• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • All-Crushing Hammer casually wrecked 5 A-rank shields while nerfed indoors
Where the heck is this?

@Blank: It's about the same as everything else with the Class Card stats stat-wise there, for what I and my friend thought of.

Edit: That and A++ Monster Strength is pretty nasty shit there.

Edit 2: @John: I believe that was in one of the early chapters of 3rei when Illya tried to shoot down Beatrice with 5 High AoG level magecraft gate things using Medeas Class Card Install.

@John

When Illya, Tanaka and Ko Gil invade the atelier, Gil faces off against Angelica while Illya goes up against Beatrice. She installed Caster and threw up 5 shields which were thoroughly destroyed in seconds by All Crushing Hammer whuich Beatrice pointed out was weaker inside as she can't amp it with lightning from the sky which doubles its power.

I don't think those magic is 5-A the spam of Medea is 7-A. Just because someone is in Age of the Gods doesn't mean they're 5-A.

Yeah, what AnonBlank said. I'm pretty sure we were referring to it that way rather than literally calling them 5-A (otherwise, Gil in FSN would have already had 5-A level GoB OVO)

7-B/7-A Servants was a disguise for them as their true tiers were 5-A all along lol.

No worries, man. But yeah, what Blank and I was trying to say was how Beatrice with Magni Install can destroy five of Medea's A-rank barriers. Hence the tiering of the outline of the draft above several comments earlier.

I'm pretty sure that the auto-eject in the Berserker card was a modification made by Rin for Illya's use, and not one that Beatrice had access to, though I could be remembering wrong. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Which chapter was that? Wasn't that just Beatrice getting defeated and retreating by leaving the card behind?

Chapter 40. It shows Beatrice running away after getting shot down. Plus this also mentions a few extra stuff on the card like the stock of extra lives.

Edit: Alternatively, it could eject the card on the last life before it is lost. That makes a bit more sese tbh.

I've read the entirety of the manga up to current, and I'd be happy to help provide evidence if needed as well as edit the pages.

AnonBlank: Looks good but tbh I like the version done earlier above that I linked to more if I have to say iy. And while it is true that Mjolnir Ragnarok is EX rank, I'm pretty sure that is not its true purpose given what Bazett and Beatrice talked about of it in the latest chapters.

Edit: Yeah thinking about it, most of the Magni stuff but the last one is correct. Heracles Install, IDK if that should even be used cuz she's never used it in the manga or anime or whatever beyond that she used to have it and was shown in just one panel of having it. That should be taken off, I would say.

SirLancelot: Any and all matches that Illya and stuff might have had, those will need to be removed or redone. Don't really care how either is done, just the fact that the profiles for currents will need to be updated. Most of all being Illya and Kuro/Chloe, and I suppose Shirou though Bazett is more in that her dura may end up getting rated higher than her AP.

GalaxianAegis: Coolio!

Other than the Magni/Beatrice tiering thing again, I've also prepared a Sandbox for Chloe's revision as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Qliphoth_Bacikal/sandbox2

Currently doing another one for Miyu! Shirou. After that is when I should be done with revising the currents that need big revisions done. Bazett's fine AFAIK of her page other than tune ups and updating her dura. KoGil is not needed other than minor tune ups but that's all.

After that is when we, like with Beatrice, should be good to start on more of the Kaleid pages like Miyu and Angie and Julian.

Another update here, folks. Made another sandbox and this time, its with Miyu's Onii-chan. The badass version of Shirou!

(Or one of the more badass versions of Shirou, I mean)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Qliphoth_Bacikal/sandbox3

So like Illya and Chloe, I've made another one for Shirou as I think his was just as oudated as the other two though not to the same extent. The only questionable thing would be his physical durability as he did survive Enuma Elish though barely and he was pretty much already injured throughout his and Angie's first fight in the past. Everything else, though, should be perfectly alright.

Now that I'm finally done with what's likely the ones that needed the most work (as in, those who have profiles here for the verse and all), I would like to hear out any suggestions/comments/questions/whatever in regards to my revised drafts of Illya, Chloe/Kuro, and Miyu! Shirou.

However if nothing else comes around for I'd say, a few days down the line at minimum, I would assume either not many are responding much or my versions are pretty much okay for the most part (keyword on most since there may be better edits to put in) and I'll just go ahead and add the revised edits to the named profiles.

Sounds good with everyone that's commented here? Again just to let people know what my versions look like, here they are down below:

Edit: Those who eventually see this, I decided to just edit them anyways. Reasons being, for one, was getting impatient. Two, more important, I seem to have gotten my points across to everyone here present and thus figured that as everyone knows they are outdated that this is essentially in agreement that they should be updated. As of this time, the new profiles, Julian, Miyu, Beatrice, and Angelica to name a few, are in need or just needed to be made that's all. Tanaka, while impressive with how she can tank shit and has an arm that's dangerous for Julian's/Darius plans, is still vague on what she can do and unless she has more powers and actively fights, she'll have to be put on hold.

I'm willing to keep this up for now as there likely stuff to be talked about.

Was there supposed to be an update of some kind I should have said? ^^;

Though it's kinda late and just being on for a tad bit here, most I can say is only Julian/Darius is missing a page. Everyone else has either been updated (Illya, Chloe, Bazett, KoGil though his was more on gifs, Sakura who I didn't know was already made, and Shirou) or has their page made finally (Beatrice, Angie, Shinji, and Miyu especially).

DK what else to say here beyond that besides waiting on more of the manga, which was recently updated, to see what else Julian/Darius can do before making their page.

I just thought that since afaik this thread hasn't reached some kind of concrete conclusion, I'd try to keep it from being forgotten about. I dunno. If the pages are already being worked on and the minor revisions have already been added, I probably missed it.

Ah that? Think that's more of the stats being not technically concluded and all that.

OFC since I already did it and I figured the FSN Servants that are shadowed and corrupted should still be around at least City+ from the looks of similar normal ranked Servants being around that tier that I go and just do them.

That and I've made a few comments to bump this and no one bothered to come back here to reply. IDK what the reason is nor will I assume much of it thou so I'm leaving it at that.

At the very least, however, I also did the changes if only because everyone that has commented here at least agreed that the profiles were in need of an update. Whether I should have waited or not, I didn't know and I also kinda lost any form of patience I had with the profiles updates.

Regardless, my part is done but the thread can still be open if anyone here before wants to voice something. That's all I have with this at this point rn.

Yeah I also agree with the changes, and maybe you can contact Rep again. Because he was busy when this thread just started.

I'll try and do that when he gets back on later, yeah. Although I presume he's seen it already at least once when I did the changes but I'll ask later just to make sure.

Looking at Miyu's P&A section, should we not include her Wish Granting and hearing other's thoughts but note that it isn't combat applicable?

Didn't she like lose them or something after turning 10? Even if it wasn't gone, the only times I've seen her use them were with Shirou. Well and the Shadow thing Julian caused that almost erased Fuyuki in the flashback chapters, but yeah.

I didn't add it when I made her page if only because she didn't use them throughout the main storyline even outside of combat.

If she still does, someone can add it. I'm not doing it as I'm pretty much "done" with Miyu's page for the most part. That and I'm only on here rn for commenting as I'm busy later this afternoon with college stuff.

An easier way of saying for me is I'm just not in an editing mood atm so I may not add it, if she still does per her status as a Grail, rn but maybe later when I get back.

The last wish she granted on her own was to become Shirou's sibling by blood. The last wish she ever granted was sending herself to the Illyaverse. Lil' Gil implies she still has her wish-granting abilities, but she can't access them on her own.

Back