• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Winged Devil Battle

(sigh) I can't believe I'm doing this.

The Word Devil vs Ulquiorra Cifer. Ulquiorra is in Segunda Etapa, and speed is equalized. Either this is a High 6-C+ vs Low 6-B or Low 6-B vs 6-B-ish. Who wins and why?

Manga-Pages-Of-Ulquiorra-ulquiorra-schiffer-10119701-1065-750
"...And it is because of that 'heart' that you will lose your life."

Devil Black Clover
"I have deceived, killed and plundered - and ooooooh, it was delightful ~"

Word Devil:
Bat Devil:

GER:

Given the Devil's own soulhax, I think this shouldn't be my second Reiatsu crush stomp today, should it?

the opponent having soul hax isn't the problem with bleach matches .

The problem is their resistance . Word Devil have none ( for what i can see on his profile) so he still get yeeted by reiatsu crush as soon as the fight start . Then after confirming that they have resistance , you must check the degree of their resistance , most bleach characther scale massively from a casual soul hax feat ranging in the hundreds of souls

That is the bare minimum resistance if you want a fight to not be an instant stomp against most bleach characthers but a resistance ranging in the thousands or more is preferable . Lacking a soul is even better of course .

If you want to make a simpler fight while still using bleach characthers , pick a quincy ( beside Yhwach) they don't have that passive soul crush .

Let's just close this for being a RC stomp. Unless it's to go on a character's win-loss record, it is literally pointless to argue a match.

Hax / AP / Blitz stomp are not fun , no . Stomps are not fun in general .

That's why i don't mind restricting the passive hax or even equilizing stats to argue about other things the fighter have for them .

Back