• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale god tiers being 5D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i think Undertale god tiers specifically asriel should be 5D but first because asriel the has equivelent to about 7 Human souls he had 6 human soul's plus all monster soul's which is stated to be equivelant to one human soul but first we have to work out how strong one human soul is and it's multiplier useing the power of MATH we should be able to figure this out i will be useing scaling off of frisk and a few character statements (warning people this shit is about to get complicated) so first how powerful is frisk and what dimension is he. So first what dimension is he well he can use reset's and be fine and with full awareness of past timeline never effect's there personality either they can reset and it was stated by sans that reseter's are time manipulators. So lets see if they can do same thing with space so in the fight with omega flowey he literally erased a space and arrived in a comepletly destroyed dimension THE END as the save call's it Frisk is still fine. Hmm this is looking a lot like 4D to me different timeline's and space destroying attack's not effective hmm look's lke 4D as i was looking for evidence to support this i found even more evidence then i had hoped. First peice of evidence is that when asriel destroyed all time-space continuums then frisk is still standing all time-space continuuums getting destroyed and frisk is still standing with almost no damage taken hmm so time and space does not effect him that sound's a lot like 4D to me if he was 3D then when he reset he would lose all his memory which he clearly does not so that about sum's up why frisk is 4D so we can assume that frisk is regular Undertale human level. Further proof of this i have proved frisk is 4D already and frisk can not harm asriel as he is INFINITLY above him definatly sounding like 5D to me. Ok so scaling from frisk omega flowey and asriel we can conclude 1-6 soul's is 4D and 7 soul's is 5D asgore specifically stated that when he got the seventh soul he would become god like so if he needed 7 soul's and not 6 what is so great about 7 i mean 6 is pretty good i mean just look at omega flowey but why 7 soul's and how would this change effect the person who absorb's it so much well i think this number is so special because it is the change from 4D to 5D which in turn explain's why everyone think's that whoever absorb's them become's godlike and explain's why asriel is infinitly above a 4D frisk and that is why i think asriel is 5D my friend's feel free to disagree with me discuss if you think this is accurate. plz admin don't close this if you feel wank it took me very long to write this.

You need to structure your posts much better if you want anybody to read and comment on them.

Being infinitely above a 4D being isn't enough to be 5D if the former posses finite 4D power. A being with X dimensions is infinitely above a being who possess infinite (X-1) dimensional power.

As Frisk's 4D power is finite, being infinitely stronger than them only qualifies for infinite 4D power.

Surviving space time destroying attacks isnt 4D (being). Just 4D durability. He has finite 4D power as he can damage Omega Flowey but Flowey > him. Asriel is infinitely >> Frisk. Yes. But infinite 4D isnt the same as 5D. The same way High 3-A (infinite 3D) isnt the same as Low 2-C (borderline 4D).

Not losing memories after reset is just Acausality.

@Kaltias Hmm i still go by my point that they are 5D but most your stuff seems to be right well at least infinitly 4D is an upgrade

Only Asriel has infinite 4-D power, which is 2-A, and that is what he is already listed as, so I don't think there will be any upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back