• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Meanwhile Lightning feat enjoyers:
hakari-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Its literally the scan used to justify his rating lmao. Not only that, but that "travel speed" is so fast that not even Deku could believe that it could be peformed by speed alone

That would be like saying that subsonic doesn't cap 98% of JJK because the statement is talking about Naoya while running lol

Its literally the scan used to justify his rating lmao. Not only that, but that "travel speed" is so fast that not even Deku could believe that it could be peformed by speed alone

That would be like saying that subsonic doesn't cap 98% of JJK because the statement is talking about Naoya while running lol
Bro is yapping as if because it's on the profiles I completely agree with everything lmao, it's no secret that travel speed is garbage in shonen and the ratings tend to reflect combat speed more than anything else.

Also the difference is that Naoya's Mach 3 travel speed, for instance, actually outspeeds the reactions and combat speed of other characters. It's that simple

The whataboutisms at play here are mad funny tho ngl

Forever Winter is out? And it flopped?
It released way too early, too early by even early access game standards, and it's all because the studio listened to the fans that wanted the game to come out fast. The AI is absolutely dog water and that was advertised as the best part of the game. I have a feeling that it'll be quickly updated to be a better game, but that also pisses me off because I'm tired of games coming out half-baked and needing huge day one patches.

Ma boy reacting and countering a SoL attack from a lightning sorcerer (It can't be used because when his body was like this he got hit by a sound attack)
0238-007.png
0238-008.png
Also the thing is, it's not like I think Sukuna getting hit by sound here actually makes him below sound or something, I tend to just ignore this scene completely because everything about it is inconsistent with itself. If anything the verse is probably in the Hypersonic range or so, massively upscaling from the likes of Naoya and all that

it's no secret that travel speed is garbage in shonen and the ratings tend to reflect combat speed more than anything else.
"Damn, that shit is so fast that I can't believe that it can be done with speed alone! Good thing that I surpressed such speed by about five times even without OFA!"

"Damn, that shit is so fast that I can't believe that it can be done with speed alone! Good thing that I surpressed such speed by about five times even without OFA!"
Way to dodge the point entirely, if we're comparing travel speed to travel speed between Deku and Endeavor it's literally no contest

"Oh but why would you only compare travel speed?" ...Because they're traveling. Crazy. Bro hears anything about JJK and just says stuff

Also the thing is, it's not like I think Sukuna getting hit by sound here actually makes him below sound or something, I tend to just ignore this scene completely because everything about it is inconsistent with itself. If anything the verse is probably in the Hypersonic range or so, massively upscaling from the likes of Naoya and all that
So peak. You now understand why the highest possible value can't be used and justify that with "Nah, Ima just ignore that because is too high"
"Oh but why would you only compare travel speed?" ...Because they're traveling. Crazy
Crazy is AFO getting hit by a sonic attack

And if you think that you can actually justify that with that "Oh, thats just travel speed" youre already under powerscaling brainrot I fear

So peak. You now understand why the highest possible value can't be used and justify that with "Nah, Ima just ignore that"
Bro that's not what I was saying. Obviously you've gotta be careful, but that's because of potential inconsistencies within the verse, not just because of being worried about a high rating

Basically, if it's perfectly consistent with itself (or in the case of general standards, just actually makes sense), there should be no reason to oppose it. And yet here we are...
Crazy is AFO getting hit by a sonic attack

And if you think that you can actually justify that with that "Oh, thats just travel speed" youre already under powerscaling brainrot I fear
Frankly I think a better defense would be that he let himself get hit by it because it's Jirou of all people, the one he was dismissing throughout that fight. But I won't be that guy. The real answer is that Horikoshi don't give a crap tbh

Back