• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two teenagers that get mad if people mess with their hairs fight

idk kinda? I can think of a few times that he used restoration to make a quick escape out of range or into range of a target.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Chariot Speed Equalized kinda nopes him being faster
Reading comprehension. I explained why he'd be faster on the crosscounter, none of whicg actually relied on speed. You're strawmanning a point I never actually made.

Reading comprehension. I explained why he'd be faster on the crosscounter, none of whicg actually relied on speed. You're strawmanning a point I never actually made.

Oh, my mistake sorry, i misunderstood what you said lol

Eh, now I sound kinda like a asshole. Oh well it's fine. My bad too.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Jouske did that in the killer queen fight with little to no effort
He kinda did it with Harvest too. He restored the metal piping he was on to move.

And the cut wire in Superfly.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Jouske did that in the killer queen fight with little to no effort
Didnt he have prior knowledge on Kira and KQ though? He wouldnt have that here

>That would require him to know how her semblance works

To be fair, it shouldnt be that hard to figure out. Aint exactly subtle. He's asspulled more obscure deductions out his ass then that, although not anywhere on the scale of Diavolo's supernatural know how. Plus Josuke has experience with opponents that deal with energy to attack and power themselves.

KQ's explosions arent exactly that strong dude. The key to KQ's power is that he can transmute things into said explosion.

You're picking the wrong things to argue here Shop.

Doesn't Yang only get amped by taking damage? I think Josuke could figure out how her semblance works and would resort to turning her into a wall when he realizes he can't really hurt her, restoration should work on her aura since it worked on stands before

@Chariot If youre referring to RHCP didnt he only beat it by throwing it in the ocean to exploit its weakness? Yang doesnt have a weakness like that

No, was thinking of Superfly in that it takes energy, wether that be kinetic or otherwise, and redirects back so he knows and has experience with targets and powers that obtain power and use it against him from taking damage. It isn't a forein concept to him basically. Superfly also heals itself while doing so so that's extra bit of experience.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Dont killer queens explosions like atomize you how is that not strong
Only if you are the bomb.

@Chariot He didnt beat Superfly itself though, he just killed the stand user and did so by abusing Superfly's attack reflection by restoring its energy back into it, doing the same against Yang would have the opposite effect, not only would it not kill he rbut it would make her stronger

@Chariot He didnt beat Superfly itself though, he just killed the stand user and did so by abusing Superfly's attack reflection by restoring its energy back into it, doing the same against Yang would have the opposite effect, not only would it not kill he rbut it would make her stronger

So? Ignoring he didnt kill the user but let him go because he surrendered. My point was that he has experience dealing with these types of opponents and thus it isnt a foreign concept to him, ergo it shouldnt take much for him to figure out that hey this chick is utilizing energy and damage to increase herself physically.

Although in theory if CD can revert her Semblance to avoid taking critical blows but avoid healing the damage she takes to her body, he should be able to possibly wear her body down eventually.

CBslayeR said:
Will Yang start with bullets at this distance?
Apparently she doesnt have bullets. Thought she did from what I watched early on but eh, its been awhile.

>Yang doesnt use bullets, she uses shots of raw kinetic energy

Uh...

Correct

At this point i just assume people know she uses energy because i dont feel like explaining it for the billionth time lol

So? Ignoring he didnt kill the user but let him go because he surrendered. My point was that he has experience dealing with these types of opponents and thus it isnt a foreign concept to him, ergo it shouldnt take much for him to figure out that hey this chick is utilizing energy and damage to increase herself physically.

Although in theory if CD can revert her Semblance to avoid taking critical blows but avoid healing the damage she takes to her body, he should be able to possibly wear her body down eventually.

Okay but this is Volume 1-3 Yang, if he goes about smacking her around or sending her shots back at her she's going to be pissed off enough to not just let him go. Superfly and Burn dont function the same though, Superfly is actually more akin to Adam's semblance than Yang's, trying to hit her with more energy just makes her 2-4x stronger, she doesnt just reflect the same amount of energy immediately, she stockpiles it and uses it to multiply her strength.

Without breaking her aura she wouldnt be taking damage to her body and restoring her aura would prevent her taking damage to her body from happening. How good is Josuke's stamina? Yang can fight on and off for a full day without getting tired.

Its listed as Very High on his profile. Josuke can fight at full strength with multiple holes in his body and pieces of wood lodged in his legs

He could but he'd have to have a reason to do it, I'm under the opinion that eventually he'd resort to that due to not being able to harm her

Back