• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-C: Monsters In My Head Tournament (2022)

she is a demigoddess

1.94 tons

she is a demigoddess

1.94 tons
Nothing one shotting so far (y)

Po's BFR comes from the Wuxi Finger Hold, which can only be done if he is actually able to get a hold of his opponents finger though Po can also paralyze opponents with pressure point strikes in this key alongside the Golden Lotus Clap would mean he has easy win-cons he can use to instantly end fights.
What about this DD? if that counts as one-shot then we could still use Po just in his second key

Seems fine I don't think
Limited Time Manipulation (Can fly across the planet so fast it reverses time) would count as a one shot I just need to know his AP if someone is willing to help
he doesnt have anything listed so we assume baseline but Psycho did say "I need to go make calcs for it later." so I think we should hold off putting them in.

Very well then, Again rules are simple:
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen.
And with that all the brackets are now full !
Tournament will start after 13 hours !!!
Be ready, study your opponents and do your best !! (y) 💪
Hopefully you people get to shine in this Tournament and good luck hope you all give each other absolute best fights !
cPKIy8P.jpg

Very well then, Again rules are simple:
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen.
And with that all the brackets are now full !
Tournament will start after 13 hours !!!
Be ready, study your opponents and do your best !! (y) 💪
Hopefully you people get to shine in this Tournament and good luck hope you all give each other absolute best fights !
cPKIy8P.jpg
Are the matches going to be 2v2?

King Bradley vs Wonder Woman will be a big money match ! 🤑💰💸 and so is Po vs Pikachu.
I probably will lose very quickly maybe 1 win
My predictions for Semi finalists are Po, King Bradley, Wonder Woman and Abbi.

Last edited:
Back