• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

Solved
image.png

So I was suddenly beginning to think of something: since the combined effort of the recruited darkners of the Cyber World were able to form the Thrash Machine mecha which was able to fight GIGA Queen, do you think we could potentially scale them to GIGA Queen’s power divided by the amount of recruits since each of them used their power to create the mecha?

As evidence they were using their own power to power the mecha, there are these statements:
  • My strongest JPEGs!
  • My energy!
I think it could work, especially when we know how much power each recruit is contributing to the machine.

I made a calculation for the power of each recruit.
Well, I'm back-​

NO.

Though what I wonder is if it would warrant Low 2-C hax rating. For the same reason we don't give Omega Flowey Low 2-C.
Getting to this. No.

SAVEs in Undertale are different, as they're only Checkpoints in time which allow you only to go in a different point of time in the same timeline.

In Deltarune they act as independent timelines.

Getting to this. No.

SAVEs in Undertale are different, as they're only Checkpoints in time which allow you only to go in a different point of time in the same timeline.

In Deltarune they act as independent timelines.
Well, in Deltarune the save file system itself act different.
(Not going against, more like supporting.)

Timelines overwritten, copied, erased, and mainly, no deja-vu effect.

Besides Low 2-C Photoshop Flowey is dumb by the moment that the Earth is still somehow intact given he still needs the 7th SOUL to destroy humanity.

Not saying he should be just 8-A x 6 (heck he can be 7-A, High 6-B and so on, given the exponential boost) but we know way too little in that incoherent mess that is his tiering to give an actual rating,

Besides Low 2-C Photoshop Flowey is dumb by the moment that the Earth is still somehow intact given he still needs the 7th SOUL to destroy humanity.
Barrier is an ultimate construct, yes, Flowey can still pass the barrier but not break it....

I doubt that Flowey destroyed the UT, since otherwise he would crush the barrier too

The barrier is 2-B given that Asriel needs effort to break it despite having 7 SOULs.

But none of these matter to Photoshop Flowey's tiering, Unknown just fits better.

The barrier is 2-B given that Asriel needs effort to break it despite having 7 SOULs.

But none of these matter to Photoshop Flowey's tiering, Unknown just fits better.
Asriel could've just teleported everyone outside the barrier if he could go past it, but LET'S SKIP OVER THAT,

I'm sure the Barrier cancels teleportation or similar abilities, since sans
But doesn't cancel out literally any other power? Yeah right. Plus, Asriel CAN leave the barrier due to his soul being strong enough, so using Sans doesn't make sense.

Bro can just walk through the barrier as he has everyone, and then shove them off him on the surface.

They used sans because it shows just "teleport lol" doesnt work
It does when it's established that people with 2 souls can leave the barrier no problem. Sans doesn't have two souls, he barely has one since it's so weak. You really can't compare him to Azzy.

Ultimately doesn't matter because he'd have to break it anyway (otherwise Frisk would be trapped), but I find it weird how Omega Flowey's powers, which should also be able to leave the barrier, just don't.

It does when it's established that people with 2 souls can leave the barrier no problem.
Yes they can because their soul is strong. Not because they can teleport
but I find it weird how Omega Flowey's powers, which should also be able to leave the barrier, just don't.
I always thought it was because frisk blocking his way and Flowey with his massive ego wanting to show how Frisks DT is nothing compared to his before he leaves the barrier kinda like when the villian instead of pushing the button fights the hero to show how they are superior.

I always thought it was because frisk blocking his way and Flowey with his massive ego wanting to show how Frisks DT is nothing compared to his before he leaves the barrier kinda like when the villian instead of pushing the button fights the hero to show how they are superior.
Flowey always could actually. But he just wanted to torture Frisk endlessly first.

Would that scale to Photoshop Flowey's LS?

Same with Frisk's given that they should be comparable to that, as that's still the full power of a single SOUL.
I can calc the twisting of the gun to Flowey and multiply it by 6.

Frisk is not at their full power for obvious reasons, but yeah, they definitely would scale.

Back