• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wind loli VS Magical girl loli

Wendy and Illya both enter a bakery, wanting to buy the special limited cake they are selling. Only 1 cake is left, so they fight over it.

Victory by KO

Base/Pre-Second Origin Wendy VS Base Illya, in their 7-C forms (no cards for Illya)

Speed Equalized

Standard Battle Assumptions

Wendy Marvell: 2 (Mickey, God of Procrastination)

Illyasviel: 4 (Lancelot, Enryu, DemonGod, Gargoyle)

Inconclusive: 1 (FirstWitch)

WendyMarvellRender
IMG 6029

To be fair, Illya has good battle experience as well, fighting servants and Kuro, and chasing after the cards, Wendy has no reliable recovery as her healing doesn't work on herself, and Illya's strongest barrier is City level, which surpasses Wendy's AP.

Oh, thanks for pointing out. Seems like Wendy has been upgraded since when I created this matchup.

In that case, switching to Base Wendy

Pre-2nd Origin Wendy should have all the Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spells, plus Troia, Vernier, Arms and Armor (not the Ile versions). It thus excludes Secret Arts, Dragon Force, Ile-supports, Body Anomaly and Deus

If Kaleid-Illya is stronger than regular servants, shouldn't she be at least 7-B or 7-A? For example, Saber and Berserker are 7-A, Rider and Assassin are 7-B

Edit: nevermind, I misunderstood what God said

Kaleid-Illya is most definitly not stronger then regular servants, I think you missunderstood what God said @Golden.

That being said i vote inconclusive. Both will headbutt each other till one collapses. Illya has argueably a small stamina advantage and Wendy has an small AP-advantage but both can face tank each others attack rather savely. Fight will go one untill Wendy collapses or Illya dies.

I have to go with the obviously superior loli best choice that is Illya. Her barriers, unlimited mana due to Kaleido and Low-Mid regen should keep her in the game long enough to wear Wendy out, if she can't hurt her. Not to mention Wendy ain't much of a combatant by this point. Anyone remember what teleportation was all about?

Illya takes this, seems like she has a equal AP and overall has better versatility, also this is a wendy before she became a badass, so she is less experienced at fighting here

MG Illya inflicted damage to shadow berserker(rank down heracles) who negates below A-Rank damage(C-Rank for shadow version)

C-Rank = City Level = Shadow Heracles

how ever Illya is "At least 7-B = at least City Level" not to mention she has above mountain level(7-A) baseline barrier, which Ruby does it for her making it a passive barrier

Back