• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Noah of Pleasure vs The Grandmaster of Sternritters

Based and Redpilled Match Idea.
SBA
Speed Equalized
Third Exorcist Arc Tyki Mikk is being used.

Vs

Tyki Mikk -

Jugram Haschwalth -

The Millennium Earl and Yhwach Solo Both -

I will not lie to you brother, but based purely on their profiles, as someone with rudimentary knowledge of Bleach and average knowledge of D.Gray Man, it looks like Tyki hax stomps. Does Jugram have something really OP I'm not seeing?

I will not lie to you brother, but based purely on their profiles, as someone with rudimentary knowledge of Bleach and average knowledge of D.Gray Man, it looks like Tyki hax stomps. Does Jugram have something really OP I'm not seeing?
He has "The Balance" which allows Jugram to "manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude".

With this, he can do things like reverse the fortune of his opponent damaging him, causing all the damage he sustenance to be reflected back onto said opponent while also completely healing him in the process. So basically any attack which doesn't instantly kill him can be reflected back onto the opponent.

He could also possibly negate Tyki's Intangibility with "The Balance" since it would be considered as "fortune" for Tyki if Jurgam's attack didn't hit him, so he definitely has win-cons. Someone just has to argue for them.

Back