• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyki Mikk Vs Satoru Gojo - Noah of "Pleasure" Vs Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if Im wrong but shouldn't Gojo have resistance to matter manipulation on an atomic level if he's stronger than people like Jogo and Toji who can resist red @LIFE_OF_KING

Correct me if Im wrong but shouldn't Gojo have resistance to matter manipulation on an atomic level if he's stronger than people like Jogo and Toji who can resist red @LIFE_OF_KING
Even with that resistance it wouldn't be enough to withstand Tyki's. As a Noah his matter Manipulation works on a quantum level, it's vastly superior to atomic level matter hax.

Even with that resistance it wouldn't be enough to withstand Tyki's. As a Noah his matter Manipulation works on a quantum level, it's vastly superior to atomic level matter hax.
The thing you guys posted for that quantum thing iirc is only for the Earls ability to eat soul and the universal principle within dgm not for all dm, is there a scan just for dm and not his ability?

Last edited:
0221-018.png

0221-019.png

0221-020.png

I think this is something only the earl can do since he eat souls, I don't remember any other Noah or Akuma doing this with there dm to humans

I think this would be more the earl has soul consumption in this form and after eating the soul the vessel turns to elementary particles, but this principle doesn't apply to jjk nor would it apply in crossovers

The soul Manipulation is a different part entirely, and he grants the Noah's their powers directly. They have the same DM.
But he says he eats souls right after talking about the spiral of life and how removing the spirit destroys the vessel which is why we see the bodies turn to elementary particles. Nothing mentions dm being what does this.

Ok I see what you guys did, dm effects soul and the same dm comes from earl, but still as the scan says, its a universal principle where removing the spirit destroys the vessel and splits it into elementary particles, that principle is only within dgm and wouldn't apply to jjk. I think dm just has soul manipulation and the earls ability to eat souls is just an ability to eat souls but isn't connected to the matter manipulation

The soul Manipulation is a different part entirely, and he grants the Noah's their powers directly. They have the same DM.
^.

The soul Manipulation is never stated to be tied to the matter Manipulation. They're again, separate abilities the Spiral of Life has nothing to do with the soul Manipulation aspect.

You clearly haven't read the profiles.

^.

The soul Manipulation is never stated to be tied to the matter Manipulation. They're again, separate abilities the Spiral of Life has nothing to do with the soul Manipulation aspect.

You clearly haven't read the profiles.
But you guys linked the spiral of life scan talking about the vessel being split into elementary particles due to destroying the spiral of life. That scan is the only scan stating anything about elementary particles and its linked to what the earl does. not what dm does

This was refused and I agreed in the end

And isn't the matter manipulation of this verse on the quantum level?
its not actually. destroying the spiral of life, aka removing a part of the spiral of life (the soul) splits the vessel (the human body) into its elementary particles. Its a universal principle in dgm and shouldn't apply to crossverse.

that principle is only within dgm and wouldn't apply to jjk
It would apply to both series? don't you what SBA and Neutral Universe is? its the reason why things like Quincy's Reishi Manipulation can be used within a verse that doesn't posses Spiritual Matter, your wrong when you say it wouldn't apply to Gojo.

think dm just has soul manipulation
You've actually haven't read either the profiles nor the hyperlinks I've posted to say something so ignorant.

the earls ability to eat souls is just an ability to eat souls but isn't connected to the matter manipulation
Yeah he has the ability to eat Souls, to a lesser extant so does Dark Matter, which causes things to be split into elementary particles.

Like read the scan I've posted on the profiles man.

To further my point, the fact that we see the shields that the soldiers used haven't also been reduced to their elementary particles would support what I'm saying.
0221-018.png

It would apply to both series? don't you what SBA and Neutral Universe is? its the reason why things like Quincy's Reishi Manipulation can be used within a verse that doesn't posses Spiritual Matter, your wrong when you say it wouldn't apply to Gojo.
Why would we apply such a detailed universal principle in crossverse? Thats just wrong to do. And also sba does not allow us to include entire universal principles in the match. Also if I want neutral universe (which I do) then I would ofc disregard verses special universal principles unless they aligned with the opposing verse in question

Why would we apply such a detailed universal principle in crossverse? Thats just wrong to do. And also sba does not allow us to include entire universal principles in the match.
We do tho... That's why shit like Quincy's are able to manipulate "Reishi" within verses that don't posses Reishi (Aka Spiritual Matter).

