• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Not sure if this is unpopular, but Middle School (Grade 7 to 9) is by far, without a doubt, the worst compared to any other stage of school. With Elementary, kids are kind of dumb, and bullying is like extremely rare. They get captivated by anything. High school, the kids there are at least middle-end range of puberty, and their feelings aren't that erratic, and they are a bit more mature compared to their middle school part. Although they are still extreme, but you can sort of reason with them.

Middle School? Actual hell. 7th grade especially. They are at their beginnings of their puberty, and it's understandable that their emotions are a bit erratic, but I'm not sure if it's only my Middle school, but they are ******* nuts. They are constantly extremely loud, have no concept/understanding of what is right or not, and a lot of them are just straight up psychotic.

Not sure how it is with other countries, but I recall that one student died in my middle school by other students. Poor guy, inshallah his soul is in heaven.

I have no clue what kind of demon possesses Middle Schooler, but Jesus Christ can they be clinically insane.

(Got news about a few other middle schoolers getting severely injured by other middle schoolers, and all of them were public schools. My parents wanted to send my little brother to a public middle school, and I had to talk to them for quite a while to convince them to send him to a private school since they didn't know. Sorry if this seems too much, but I had to rant/vent about it somewhere).
Funniest thing is my middle school years were arguably the most fun years for me in school.

I'd slam your ass in Random Battle Mayhem, bro.
I'd maul you stop playing with me
I'll give you my username and everything
I'm not afraid of you
super-buu-dragon-ball-z.gif

Back