• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico-v11 said:
Umm isn't Fullmetal Alchemist a shounen though?
Anime has trying to have a plot - we judge a plot

Anime don't trying - we don't judge it

Thats why, I don't judge DBZ plot.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I was more refering to the "sheer amount" part. Seriously, an infinite amount of 1-As? Was Lovecraft on drugs when he wrote that?
Why not? technically there just being that exist beyond any concept we can conceive with them being beyond dimensions being used as proof before.

Also, Dino Thunder had Tommy, which is already great, but they had mesogog and Kira too, so its quality > Dino Charge's quality

• Shokugeki no Soma is bad fanservice badly disguised as a cooking competition badly disguised as a shonen manga
  • I don't like sport anime because they take forever and the skills are highly unrealistic (after all, I consider sport one of the more realistic genres of anime)
  • Harem LNs are teenage fantasy fulfilment, and VNs of the same genre (especially with superpowers) is the same but much worse
  • Isekai genre is just behind highschool harem in term of bad. Harem, video game shenanigans, and the hax. I know M/A/LN is one of the most escapist form of entertainment, but my god isekai takes the bad aspect of this escapism up to eleven
  • I can't understand why Kanna from Dragon Maid is so popular. What do people find adorable about a loli whose characterization is jitome eyes, eating like a black hole, and having suggestive interaction with another loli?
  • Tsunderes are bad. Double point if it's a loli/ flat chested tsundere. Even worse if they are also violent.
  • Deadpan lolis as well. Lolis are created to give off an aura of adorableness. What do people find adorable about an emotionless little girl? Kids should be energetic and playful, not having the expression of a rock
  • Jerkass MCs are terrible, and plain unrelatable.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
  • Tsunderes are bad. Double point if it's a loli/ flat chested tsundere. Even worse if they are also violent.
  • Deadpan lolis as well. Lolis are created to gives of an aura of adorableness. What do people find adorable about an emotionless little girl? Kids should be energetic and playful, not having the expression of a rock
Man, you just read my mind. Hi-Five? ('-')/

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Sonic 06 is a great game
The only game i think is remotely close to as glitchy as S6 is AC Unity (Before the patches).

(Hey, what if we do a VS Thread with Prime AC Unity vs Sonic 6? That will be epic!)

Stranger Things is at the very most above average.

Destiny is overhatted.

Same goes for Jace Beleren and most games/shows that are grasped by mainstream media (albiet most of them I don't support either).

The Khans of Takir block was great

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Slapping some stupidly high number on a loli's age is the poorest excuse to lewd her, especially when she doesn't behave her "age" in canon. There I said it. Take that "legal" loli defenders (read: people that want to lewd them)
Spitting absolute truth. Age doesn't matter if you have the mental capacity of a 6 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back