We don't handicap verses like that Nelliels. Within SBA Gojo would have "Spiral of Life", similar how Quincy's would have "Reishi" around them to manipulate within a battle.

We do tho... That's why shit like Quincy's are able to manipulate "Reishi" within verses that don't posses Reishi (Aka Spiritual Matter).

We don't handicap verses like that Nelliels. Within SBA Gojo would have "Spiral of Life", similar how Quincy's would have "Reishi" around them to manipulate within a battle.
Quincy's reish manipulation and an entire universal principle are two different things and not at all similar. You're imposing the way one verse works on to a neutral setting and calling it fair. Idk how that makes any sense.

Quincy's reish manipulation and an entire universal principle are two different things and not at all similar. You're imposing the way one verse works on to a neutral setting and calling it fair. Idk how that makes any sense.
Both are "Universal Principle's" Nell... That's quite literally a nebulous statement, prove that it being a "Universal Principle" means it wouldn't get equalized within SBA? like your not actually attacking my argument, but instead saying that since this thing is a "Universal Principle" it wouldn't be equalized.

Prove that it wouldn't Nelliels.

I'm applying it as how other verse apply verse-specific things. If other verses do it, so can D.Gray-Man.

Both are "Universal Principle's" Nell... That's quite literally a nebulous statement, prove that it being a "Universal Principle" means it wouldn't get equalized within SBA? like your not actually attacking my argument, but instead saying that since this thing is a "Universal Principle" it wouldn't be equalized.

Prove that it wouldn't Nelliels.

I'm applying it as how other verse apply verse-specific things. If other verses do it, so can D.Gray-Man.
I brought up another point to you that didn't have to do with the universal principle statement. Can you address why this Quantum matter Manipulation ability didn't also split the shield into its elementary particles?
To further my point, the fact that we see the shields that the soldiers used haven't also been reduced to their elementary particles would support what I'm saying.
0221-018.png

Honestly if he has an issue with DM then he can make a CRT. Till then his issues are irrelevant.

Bloody hell even then, Gojo isn't resistant to matter hax in general nor does he have the ability to affect matter.

Tyki still *****.

Tyki can still win, idc if he do, especially since he has higher ap and intangibility, he obviously stomps, but the dm and matter manipulation thing seems to be misinterpreted and is directly about the spirit and destroying it or removing it from the vessel.

Tyki can still win, idc if he do, especially since he has higher ap and intangibility, he obviously stomps, but the dm and matter manipulation thing seems to be misinterpreted and is directly about the spirit and destroying it or removing it from the vessel.
Blatant misinformation based upon a lack of context.

Make a CRT or stop arguing this. DM is accepted as quantum hax for Noah.

Blatant misinformation based upon a lack of context.

Make a CRT or stop arguing this. DM is accepted as quantum hax for Noah.
who accepted it? And its not misinformation, ya just trying to correlate dm to what earl did which is contextually about him eating the souls

0221-020.png

"The Human Spirit, WITHIN THE SPIRAL, possesses the greatest energy"

This statement directly contradicts your assertion Nellies. Consuming Souls is one of the ways to effect the Spiral of Life, it isn't the only way of doing as stated by Gin.

0221-017.png

Hmmm... What does Dark Matter do... Oh yay CONSUME SOULS

0221-020.png

"The Human Spirit, WITHIN THE SPIRAL, possesses the greatest energy"

This statement directly contradicts your assertion Nellies. Consuming Souls is one of the ways to effect the Spiral of Life, it isn't the only way of doing as stated by Gin.
Ok, does this happen to others at all or is this the only time noahs or akumas have done this?

And again, the ability didn't work on the shields, are those shields made of innocence?
Talismans are inherently resistant towards Deconstruction given it can tank attacks from other Akuma/Noah, that's why it didn't deconstruct like the finders did given they don't posses inherent resistances towards Decon like Talismans do.

Ok, does this happen to others at all or is this the only time noahs or akumas have done this?
The only time since Akuma/Noah don't usually try to absorb the souls of others, instead they just opp for direct destruction of them.

Last edited:
Shit I'm pretty sure even level 1 Akuma can effect souls, and level 3's have atomic levels of destruction which early Allen can resist.

Shit I'm pretty sure even level 1 Akuma can effect souls, and level 3's have atomic levels of destruction which early Allen can resist.
Every Dark Matter user within the series, including Level 1 Akuma can effect the soul with their DM since Dark Matter comes directly from the Earl's Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back