence is reaching out, yearning for something that feels tantalizingly beyond my grasp. This aspiration is not engendered from avarice or ambition, but from a place of authentic necessity, a necessity as vital to my existence as the air I respire. It is an aspiration that has been indelibly inscribed into the very core of my being, an aspiration that propels me, motivates me, and imparts purpose to my existence. It is an aspiration that is deeply, fervently mine. I yearn to see @TWILIGHT-OP Oiled up thugging it out Gangnam style whilst Lofi hip hop plays in the background.

disagree with 99 layers of vote manipulation

On behalf of RandomGuy, this doesn't mean he thinks the show is bad, just that it gets more praise than he thinks it deserves, which is a valid opinion for him to have as it's based on his subjective opinion on the show versus the amount of criticism and feedback the show has received from fans.
Thanks😭

Still doesn't change the fact that mfs are still gonna get mad regardless considering this is Avatar we're talking about. Mfs are crash dummies for this show.

Rayman 2 is not a good game at all.
-Lack of mobility, rayman moves too slow for a 3D platformer. Its not even funny. Think of Amy from sonic adventure but 15 minutes longer,
-Levels that take way too long,
-Its genuinely hard to see whats going on during the boat section where you reunite globox's children
-combat is boring. Rayman 2 has one combat move and its "upgraded" but its just really boring
-Respawn time is genuinely too long for its own good. It takes like 4 seconds to respawn
-so many liquids are instant ko's and as I mentioned, the 4 second respawn time
-Rocket sections are also one shot where you need to never get hit, at least give me like 3 hits and then I die. Not one shots. The final boss is brutally annoying on the second phase since its a rocket section.
-Phase 2 of razorbeard feels like worse starfox 64, it controls terribly.
-Navigating levels is such a slog and can take up to 5-6 minutes,

Now for the upsides
+Fun story
+Fun characters
+Fun Dialogue
+Fun theme I think
+The water levels are genuinely good, dare I say better than Mario 64 water levels.

Its a damn shame. I had such a fun time with Origins, Legends, and 3, I kinda get why people like 2 so much, if you wanna critique why Im wrong go ahead. I just tried to like the game but the cons made me really annoyed and I felt ultimately let down with rayman 2.

On behalf of RandomGuy, this doesn't mean he thinks the show is bad, just that it gets more praise than he thinks it deserves, which is a valid opinion for him to have as it's based on his subjective opinion on the show versus the amount of criticism and feedback the show has received from fans.
Thank you, i personally think the show is great but others might disagree, and that's okay.

Rayman 2 is not a good game at all.
-Lack of mobility, rayman moves too slow for a 3D platformer. Its not even funny. Think of Amy from sonic adventure but 15 minutes longer,
-Levels that take way too long,
-Its genuinely hard to see whats going on during the boat section where you reunite globox's children
-combat is boring. Rayman 2 has one combat move and its "upgraded" but its just really boring
-Respawn time is genuinely too long for its own good. It takes like 4 seconds to respawn
-so many liquids are instant ko's and as I mentioned, the 4 second respawn time
-Rocket sections are also one shot where you need to never get hit, at least give me like 3 hits and then I die. Not one shots. The final boss is brutally annoying on the second phase since its a rocket section.
-Phase 2 of razorbeard feels like worse starfox 64, it controls terribly.
-Navigating levels is such a slog and can take up to 5-6 minutes,

Now for the upsides
+Fun story
+Fun characters
+Fun Dialogue
+Fun theme I think
+The water levels are genuinely good, dare I say better than Mario 64 water levels.

Its a damn shame. I had such a fun time with Origins, Legends, and 3, I kinda get why people like 2 so much, if you wanna critique why Im wrong go ahead. I just tried to like the game but the cons made me really annoyed and I felt ultimately let down with rayman 2.
Rayman Whorigins is better

As a southeast asian the only that got me high out of both nickelodeon and cartoon network is Villainous, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Tom and Jerry, and Mechamato.

Back