• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyki Mikk Vs Lille Barro - 7/3 - Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill guys your passive aggressive nature is leaking. Whilst i do love a good face off between two people arguing whose more nerdy knowledgeable on a manga this isn't the place...or time.

On a real note tyki negs voting for him.

Last edited:
1: Light is indeed an element. It's just not an element in the same sense that ice and fire are.
Isn't light in a fundamental sense photons? Because now we need to break down the term element. Chemical elements? Light would not be applicable. Elements of nature? No for the most part, but it is arguable since its been altered overtime, and is extremely subjective (in the sense the classical set of elements (fire, earth, water air) has been changed to add elements such as "time" "light" "dark" etc, but that is merely just fantasy).

Personally, the notion that light is an element is an unfair assumption, one that disregards the ever expansive history of the term. To put it simply its like saying "is electromagnetism an element". There is no objective way for you to say yes. There is no definitive answer, sure some may view it as such, but they are most likely the minority, so to presuppose the fact that it is indeed an element is merely selective reasoning, since i dont think most would view it as such (the modernized chemical elements, and the classical set of elements are all far more set in stone and believed in).

Tldr; no light is not an element, to view it as such is silly.

I have access to the colored and RAW digital manga, so yes I absolutely can buddy ol pal. I'm not gonna sit here and get into a dick measuring contest with you because 1, I'd win and 2, this doesn't help your argument which has been debunked.
I like your confidence. To bad his means nothing compared to my knowledge. By the way I’m still waiting for a confirmation that Tyki can touch Light which ain’t an element. So far I see no evidence on his profile. His limited to souls and sand. Anything else is NLF wank.

There is no arguing because there literally can't be a discussion here. I am correct.
So like did you just like completely ignore what I said? Lillie's light is completely different from real life light. Lillie's light does not behave like real light, and is composed of actual matter (Reishi.) in this case. So the comparison of how light works in comparison to Lillie's doesn't even work.

I like your confidence. To bad his means nothing compared to my knowledge. By the way I’m still waiting for a confirmation that Tyki can touch Light which ain’t an element. So far I see no evidence on his profile. His limited to souls and sand. Anything else is NLF wank.
Classic Apple argument lmao, no it's not an NLF. An NLF would be us saying Tyki can interact with Non Existent beings. Tyki can interact with anything in "Life." (Which would include light, unless you think light is now suddenly a non Existent concept.) it's already in the profiles and is accepted as such. You can continue to moan about NLF's but until you make a CRT, Tyki is slapping.

xbW71Ux_d.webp

言い換えりゃ空気だって踏みつけられる
To put it in other words, even the atmosphere can be tread on
この世の万物すべてに対してオレは「選べる」権利を持ってんのさ
Every single thing in this life, I hold the right to choose
つってもお前らの「イノサンス」別だが?
What is the difference with your "innocence"?
それ「この世の万物」じゃねーし
It is not "all things in this life"

Read.The.*******.Profile.

7wrlmCe_d.webp

ティㇱキーは万物を選択することができる「快楽」のノア
Tikkii is Noah of "Pleasure" that is able to choose all things
アレンの周囲の空間が蒸発してるところを見ると。。。
When I was seeing Allen's surrounding space evaporating...
たぶん大気を拒絶して真空を造ってるんだ
Perhaps he rejected the atmosphere and created a vacuum
息ができないどころかこのままだとアレンの肉体が消滅しちやうよぉ
Let alone being unable to breath, if this remains Allen's body will vanish

So like did you just like completely ignore what I said? Lillie's light is completely different from real life light. Lillie's light does not behave like real light, and is composed of actual matter (Reishi.) in this case. So the comparison of how light works in comparison to Lillie's doesn't even work.
Okay and why would "Reishi light" be an element?
We count people who can turn to light, like Kizaru, as elemental intangibility.

Y’all are arguing squares and rectangles. He can touch him
Idk what yall want me to say to that. Light is just not an element. That's a One Piece skill issue.
About real life light? Yes. About Lillie's light? Absolutely not.
"Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter."

Like this has no basis in science so i would love to see how you'd connect that to it being an element.

It is a spiritual element. An element comprised out of spiritual matter. So someone who has soul NPI and elemental NPI
Idk what yall want me to say to that. Light is just not an element. That's a One Piece skill issue.
That’s a wiki concept, not a One Piece concept

Light is one of them
"Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter."

Like this has no basis in science so i would love to see how you'd connect that to it being an element.
Above

spiritual element
that makes 0 sense, nowhere in real life would that assertation even be logically possible. How can you presume the author of the manga when referring to "element" includes elements that literally do not exist.

