• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyki Mikk Vs Lille Barro - 7/3 - Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiritual light is irrelevant, Tyki can already interact with spirits and beings composed of elements. Such as the Akuma who was composed of Spiritual Sand, Allen from BoS can interact with Spiritual based elemental intangibility, Lillie being made of Spiritual light is irrelevant since Tyki can interact with Spiritual elements already such as Akuma.

It's not an NLF, that's a great misuse of that word. NLF would be me saying Tyki can interact with Non Existence beings, something that Lillie isn't. He has layered Intangbility, which Tyki can interact with. Argument from sheer stubbornness is not an argument, ergo your argument for Lillie is debunked. You refusing to use whats accepted on the profile is an argument from Disbelief, don't think Tyki cant interact with Lillie's Intangbility? Make a CRT then or use whats on the profile.

Can you post scans of Tyki touching light but not normal light. Spiritual light. Made different from light. I'll wait for the evidence. I don't accept anything less than a simple feat or statement. I'm not taking assumptions as proof. That is NLF.

Kishi Light = Reishi Light in functionality, composition etc.

If someone who can interact with souls with their ability but also can interact with normal light they can interact with Lille's type of intang.

But I've already explained to you previously that Lille's being interacted with regardless if someone can't interact with Light if they have Layered enough NPI of a specific type (Spiritual NPI and guess what type of NPI that Tyki has)

He's being interacted with by Tyki.

Kishi Light = Reishi Light in functionality, composition etc.
If only that was true. Is not currently accepted. Otherwise we could scale everyone since the first arc to FTL.
If someone who can interact with souls with their ability but also can interact with normal light they can interact with Lille's type of intang.
Lille's light is spiritual light. Not light.
But I've already explained to you previously that Lille's being interacted with regardless if someone can't interact with Light if they have Layered enough NPI of a specific type (Spiritual NPI and guess what type of NPI that Tyki has)

He's being interacted with by Tyki.
NP spiritual light scan?

Spiritual light is irrelevant, Tyki can already interact with spirits and beings composed of elements. Such as the Akuma who was composed of Spiritual Sand, Allen from BoS can interact with Spiritual based elemental intangibility, Lillie being made of Spiritual light is irrelevant since Tyki can interact with Spiritual elements already such as Akuma.

It's not an NLF, that's a great misuse of that word. NLF would be me saying Tyki can interact with Non Existence beings, something that Lillie isn't. He has layered Intangbility, which Tyki can interact with. Argument from sheer stubbornness is not an argument, ergo your argument for Lillie is debunked. You refusing to use whats accepted on the profile is an argument from Disbelief, don't think Tyki cant interact with Lillie's Intangbility? Make a CRT then or use whats on the profile.
Apple is literally debunking his own Argument given that Fullbringers exist in Bleach.
Fullbringers are irrelevant here. Scan for spiritual light NPI? His only feats are sand and souls.

If only that was true. Is not currently accepted. Otherwise we could scale everyone since the first arc to FTL.
🗿

Homie no one dodged any light-based attacks in the first arc, **** is you talking about.

Literally bringing up non points.

They are the same Apple, read the series (It's also accepted as the same as well)

Lille's light is spiritual light. Not light.
Tyki can interact with both.

Non Point.

NP spiritual light scan?
Huh?

Fullbringers are irrelevant here. Scan for spiritual light NPI? His only feats are sand and souls.
Stop ignoring the context. Akuma are literally beings made of souls and elements, Tyki interacts just fine.

BoS Allen can already interact with Spiritual based elemental Intangbility. Tyki upscales to that.

And Fullbringers are completely relevant considering they can use matter hax, and in Bleach Matter has a soul. So yeah, that's definitely relevant here considering the existence of Aura.

Not really, the argument is countered by the existence of outliers so try again.
There are a lot of spiritual light feats against one anti-feat which would be Gin's bankai if light was considered to be the same as spiritual light. Nice try. But this is false.
Which is irrelevant.

Allen can already interact with Spiritual Elementals.
Okay. It won't be a problem for you to post a NPI spiritual light scan? Last time I googled Light is not an element.

There are a lot of spiritual light feats against one anti-feat which would be Gin's bankai if light was considered to be the same as spiritual light. Nice try. But this is false.
Once again, if what you were saying is true then they'd be FTL a long time ago. BoS Bleach has zero light dodging feats outside of the lamp feat which was dismissed as an outlier. So nice attempt at using the "nice try argument.", it's not false but rather you refusing to admit your wrong.
Okay. It won't be a problem for you to post a NPI spiritual light scan? Last time I googled Light is not an element.
"Last time I googled." 10/10 argument that any college professor would 100% agree with. No sarcasm at all!

What I wanna ask is why does being able to interact with souls suddenly make it impossible to interact with them if the souls also happen to be light somehow-
Because shinigami souls who already have NPI failed to NP with his light body in his own verse. And not even spiritual light kido to begin with could cut, touch or interact with Lille in the first place. The only way to touch him was to use his X-Axis power against him or Reality Warping injuries into his own body.

Soul reapers and quincy resist paralysis inducement in their biology and it still worked on shunsui
Tyki's is more layered compared to Shunsui.

(Note: each > Denotes that higher level Akuma completely resisting Paralysis Inducement from the lower level Akuma)

The layers are:

Level 2 Akuma Paralysis Inducement > Level 3 > Level 3.5 > Level 4 > Noah.

Noah resist 4/5 Layers of Paralysis Inducement which is above Shunsui's resistance.

AppleLord can feel free to make a CRT about DGM NPI, till then Tyki is able to interact with Lillie as per the profiles.

I guess now Logia's can resist the NPI of those who can hit 4-D Non existent beings if they haven't interacted with elements. Ace solos ur favorite verse.

