• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra Cifer vs Kisuke Urahara (7-B Versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this fight has never been done yet.....but here we go!

Kisuke Urahara vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Speed is equalized incase of anything

Kisuke cannot use Bankai unless absolutely needed

Kisuke votes- 3

Ulquiorra votes- 0

Inconclusive- 0

GO!
Kisuke urahara
Ulquiorra Zanpaktou

I'm voting for Urahara here. He has better versatility and is way smarter. He might want to play around at first but he knows when to get serious. He could probably figure out Ulquiorra's Regenerationn fast and switch to binding and sealing Kidō.

About Ulquiorra's attacks, he could use those gigai of his to evade Cero or use some High level Kidō to counter it (not sure). Since his Lanza Del Relampago can't be aimed properly, it would detonate far away from Urahara's position.

As for Bankai Urahara, he stomps.

Voting Urahara for the same reasons as @Burning Full Fingers. Also, Urahara I think can cancel out Ulquiorra's Ceros with an ability of his Shikai which reads directed energy attacks and then counters them somehow. Forgot what it's called.

I say the same thing I did on the Roshi vs Urahara thread - Ulquiorra may be able to match Urahara in physical prowess but Urahara as a whole is a package he can't handle.

I would also like to point this out - Ulquiorra was straight up wary of facing Urahara in battle. I think this says a lot.

Seeing as how Yoruichi injured her arm breaking through the Hierro of that fodder Yammy, I doubt she could take Ulquiorra herself. She'd need that anti-Hierro armour or Raijin Senkei or Shunshin Chohengen.

As intelligent a combatant as Urahara is, it's not a question of "would he exploit that?" but "how will he exploit that?"

Actually Ulquiorra wasnt wary of them at all he was only saying to Yammy that he couldnt beat the both of them at once due to Yammy being badly injured. You can even see it in the fight itself. When Urahara launched an attack from Benihime at Yammy, Ulquiorra casually wiped it away with a hand, surprising Urahara

Also guys, Urahara isnt getting Bankai unless absolutely needed. Tho since it would be a stomp if he used it anyway, he's probably not gonna get it at all

But i'll add your votes due to them being centered around other reasons.

Urahara. For all the reasons above. My take on it is that Kisuke can cancel and avoid Ulquiorra's attacks like he did Yammy's, has greater skill and experience, and can use various Kido spells to easily outdo Ulquiorra's energy attacks, and sealing Kido and other similar things to overcome his Regenerationn if need be. And even if he couldn't match or counter the Regenerationn all he really has to do is deal enough damage to his head or chest.

Ulquiorra acted confident that he could beat Urahara and Yoruichi, but the real reason Urahara couldn't afford to fight Ulquiorra when they met was because Ichigo and the others would be caught in the crossfire. The way Ulquiorra swatted aside Urahara's attack seems intimidating but we've seen Urahara able to engage Chrysalis Aizen, so Urahara has fought far stronger foes than Ulquiorra.

In short, Urahara has more versatility, more intelligence, more experience, and has fought far stronger opponents. He also has great knowledge of the hollows and what they can do, so he likely knows what could beat Ulquiorra's Regenerationn.

And I'll tally the current votes.

Urahara: 6

Burning Full Fingers, Soldier Blue, Shadowbokunohero, Amlad, Damned Salvation, Random-Helper.

Ulquiorra: 0

And the current votes are...

Kisuke Urahara: 7

Burning Full Fingers, Soldier Blue, Shadowbokunohero, Amlad, Damned Salvation, Random-Helper, JustSomeWeirdo.

Ulquiorra Cifer: 0

That's 7 votes for Kisuke Urahara. After a 24 hour grace period, I believe this can be added.

This has long been concluded. Urahara has the needed votes and the grace period is long over. And I think we can all agree that this is not a stomp so the results can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back