• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two teenagers that get mad if people mess with their hairs fight

For jouske to win he has to see if yang is truly trying to kill him if so he stomps pretty easy if not then jouske could lose if he isnt ready for her attacks

So? You're strawmanning again, but this time I dont really think you have an excuse. I never said Josuke would walk around punching her or deflecting things back in this specific conversation. I said that Josuke has experience with opponents that, while admittely different, do have a similiar type of ability and as such, due to it not being a foreign concept to him, could likely deduce what Yang's ability is or at least get a rough idea of it.

Whether or not Superfly works the exact same way doesnt matter, mostly because I'm not arguing Josuke would know exactly how to counter Yang only that he could probably deduce her power due to knowing that opponents that use and store and use it against others do in fact exist so using the information he already has and by studying how Yang fights, he can get a rough idea.

But then thinking on it, when you say that Josuke doing damage to Yang would just increase her power, are you talking about her semblance? If so, while dangerous and definitely a issue. Josuke can revert her semblance if they ever get in cqc. Which is probably what's gonna have to happen because he can avoid taking damage from raw ke shots and bullets because apparently she has but doesnt have em and the like by reverting them upon contact. Despite having little to no range himself, Josuke's actually probably in an advantageous state while at range because any and all projectiles, as long as he knows where theyre coming from, arent a threat.

Josuke doesnt have to restore her aura to revert her semblance. He can, as said above, control how far back he reverts something or the specifics of what he reverts (as long as he aint in zerk mode anyway), he can simply revert the semblance prior to being activated or used but not go as far to heal the aura.

Josuke can continue fighting and kinda just walked off and went along with his day from brutal injuries like broken limps, impalation, torn blodvessels, extremely deep flesh wounds and the like and doesnt seem bothered by most and is fine minutes later, I dont even think he went to the hospital, he just kinda continued on with his day after all his fights like nothing happened. Most we see him get effected by is he trips upon bleeding out, being impaled and having deep gashes and holes through him.

Because of how good jouske is with restoration this fight is either a stomp for jouske or incon since jouske could restore his own distance and yang's

idk in theory he could hypothetically fuse her aura and Yang herself together, however the **** that would work. Or Yang+Aura with something, the fact he can effect Stands with his power should mean that his fusing shouldnt be inhibited by the aura and it'd just get fused along with.

idk how that'd work in practice tho. Given he's only gotten pissed enough or felt the need to fuse or distort like 3 times, more than that actually but that was due to anger at his old man's murder.

@Chariot Oh okay i thought you were comparing the function of Yang's semblance to that of Superfly. The point i was trying to make is that he has experience with opponents with SIMILAR abilities but if he tried to fight Yang in the same way he fought Superfly it would have the opposite desired effect. Yang's Semblance is basically the halfway point between RHCP and Superfly but lacks the weaknesses of those Stands.

Josuke reverting her semblance would require him to land a punch on her while its active without getting hit by her attacks at the same time, and if he tries to block her shots while her semblance is active its going to be just as bad as her semblance also amps the power of her energy shots.

Okay thats great and all but he doesnt know the first thing about Aura, he wouldnt know how it functions durability-wise and reverting her semblance would inadvertently restore her aura as her semblance begins to charge the second she starts soaking damage.

Okay but again thats pain tolerance, not really stamina.

Also i appologize for the reply from before, im currently at work so i can really only make short responses

Yeah I agree, Josuke would be ******* stupid to do that. I was just saying he could likely deduce what Yang's powers are from experience with thing similiar and his own deductive skills. Although tbh Superfly doesnt really have a weakness, Josuke had to incap the user, which doesnt even do anything to Superfly because it can change hosts whenever.

Yes, and given that as I said before, if Josuke and Yang ever found themselves face to face, in a cross counter situation, I firmy believe, even if just barely, Crazy Diamond would land his blow on Yang first before she lands her blow. Given the whole fact CD is invisible and Yang would have a bit of trouble deducing where it is exactly and how it's gonna attack (plus it can technically fly within a small AOE, while useless in most situations, it can serve to be a good gotcha surprise) but also that CD is much larger than she is and has a bit of range from Josuke. If Yang and CD both throw a punch at the same time, CD is gonna land that blow first, especially if she tries to atack Josuke, not the invisible CD, and thus revert her semblance, before she can land her blow, even if by only centimeters due to big ass anchor arms. And yes while Yang definitely has range options that could kill Josuke and CD although they arent useful because CD can easily restore all her ranged options upon contact, so unless he doesnt know where the attacks would come from he can just lol nope em to avoid damage.