Dumb question, but: How layered is Lillie's NPI? Can he even interact with Tyki if he just "Chooses" the **** out of him?

Dumb question, but: How layered is Lillie's NPI? Can he even interact with Tyki if he just "Chooses" the **** out of him?
Normal Shinigami that can interact with Pluses > Spirit Ribbons > Experience Shinigami (Seated Members) > Lille's Intang (Arguably gets higher if you make the argument that Voltstanding adds another layer to Lille's Intang but that's very headcannony imo)

Yeah both can definitely interact with one another. So the option of X-Axis Intangbility and Choose Intangbility is out of the equation, but unlike Tyki, Lillie can't erase oncoming attacks from existence.

So Tyki has some defensive options left from his Choose ability while Lillie doesn't have any defensive option.

Cool.

So uh, doesn't Tyki just chuck Dark Matter at him and eviscerate Lille from existence lol. Hell, does he even need Dark Matter? He has plenty of ways to erase shit without using it.

Lille's intangibility is passive after he transforms. And not even spiritual energy kido can touch Lille. Tyki will never touch him because he can only interact with souls and sand. He can't interact with Light which is not even an element. Lille's intangibility can't be interacted with by a character who has NPI with souls because Lille is no longer just a normal soul but also made of light. Tyki needs feats of touching and interacting with light, thrown Lille's X-Axis back at him or reality warp attacks into Lille's body. The last two are the only methods shown to hit him in the series.

0647-006.png
0647-014.png

That argument is easily dismissed by the sheer virtue that

A: Tyki has layered NPI

B: Can already interact with Spiritual Matter

C: it's accepted on the profiles.

Make a CRT or stop using this argument, end of discussion.

AppleLord can feel free to make a CRT about DGM NPI, till then Tyki is able to interact with Lillie as per the profiles.

I guess now Logia's can resist the NPI of those who can hit 4-D Non existent beings if they haven't interacted with elements. Ace solos ur favorite verse.
You mean you should make a CRT of Light to be accepted as an element. Because light isn't an element and is not even in Tyki's profile. He only has feats against souls and sand.

That argument is easily dismissed by the sheer virtue that

A: Tyki has layered NPI
But not light.
B: Can already interact with Spiritual Matter

C: it's accepted on the profiles.
Spiritual matter is Reishi and spiritual energy is Reiryoku. Two different things.
Make a CRT or stop using this argument, end of discussion.
I don't need to make a CRT for something already accepted in the BLEACH main verse page. Go there and read the difference between the types of energy, matter, etc.

Lille has like 2 layers of intang that are accepted (1 from being a spirit, another from his Schrift), Tykki has more than 2 layers of NPI from what I'm seeing, aka Tykki can interact with Lille, because that is how layers work...

You mean you should make a CRT of Light to be accepted as an element.
It's already accepted in the profile, you saying "No u" isn't a legitimate argument, so once again try again Apple.
Because light isn't an element and is not even in Tyki's profile. He only has feats against souls and sand.
1: Light is indeed an element. It's just not an element in the same sense that ice and fire are.

2: No he doesn't, read the scaling chain Deceived gave you.
But not light.
Read above.
Spiritual matter is Reishi and spiritual energy is Reiryoku. Two different things.
Doesn't matter, whenever they both serve the same functions. Reishi is matter from the spirit World, Kishi is matter from the World of the Living.
I don't need to make a CRT for something already accepted in the BLEACH main verse page. Go there and read the difference between the types of energy, matter, etc.
Let's not go into that, because I'm 1000x more knowledgeable than you regarding Bleach Mr 8-C Candice.

This will be my last post for today.

Lille is a soul. He is NOT intangible because he is a soul. Only Konpaku souls in Bleach are intangible. Lille is considered a soul with reiatsu which makes them tangible.

Lille X-Axis power makes his soul body intangible. NPI against soul won't work. His X-Axis is what gives his soul intangibility. Tyki will need feats of interacting with something similar to X-Axis. Later his entire body transforms into spiritual light. Now Tyki will need feats of interacting with spiritual light.

Now Lille can't be harm by souls (Shunsui) who can NPI with Konpaku (Intangible) souls, soul attacks, spiritual energy attacks, and spiritual matter (Quincy attacks) or terrain and rubble in the soul world cannot interact with Lille.

Tyki needs feats of interacting with spiritual "light" (not an element), something that behaves similar to X-Axis, or reality warp attacks into Lille's body. No. Spiritual light is not spiritual energy otherwise Shunsui's attack would have hit Lille Barro as per the scans I posted above. Light is not reishi either because light doesn't contain matter. And all of this what I'm saying is already accepted in Lille's page and the Bleachverse page lore section.

Funny. I can search anything in the series without failed. I have memorized all chapters and events. Can you say the same? lol
I have access to the colored and RAW digital manga, so yes I absolutely can buddy ol pal. I'm not gonna sit here and get into a dick measuring contest with you because 1, I'd win and 2, this doesn't help your argument which has been debunked.

If this mf can touch souls and he can touch elements then he's touching Lille

What I wanna ask is why does being able to interact with souls suddenly make it impossible to interact with them if the souls also happen to be light somehow-
If this mf can touch souls and he can touch elements then he's touching Lille

Lille intangibility is deeper than interacting with souls that's all. Shunsui couldn't interact with Lille.

Ok 👍 I thought you are referring to normal NPI my bad.
Even when it comes to normal and Soul NPI Tyki Mikk has the higher layers out of the twos.

At worst they're equal, otherwise Tyki has the advantage when it comes to layers and such. Not that it really matters much tbh, both can interact with one another so NPI and Intangbility are irrelevant so to speak. Essentially this match lies in the abilities, range and stamina between either characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back