• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two zamasu's try to solo your favorite verse

Spinoirr

He/Him
Both manga and anime fused zamasu's met up to travel the multiverse to kill all mortals, how far do they get in each verse

Zamasu kills everyone: 3

They somehow defeat the two zamasu's: 1

The zamasus just leave: 1

Last edited:
Undertale: Annoying Dog has a massive AP advantage, omnipresence also means he's infinitely faster than them. Curbstomps anime Zamasu, manga version has Mid-Godly but still loses due to mind manipulation, if not even absorption if we're assuming that would work on Zamasu (although AD only absorbed an object in-game).

Re:Zero: Zamasu's go around trying to kill everything but eventually stop against Reinhard or Satella as they can't really finish either of them off. Stalemate.

Attack On Titan: Lmao I don't even need to talk about this one.

Hunter X Hunter: Either one of the Zamasu's godstomps the verse effortlessly.

One Punch Man: Not worth talking about, again.

Castlevania: Dracula yeets them, that or Chaos exists

World of Darkness: A mage thinks in their general direction

Hokuto No Ken: Ken is already dead

Blazblue: Ragna yells at them

Guilty Gear: I'm not sure if Sol can passively Info Hax a 4D being, if he can't then its gg

Soul Calibur: Clears I guess

Persona: Dies the instant they set foot into the verse

Maou Gakuin: Anos or Graham stomps both zamasu's

Re:Creators: Altair stomps both Zamasu's

They actually make it pretty far through the Bayonetta verse, but fail to finish off the solo when they reach the god tiers.

They both stomp their way through a large majority of the verse, but Chou Zamasu dies to the 3-A high tiers, but Anime Zamasu's AP is just so damn high that he makes his way through them all.

Anime Zamasu gets blasted into oblivion by the top tiers, and then proceeds to become Infinite Zamasu, but yet again gets blasted into oblivion.

They stomp all of Astral Chain though.

Can they get through Chou's Mid-Godly regen? Fyi Mid-Godly is powerful enough to even overcome existence erasure.

Oh, Chou has Mid-Godly? Well I mean wasn't Zamasu kinda erased for good though once Zeno stepped in with his 4-D EE?

That might change things a little then. I think they incon I guess.

Manga Zamasu was erased by Zeno who negates Mid-Godly. Beerus stated himself that he can't kill immortals, meaning that immortals by current Dragon Ball standards would pretty much all have Mid-Godly. Obviously including Manga Zamasu.

Danny Phantom: They can kill all the humans no problem but I don't see Non-Physical Interaction on their pages so they physically won't be able to interact or harm the ghosts in their natural state. Clockwork simply time stops them both and they will be done in by several different ghosts due two hax, or any random ghost overshadows them and it's game over.

Okage Shadow King: They can't interact with the Overshadowed and get hax stomped by Beiloune.

Dark Cloud: They have the potential to kill everyone but the Dark Genie needs to be stopped 400 years in the past so they'd first need that knowledge in order to defeat him since he's not gonna leave them alone.

BattleTanx: They kill everyone.

American Dragon Jake Long: They kill everyone.

Camp Lakebottom: They kill everyone.

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy: They kill everyone.

Chaos Legion: They kill everyone.

And it pretty much goes on like this for all the rest of the verses I like, they just kill everyone.

Is speed equal?

Avatar: Both kill all humams, but the Spirits incon with the Zamases since they can't kill each other

Miraculous Ladybug: The Superheroes dies, but villains such as Queen Wasp can paralyse them for good with the danmaku wasps, but then again, the Zamases are likely too fast for them with unequal speed

Even if Cat Blanc would be able to Cataclysm both of them while destroying the Universe, Anime Zamasu will turn to Infinite Zamasu while Manga Zamasu will simply regenerate and Cat Blanc would die

However, none of the Zamases can put down the Kwamis, so they'll incon with them

Dragon Ball: -

Gravity Falls: Humans die, but the Zamases lose when Bill turn them both into tapsteries. They also can't take Bill down due to Low Godly

Sonic the Hedgehog: Tier 5's and 4-As are blitzed and one shotted by them, but Ifrit would mind and soul hax them, Time Eater would erase Anime Zamasu while Inconning with Manga Zamasu, and 2-C Supers blitz and AP stomps them, though Super Mighty and Ray can't put down Manga Zamasu. Super Shadow BFRs them with Chaos Control, Solaris erases them both, and Hyper Sonic either powernulls Manga Zamasu with his aura, or seals him with the Magic Hands

Warhammer: I'm 99 percent sure a Culexus can take them, failing that they'll just get dunked on by some tier 4 person prolly

Elder Scrolls: Tier 2 Dragonborn should be enough, failing that Pelinal screams at them

Yakuza: Kiryu ain't doing anything here

Jojo: Novel Kars exists, also Beyond

Devil May Cry: Dante can probably do smth I guess correct me if I'm wrong

Devil May Cry: Dante probably Seals or they get incapped by the DW passives

SMT: They Die Horrible Deaths

Persona: Refer to SMT

Shinza: No.

DOOM: I don't see them getting past The Slayer; they likely leave out of fear

07th Expansion: The duo of Zamas drink tea with the funny witches and troll Battler for all time

Marvel: Lol

JuJutsu Kaisen: The two Zamas' create a whole lot of curses in the span of 24 hours

Danganronpa : they do what Junko did but on a universal scale. The verse gets annihilated

Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes: get Haxstomped and AP stomped, especially in Heroes

Akame Ga Kill : the verse gets annihilated.

Call of Duty: Dr. Monty should do the job.

Highschool of the Dead: Zombies will definitely become your last worry, guys. The verse gets annihilated.

Sonic X: well, this version of Sonic verse is kinda weak compared to others. Pretty sure the verse gets annihilated here.

Valiant: this would be rather interesting. Currently they lose, but after I revise them, they could probably win. But not easily.

Marvel and DC: zamasu gets hax stomped and ap stomped.

Toaru: zamasu gets hax and ap stomped

Overlord: zamasu stomps

Dark Souls: The Ashen One kinda either Incons them because they can't be perma-killed by Zamasu or barely eaks out a W with their Hax.

Pokemon: Stops at the God Tiers
Mario: Stops at Super Dimentio
Kirby: They solo (if we just go off of their pages on the wiki)
Homestuck: Oof.

Back