Like how would that even work?
Light is one of them
On the wiki, not in real life. The "element" mentioned in whatever manga this is is clearly not referring to the concept as shown in the wiki

Regardless im done with this topic, going over ad naseum points (as i fear the future will bring) is not something i enjoy. So sure lets just assume the author was referring to elements and forms of elements that dont exist in real life. (And here i thought we couldnt have type IV's because the notion of "All" cardinals was a NLF for assuming they were referring to those specific cardinals, which are actually an irl conceptualization rather then some hippity thought experiment that the wider world has no idea of (as seen with "spiritual element").

Last edited:
Honestly yeah im changing my vote to neutral the whole elemental argumentation makes 0 sense, so i wanna wait and see and formulate a new opinion.

Tyki has no resistance to paralysis inducement then lillie paralyses him and fills him with holes and finish him off with tropete.

Because Rishi Is composed of matter, typical light is not made of matter. Basic verse rules my dude, you copy and pasting shit from the Bleach wiki while having zero context is irrelevant.
Nope, it's a wiki thing. A literal staff member just told you so. Interaction with light is elemental NPI.
Which means nothing
Read above.

Because Rishi Is composed of matter, typical light is not made of matter. Basic verse rules my dude, you copy and pasting shit from the Bleach wiki while having zero context is irrelevant.
Aight? It's matter, but not in a literal sense because its both invisible and intagible to humans, the main material for souls, and spiritual matter, which is contradictory since matter can't be spiritual.
Read above.
I have
Nope, it's a wiki thing. A literal staff member just told you so. Interaction with light is elemental NPI.
Again, the whole point is that the wiki is irrelevant here. Its a baseless assumption to think that "element" would also refer to light, when in the grand scheme of things light is not considered an element, so why would the author have it as part of the elements he was referring to.
Anyway, Tyki can interact with anything that's of life. Which includes light, end of discussion.
I'd need context on this statement, because for most extents and purposes, light isn't alive?

Yknow, if you really want light to not be accepted as an element on the wiki, you can just like, make a CRT about it.

Yknow, if you really want light to not be accepted as an element on the wiki, you can just like, make a CRT about it.
whatever its regarded as on the wiki is one thing, but a claim is being made that the author had somehow included light as an element in his writing, merely due to the fact Vsbw considers it an element? Or perhaps the author's intention is irrelevant here. Im unsure, but what i do know is that im vehemently opposed to the notion.

Personally Authors intention > VSBW calling light an element, and since its so logically obvious that it is NOT an element, and that the author would have no reason to presume it as such, we shouldnt act like it is merely due to VSBW calling it one.

By that im referring to "life" in a traditional sense
Then, from what I can tell from the scan, I believe it refers to anything "natural", if that makes sense. Such as rock, water, wind, light, stuff that can be found in life and naturally on the Planet. In the scan, Innocence is exempt from this because it isn't actually in life, if that makes sense. It is not a natural substance. Light, on the other hand, is, and Tyki can already interact with Souls in the conventional sense.

Aight? It's matter, but not in a literal sense because its both invisible and intagible to humans, the main material for souls, and spiritual matter, which is contradictory since matter can't be spiritual.
No, it's literally matter, but it's spiritual matter. Kishi and Reishi are one of the same coin.
I have

Again, the whole point is that the wiki is irrelevant here. Its a baseless assumption to think that "element" would also refer to light, when in the grand scheme of things light is not considered an element, so why would the author have it as part of the elements he was referring to.
It's definitely not irrelevant whenever we're ON the wiki debating using what's accepted on the wiki.
I'd need context on this statement, because for most extents and purposes, light isn't alive?
Life as in anything of this world. Not anything that's alive.

No, it's literally matter, but it's spiritual matter. Kishi and Reishi are one of the same coin.
Kishi and Reishi seem to have discernible differences (atleast from what the wiki says) so im unsure if that sentiment is wholly true.
It's definitely not irrelevant whenever we're ON the wiki debating using what's accepted on the wiki.
So wiki definition > Author's intention?
Life as in anything of this world. Not anything that's alive.
Ah you should have worded it better (no offence). If so then it'd be fine. So why not use that as a rhetoric instead of the brain numbing idiocy that "reishi light = element"

That's a horrible notion, but one im too lazy to fix. Regardless the statement of "affecting all things in life" should be fine (why it wasn't the start off rhetoric is beyond me)
Eh, I sometimes don't like the rules either, but we've gotta follow them so long as we debate on this wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back