• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

Seems to imply pokeballs actually nerf further than that, considering he wants them to create a new universe and pokeballs gimp that.

On a side note >canon confirmation they can be caught.

Pokeballs can actually catch 2-C/b characters, honestly, who made them? Was it Kurt? Don't remember. But that's some broken technology.

No Kurt can just make Poke Balls. Poke Balls have existed for at least 500 years going by Magearna.

Did they? I thought Kurt and Oak were around before proper pokeballs.

And Magearna I guess is a fair point (Not really a pokeballs, but seems to be what paved the way for them anyway).

@Dragon

They seem to be the portals through which the other ultra-beasts will appear, could count as summoning?

Jesus I always end up with the "secondary" version that has Lugia, Latias, Kyogre and such.

Well I have Regigigas so that's cool

Competitively? Dialga>Palkia, Groudon>Kyogre (well, primal anyway), Xerneas>Yveltal, Heatran>>>>>>>Regigigas, though, idk who's better between the Tower Duo or the two beasts. I know the Eon Duo are equals, and Zekrom>Reshiram.

Who I like better? Now that's harder.

Pretty sure Lugia has a greater presence in Uber. At least it seems to be a much higher concern than this filthy Pheonix.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You're talking to the guy who uses both a UU, a BL and a OU, nearly Uber in his team.
I take it back then. ovo

I do the same.

Marshadow-Charizard-Soul Dew Latios-Kommo-o-Haxorus-Lycanroc (Dusk in USUM)

Well we know that you can access Wormholes that are light years away, but I dunno HOW you do that.

Yeah, we should pull a Sweeney Todd and Wait.

(Alternatively, I could've said to pull a me [Aaron Burr. Yes, I'm keeping that up, @Dragon] and Wait for It ovo)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
So guys.....apparently in the new pokemon movie...
Wait....no spoilers or u don't care if I say one? Want to know just incase.
Just say it.

I knew I wasn't gonna like Ash's new Kanto companions. First replace Brock and Misty, then use Pokémon outside of the gen, and now she takes my first ever waifu...well second to May ovo.

...I blame Piplup

Back