• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Oh
I have been reading OPM since the anime release, so yeah
But the current state of the manga is just sad. The writting is poor and everything is way too out of place

I haven't caught up on the manga yet (I read up to chapter 16 then switched to the anime, I'll switch back to the manga when I've finished the anime) but I heard the writing is kind of messy cause the author keeps rewriting chapters or something like that.
But I still want to keep reading because the art is impeccable and so is the combat/choreography. I also really like some of the characters (like Mumen Rider, even though he's ridiculously weak I like him very much).

More like 5th to me

1. For Faith
2. Way of Life
3. Battle for the Dream
4. For Who's Sake
5. A Scattered Moment
My Yakuza takes are colder than the fridge, so I can't decide which is the superior final boss theme between Fly and Born To Be Wild.

On the one hand, Fly is a beautifully-made song that was created by the best composer the series has ever seen, designed in such a way to fit in with the flow of the gameplay. It also fits with the aesthetic and story of two grown shirtless men who are parallels to eachother fighting on a rooftop to save someone they care about so much to the point they'd call them family. It's also (also) the only song in human history that somehow managed to add in a music box into its finale and make it sound chilling.

On the other hand, Born To Be Wild is Born To Be Wild.

My Yakuza takes are colder than the fridge, so I can't decide which is the superior final boss theme between Fly and Born To Be Wild.

On the one hand, Fly is a beautifully-made song that was created by the best composer the series has ever seen, designed in such a way to fit in with the flow of the gameplay. It also fits with the aesthetic and story of two grown shirtless men who are parallels to eachother fighting on a rooftop to save someone they care about so much to the point they'd call them family. It's also (also) the only song in human history that somehow managed to add in a music box into its finale and make it sound chilling.

On the other hand, Born To Be Wild is Born To Be Wild.
Oh wait I forgot Fly, that's my third place pick 💀

I also didn't include spinoffs since my list would be flooded with options

Back