• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two teenagers that get mad if people mess with their hairs fight

Just for the record im pretty sure that this started grace for incon a few hours ago

Yall can keep going but just throwing that out there

Oh that's fine but now I'm actually interested in this thing now. It's surprisingly in depth, thing gets multiple exposition dumps on how it interacts with energy, force, rebounding (among some stupid shit like where he waters his plants on the tower and his calluses), idk why Araki went all in on this specific Stand but it's neat, maybe because it's the first of its kind to debut?

Thing should get a proile, although idk how it'd function in matches because the stand itself is a bound stand to an immobile object.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't mind a conversation about energy. </div>
What's your favorite type of energy? Mine's gravitational, followed by radiant.

Jokes aside, thing's fucky, but it's cool as shit once you actually pay attention the exposition about what looks to be the blandest Stand.

WeeklyBattles said:
Just for the record im pretty sure that this started grace for incon a few hours ago
Yall can keep going but just throwing that out there
Did it? If so cool, once grace is over if you could just close it and add it I'd appreciate that.

Just click "more" on the very bottom most right corner of your OP and click "remove" write "concluded" or something and then click yes to removing the thread, it'll be closed

Back