While Jouke doesnt know the first thing about Aura, Yang doesnt know the first thing about Stands, kinda go both ways. At least in Josuke's case he'd probably just chalk it up to being a Stand I guess and do what most JoJo characters do and figure out how it works by simply observing it. Given the starting range and the fact he'd of by then at least tried to restore a bullet or two back at Yang, that should be enough to tip him off to the basics, give him a rough idea of what not to do basically. As for Yang, while she may be able to sense CD exists with her aura, that doesnt tell her what CD actually is, that being an invisible punch ghost nor what it can do. Although Josuke will likely tip her off that he can somehow fix objects, Josuke's definition of fix is super vague and versatile, I mean one of my favorite examples was that time he temporarily fixed himself and a object from being 2D back to ******* 3D, that's kinda insane. So both are gonna be working on at least a basic idea of what the other can do, but Josuke has the advantage of his power being extremely versatile and being extremely vague in it's definition of restoration.

It's both, the fact he can deal with that is pain tolerance, the fact he can fight despite insane amount of blood loss and then go on about his day like nothing happened, that's stamina. Basically the fact he can go a full day without even really resting despite critical injuries definitely is stamina.

That's fine, probably gonna be doing that myself in a bit given I have to go soon.

Me? Josuke's being far smarter, as well as having fought foes like yang before (superfly) also, due to having a way better ability. also, yang's boost won't help her to much, I don't think.

Necromercer said:
Me? Josuke's being far smarter, as well as having fought foes like yang before (superfly) also, due to having a way better ability. also, yang's boost won't help her to much, I don't think.
Okay but ive already explained that Yang's power is not like Superfly, its closer to RHCP but it doesnt have RHCP's weakness

Yang's boost lets her oneshot High 8-C opponents and opponents who were undamaged by attacks stronger that Josuke, it will oneshot him

>Yang and her aura are already fused together tho

I meant in a weird ass funky way. Like Enigma and the paper, or Josuke's furniture and Jotaro's hat. The outcome of such a fusing, while not lethal because it's literally just her aura, could and likely would lead way to contorted or a crippled body, thus handicaping Yang drastically if not crippling. Issue is I really dont see Josuke doing that unless hes absolutely forced (or is pissed).

@Chariot Ah okay i see what you mean

Also for Necro's sake can we agree that Yang's ability is closer to RHCP's and that her amp would oneshot Josuke?

Gonna be honest, while I think Josuke can avoid or circumvent getting one shot with his ability and it's swiss army bullshit applications or a few sneaky techs, if Yang does manage to get a direct blow on him in that state, he aint getting up.

>Also for Necro's sake can we agree that Yang's ability is closer to RHCP's and that her amp would oneshot Josuke?

I already said that above and said it just now before even seeing your post. But yes, a nice solid blow would ohko Josuke (direct as in a lethal location like the head or upper chest, a blow to the leg, while it would ******* mangle it and may even rip it off, wont kill him).

@weekly I agree with your point about rhcp but I don't think she could one shot crazy diamond if he block also yang through out the show almost never goes for fatal body shots while rhcp was on limited time and was trying to kill jouske with every single punch.

You'd think in any normal situation but JoJo doesnt care about blood loss, shit's like the Black Knight, tis but a scratch even though it aint. Also I'm pretty sure Josuke dealt with blood loss before, and kinda was just like, eh, oh well, definitely some torn arteries and holes clean through him.

@Bannana Crazy Diamond is 1.2 tons iirc, whereas Yang with her semblance fully amped can oneshot people who are 5+ tons and opponents like the Atlesian Paladin which was undamaged by 1.42 ton attacks

Volume 1-3 Yang with her semblance active has almost always gone for the head or torso, the only reason she doesnt splatter her opponents is solely due to their aura protecting them which ends up broken by the end of her pummeling them

Edit: Sorry double post

Idk, gonna have to agree with Weekly on this one. At least for argument's sake, I'd rather just say a fully amped Yang could ohko if given the chance and if she hits somewhere that cant be lived without. I'm gonna give Yang the benefit on this point.

Also Akira is a smug asshole.

Well then I'll keep that argument to my self but remember when jouske took okyuasuo who was turned into energy by rhcp and was fixed so he could probably just say no to yang getting energy

> okyuasuo who was turned into energy by rhcp and was fixed so he could probably just say no to yang getting energy

Not really what happened there, but we already deduced he can metaphorically fix energy given he's explicitly done so in a different situation. Dont think it'd function the way youre thinking tho.

Uh, not really. I'm actually kinda unsure which is why I haven't voted.

If I do vote Josuke it'd be extremely high diff tho not instakill lol nope.

Grabbing some scans to shown Bannana that Yang does consistently go for the head and torso and then i'll respond to Chariot's long post

Idk weekly, Bannana does have a point even if he's underestimating Yang.

Josuke in theory can just fuse Yang to the ground or something before Yang even gets drastically above him in strength. And it aint like Yang can break out given Yang isnt incased but she herself is literally the ground. Josuke doesnt even need to do that really, if he truly wanted he could just throw a rock at yang, and if she decides to break it, the debris can fuse to her arm handicapping it.

Back