• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugin and Nicol Bolas: Lore

Our summaries for the two's profiles are now out of date due to more recent lore.

Spoilers:

Ugi and Nicol Bolas (orginally just Nicol) are twins that were born on Dominaria from the the Ur-Drago. As such, Ugin is not native to Tarkir as his profile states. He planeswalked there after his spark ignited after realizing that Bolas never understood or even cared him about after Bolas tried to get him to join him in taking over Dominaria.

As such both are Elder Dragons and Ugin is not native to Tarkir.

Can you source this? I'm almost certain that it was from one of the recent core set stories, but I haven't caught up with the narrative since Ixalan.

I would also like a link to this.

Back