• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

Turns out the leak was right (confirmed rainbow rocket, all villain team leaders, battle factory expy and something else), which in turn means the rest of it was (each villain leader comes from a world were they won, via ultra wormholes).

I'm guessing Faba represents Gen 7? Guzma isn't that much of a main antagonist and Lusamine is an angel.

@Requiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=AD29Nmx2QuM

Possible translation:

TV: ...Breaking news!

Giovanni: A Team Rocket that uses all Pokemon to rule the world. This organization surpasses even that, Team Rainbow Rocket!

Intruder detected!

Grunt: You! All members, thrash the intruder!

Lysandre: Unfortunately, you're not one of those chosen ones!

Guzma: Hey, the hell are you doing! Get back here!!

Maxie: An ignorant child like you[...]

Cyrus: I made my perfect world without heart.

Archie: I think I'll make this world closer to my ideal as well!

Ghetsis: Fuhahaha! Good boy!! Just like that!!

Cyrus: I won't let anyone get in the way of my justice.

Maxie: If you get in my way, I'll make you understand!

Ghetsis: In order to accomplish my ambitions, I need a puppet.

Lysandre: Let's ask our Pokemon which of us is correct.

Giovanni: And I'm this organization's leader, Giovanni!

I still have no idea why the hell we make a distinction based on "Sealed" and "Unsealed" based on a slightly different design from ONE Episode in the anime and then apply it to assume that every Plakias and Dialgas are just 2-C

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Didn't the Red Chain NERF their power, not summon their true form or whatever?
Pretty much.

AFAIK it was meant to restrain them so Cyrus could keep them under control.

Wasn't that pokeballs? I explicitly remember in platinum it being said pokeballs nerf the shit out of Pokemon. This was said in platinum within galactic hq, red chain im pretty sure he wanted to use to avoid that problem and have them under his command at full power.

Which seems like a whole bunch of nonsense. You can beat up a wild Pokémon with a freshly captured one easily.

Even then, Full power compared to Pokéballs =/= A totally new form that is the only one to get all the higher feats for some reason.

I mean dont blame me, it says Pokeballs restrict a pokemons power once captured and he needs them at their max. Im just repeating what was said, ill try to find it.

"The second one says this: The birth of PALKIA. The creator of parallel dimensions... Alive, yet not alive... Everything drifts in space... To arrive in the same universe. It is the blessing of PALKIA."

20171102 191945
20171102 192012
20171102 192033
The Creation of Space
Some say the universe originated from a massive explosion. Similarly, Sinnoh is thought to have been formed by an explosion in ancient times. Needless to say, the explosion came from the power of a Pokémon. The Pokémon must have been the mythical creature considered a deity by the ancients. Our aim is not to capture the mythical Pokémon, but to obtain its power...

Mythical Pokémo

The mythical Pokémon... According to myths, the Pokémon created Sinnoh with its power. However, capturing the Pokémon with a Poké Ball prevents it from using its full power... But with the Red Chain, the Pokémon can be shackled, and its power can be used without restraint...

Red Chai

The Red Chain... The Pokémon of the three lakes and Mt. Coronet are somehow connected. Capturing the Pokémon of the lakes will free the Pokémon of Mt. Coronet. From the Pokémon of the lakes, crystals can be extracted to create a Red Chain. Using that Red Chain, the mythical Pokémon can be summoned and shackled to do as we command...

Thanks, dude. It also makes sense that a Pokeball would restrict a Legendary's power rather than an average one, which the quote above implies.

Oh well, I'm gonna be playing through every game. If I find anything I'll post it (doing the Oswald thing, also no I'm not using delibird, give me a better option).

Back