• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale God Tier ability additions.

Asriel Dreemurr

Electricity Manipulation for Asriel via Shocker breaker.

Fire Manipulation for Asriel via obvious reasons.

Weapon Creation for Asriel because he created the chaos sabers out of nothing (that's not Matter Manipulation for god's sake)

Elemental Manipulation via Electricity Manipulation and Fire Manipulation

Intangibility as even landing a hit on Asriel results in a miss.

Shapeshifting he completely changed his shape when he transformed into the Hypergoner.

4th Wall Awareness because Flowey had this ability once.

Memory Manipulation via Information Manipulation as Asriel removed nearly all memory of the SOULs he absorbed.

Immortality(Types; 1 and 4) Type 1 shouldn't be hard to explain.

Type 4 because Asriel has all abilities as God Flowey. The only reason he couldn't activate them was because of Frisk's higher Determination.

Asriel also stated after killing Frisk he was going to reset the world.

Asriel should have all the abilities of every Monster as he absorbed all their SOULs.

Chara
Chara has two keys.

Their absolute and when they fused with the Anomaly's SOUL.

So.

Chara becomes: 2-C likely 2-B | at least 2-C likely 2-B possibly far higher.

Chara has Immortality(Type 4) via save and load.

Abstract Existence WE WERE SUPPOSED TO ADD THAT MONTHS AGO.

The Anomaly
Same as Chara, two keys.

Data Manipulation as the Anomaly can mess with game data.

Immortality type 4 as the Anomaly can save, load and come back to life.

Annoying Dog
Conceptual Manipulation(Type 3) because he created various concepts in Undertale. Concepts such as space, time, determination, stats etc.

Asriel

Most of them are okay but there are few exceptions

• Weapon mastery refers to having great skills with weapons, Having an advanced form his sword attack isn't really evidence of this.
  • The miss happens with Mettaton due to his durability. Same thing probably applies here. Don't think this is intangibility
  • Shapeshifting I am not sure about but don't have much problems either
  • Memory manipulation I'm similarly iffy about
  • Having all abilities is definitely not something I can agree with without sufficient evidence.
Chara

Not sure about this

Anomaly

If them messing with data is canon, sure. But if there isn't proof that it is then they can't have it.

Asriel

1. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't get Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Weapon Creation, or Fourth Wall Awareness from the start.
  2. Intangibility... hmm. I could see that happening.
  3. Shapeshifting... I dunno. I always thought that the Hyper Goner was a separate object.
  4. Doesn't he have Memory Manipulation already?
  5. Is that how it works? I'm not all that sure.
  6. Asriel lost 2-A because he first had it just because he was infinitely more powerful than Photoshop Flowey or Chara. After some discussion, it was agreed that no multiplier, not even an infinite one, can be used to put a 2-C/2-B character at 2-B/2-A. The reason given was that the distance between two space-time continua is not only impossible to quantify, but it could even be infinite in itself.
  7. IIRC, Asriel's supposed omnipresence came from contacting Frisk before he even came to be. That definitely is not enough, but I'd like to know what that whole bit with Asriel calling Frisk is quantified as.
Chara

I don't think Chara w/ the Player's SOUL has any reason to be its own key. We never got to know how much more powerful Chara became from that, if they even did grow in power.

I'll let someone more knowledgeable handle the rest.

Andytrenom said:
Anomaly

If them messing with data is canon, sure. But if there isn't proof that it is then they can't have it.
Didn't Sans call them a "dirty hacker" when they achieved an impossible neutral route.

Any reason why you're putting Toby in this? Pretty sure there's a good reason why authors are never given articles in the VBW.

I agree with everything regarding Asriel except for Shapeshifting, that's not really Asriel. It's just a large "creature" he created just like how Sans created his gaster blasters.

Regarding Chara, yea they should have 2 separate keys right now and it would be more preferred if the keys are rated like this: "2-C, likely 2-B | 2-B" & their Omnipresence is lacking justifications right now. Also yea, Chara should've received Abstract Existence (Type 3 I believe would apply to them) a long while ago. Lastly, I agree with everything else and that should be Conceptual Creation for the Annoying Dog actually.

