• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Kids (technically) who have serious issues are now fighting I guess-

Sparky VS Tom from Star Vs The Forces of Evil Sparky's 3-A form is used and Power Absorbtion is restricted cause THAT SHIET would almost immediately make him High 3-A. Oh and also- Speed Equalized.

Sparky: 3

Tom: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Sparky takes this. The only knowledge we have that Tom is 3-A is because his parties destroy universes, which I'm not sure is conclusive enough evidence to say that he's 3-A. Regardless, Tom pretty much only has one real way to attack, and it's through fire, whereas Sparky has various different abilities. The only thing I see being an issue for Sparky is his durability, but I'm not even sure that would be an issue.

Was it confirmed that it was actually his garbage?

I just remember one character saying "Piece of garbage that doesn't destroy the universe. Stupid cockroach that lives inside. I'm over it already!"

@Kickboxertj

Well with durability...he has his "At least 2-B" Shield which surrounds him, sorta like Steven's Bubble

I also made this cause...his profile doesn't explain how his abilities work so I didn't know how..deadly they were.

I don't even know. On his profile it says that, but there's a lot to consider there. Who attended said parties? Did they contribute to the amount of universe-destroying garbage? It's complicated.

IDK either. I haven't even finished season 3 yet and that's the only statement about that I've heard.

Mmyeah...that forcefield aint gonna break any soon and Sparky seems to heve things that might give him the win,so Sparky gets my vote

I'll just add this now then...thanks Drag.

I dunno if i'll vote on my own thread that involves my characters. I feel I would make some sort of biased statement.

Back