• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyki Mikk Vs Satoru Gojo - Noah of "Pleasure" Vs Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both High 7-C
Speed Equalized

tyki-mikk.gif
Vs
satoru-gojo.gif

Tyki's Profile:

Gojo's Profile:

Noah of Pleasure: LordGinSama, Nelliels

Creator of Infinity:

Yhwach solo's both:

Last edited:
Can Gojo interact with Tyki to begin with?

Tyki should be able to deal with Infinity given his usage of DM which caused space itself to warp to the user. Tyki is a higher end Noah so he should up scale from the spatial displacement hax granted by DM.

He also has the better matter Manipulation, given that Noah have Quantum level matter hax, and has the edge in versatility.

Honestly should do Cross vs someone else after this. Made his page had him fight one guy and it failed
Cross's page needs updating tbh.

Cross and Winters are my favorite generals and need respect. Winters vs Kenpachi would be thematic as **** but unfortunately Ken probably stomps.

W to the updated dgm pages.
Yeah Me and Gin are still updating the verse.

The AP values are massively lowballed (like ******* MASSIVELY lowballed), The Speed values which while not as bad as the AP one's, they still aren't good. More abilities need to be added, ranges/stamina need also re-worked etc...

The Verse needs a massive rework.

Yeah Me and Gin are still updating the verse.

The AP values are massively lowballed (like ******* MASSIVELY lowballed), The Speed values which while not as bad as the AP one's, they still aren't good. More abilities need to be added, ranges/stamina need also re-worked etc...

The Verse needs a massive rework.
what ap should they be at?

who's high tier? and what feat gives them that
Earl nuking Edo on a sub atomic level via DM.

Also Cross has Judgment which has an ability to multiple AP by 3x. The Earl ***** on his clone which scales to his causal feat so the God Tiers have some big ass scaling chains above the Low 5-B calc.

Gojo is probally key word probally getting CM in Infinity or red and blue
That wouldn't do much but to make this incon.

Blue and Red wouldn't be affected, only Purple would and I'd know given that I'm the one who provided the most accurate translations from the interview for Purple. Blue and Red got debunked, so it's only applicable to Infinity which is only defensive.

The Earl can still get around this via DM's ability to affect and warp space, along with the fact that he can outlast Gojo.

Edit: I'm a ******* idiot and thought this was the Earl but most of the argument still applies to Tyki vs Gojo.

Infinity is technically (not accepted) conceptual so there is that
Defensive only. The only conceptual aspect of Infinity is the shield via creating an infinite conceptual spatial distance between Gojo and the opponent.

He isn't able to do conceptual damage of any sorts, even his DE isn't conceptual.

Incon. Infinite can't do shit to choose but choose won't really help tyki.

Can't wait for Road to be more used in vsb.
Is Infinite layered? because if it isn't than Tyki could just negate it through his Dark Matter. Also "Choose" should negate Infinite given he can "Choose" if he's effected by things like Space, which is what Infinite is based-around. The creation and manipulate of Infinite Space.

He'll just "Choose' not to be effected by it.

Is Infinite layered? because if it isn't than Tyki could just negate it through his Dark Matter. Also "Choose" should negate Infinite given he can "Choose" if he's effected by things like Space, which is what Infinite is based-around. The creation and manipulate of Infinite Space.

He'll just "Choose' not to be effected by it.
This is actually a really good point.

tbh this probably shouldn't have been made as both pages are outdated and I have no idea when Gojo will be getting updated

And how does he counter immeasurable voids info overload?
Depends on how the ability works, he should be able to just "Choose" not to be effected by it or he could possibly negate through Dark Matter as well.

Does Tyki just have zero resistances?
He'll gain a bunch of resistances in a couple days, Me and Gin need to work on the thread.

tbh this probably shouldn't have been made as both pages are outdated and I have no idea when Gojo will be getting updated
They aren't that outdated to the point they can't be used. Both have hyperlinks for most of their abilities and both have explanations for their abilities as well, so to act like their unusable is a little bit of a overreaction, to me at least.

They aren't that outdated to the point they can't be used. Both have hyperlinks for most of their abilities and both have explanations for their abilities as well, so to act like their unusable is a little bit of a overreaction, to me at least.
No Gojo is missing a bunch of hax that were talked about in a thread couple months ago and don't display his full abilities. the characters in jjk for every page have not been updated since a thread was made.

I think this verse will be the third one I will start reading purely because of matches

Anyway, what can this guy with the stylish smoking pose do against a domain expansion that is essentially BFR?

I think this verse will be the third one I will start reading purely because of matches

Anyway, what can this guy with the stylish smoking pose do against a domain expansion that is essentially BFR?
He has dm which can just get him out of the domain as its just closed space from the real world. He also should have dimensional travel from what I remember

Actually this is probably a stomp since he could likely just stop the domain from spreading via the dm erasing it from existence or also deconstructing domain down to its elementary particles. I think dm just gg'ed Gojo off bat if I'm being honest.

I will say though given how the info overload works, it likely effects Tyki as soon as he domains expansions so idk

Yea I feel like Cross may be a better match, at least then Gojo could touch him and cross's abilities could still work

No Gojo is missing a bunch of hax that were talked about in a thread couple months ago and don't display his full abilities. the characters in jjk for every page have not been updated since a thread was made.
There still usable tho? that's my entire point. Besides this thread is mostly for fun since Tyki's is having his AP upgraded very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back