@Andy

1. Err....the OP never mentioned Weapon Mastery, he said Weapon Creation.

2. The "miss" can also have to do with the monsters being too fast as well, so for Asriel's case, the "miss" has to do with both his infinite durability & immeasurable speed.

3. I already mentioned about the shapeshifting part earlier, so I don't really have to explain for this part.

4. That is the entire point of why Frisk had to restore the memories of their friends who were turned into lost souls due to most of their memories being erased by Asriel.

5. Asriel absorbed and used superior versions of the main monsters characters powers & hundreds of monster SOULs, that's enough evidence for that.

Asriel did change himself from a Flower into his original form and then the form you fought him in so that could be shape shifting?

Magi Hussie said:
I agree with everything regarding Asriel except for Shapeshifting, that's not really Asriel. It's just a large "creature" he created just like how Sans created his gaster blasters.
Regarding Chara, yea they should have 2 separate keys right now and it would be more preferred if the keys are rated like this: "2-C, likely 2-B | 2-B" & their Omnipresence is lacking justifications right now. Also yea, Chara should've received Abstract Existence (Type 3 I believe would apply to them) a long while ago. Lastly, I agree with everything else and that should be Conceptual Creation for the Annoying Dog actually.
I agree with you but Asriel should really have shapeshifting since he returned to his original shape after absorbing all the SOULs (his appearance was that of a flower at the time he absorbed the SOULs, not a goat) like Phoenix821 said.

@Phoenix That would be considered as a Transformation.

@The Foolish What you're describing has to do with Asriel depowering himself and returning back to a flower would also be a part of Transformation as its weakness being not permanent without the hundreds of monster souls he possessed in his body.

Transformation is changing your appearance however some part of your initial appearance is left.

Shapesherting is to completely change your appearancemwoth no part of your original appearance noticeable.

Asriel:

Elemental Manips, Weapon creation and Immortality are alright.

Shapeshifting I agree should be transformation. He treats them a differing forms, while shapeshifting should be possible to do in whatever form you wish.

No to Intangibility for the same reason Mettaton doesn't get it, despite him showing Miss every time you try to hit them

I disagree with Fourth Wall awerness. He wasn't even aware his Frisk wasn't Chara, let alone knowing that he is a videogame character.

Chara:

I disagree with two keys. Nothing truly changes beyond control. They still had the ability to draw on the anomalies power beforehand as is, and they also had the same abilities. The only thing that changes is that they cannot posses frisk at all times, pacifist or not, but that isn't enough for a different key to be honest.

The rest was already agreed on beforehand.

And no, they do have all of Frisk's abilities, they have control over frisk just as much as the player.

Anomaly:

No to Data Manip, not canon.

It should still be "Possibly" to immortality type 4. For all we know it is beyond time, making the use of reset to heal impossible.

Annoying Dog:

Alright.

Didn't Sans break it too?

Twice during snowdin.

He was the only one who referred to the player as the anomaly.

And he called the player a dirty hacker once. Also the Dirty hacker ending is canon.

question

Shouldn't all SAVE and LOAD users (Frisk, Asriel, Flowey, Chara) get type 4 immortality?

Yeah but Froggit should get the ability because he is aware of the game controls, instead of people like Sans who can literally detect any alteration in the game files.

Apatheticskell said:
Didn't Sans break it too?
Twice during snowdin.

He was the only one who referred to the player as the anomaly.

And he called the player a dirty hacker once. Also the Dirty hacker ending is canon.
I wish Dirty hacker ending was canon though we have to hack the files to do that and we repeatedly say files are not canon. Though I believe Sans has 4th Wall Breaking.

But it is. Why else would Toby make Sans telling the player to stop. If a character was well aware of the events taking place it's canon.

@Kyle The dirty hacker ending is canon & Annoying Dog stopped you from hacking for the Legendary Artifact (which I linked that source in an earlier response btw).

Back