• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two hard to kill Bike Riders try to kill eachother

Good job. So GR soul haxes and Lobo has nothing to counter. Hax stomp?

(& possible AP stomp if the level of multi-mega for GR / Thor / WB Hulk is decided)

(Wonder if Godzilla can resist GR's soul hax and mind hax that that match is not a stomp)

Stalker Maggot said:
Hmm... I mean, his soul haxs is really what allows him to win, Idk if this a haxstomp.
If soul hax is all GR needs to win and Lobo has NO defense against it (not like mind hax resistance can be translated into soul hax resistance), given speed is equalised here... Stomp unless Lobo has soul hax resistance.

Lobo already was in DC hell, he was subject to hell fire and he ENJOYED all DC Hell had to offer, to the point where Etrigan and some other demons had to beg to get him out of hell. But the problem lies in the fact that Lobo might have amazing strength, he really has no way in hurting Ghost Rider back. This would be a huge slug fest, but Ghost Rider's main winner has a big chance of simply not working here. Put me down as inconclusive, cause these two can punch eachother for years and nothing will come out of it until they just give up.

I'm not a fan of doing CRT's, I'm just throwing this out on account of him fighting Etrigan as well as him being in hell and Etrigan being one of the people that wants him out of Hell. If someone wants to use this as a reason for a CRT, feel free.

Xtas said:
Lobo already was in DC hell, he was subject to hell fire and he ENJOYED all DC Hell had to offer, to the point where Etrigan and some other demons had to beg to get him out of hell. But the problem lies in the fact that Lobo might have amazing strength, he really has no way in hurting Ghost Rider back. This would be a huge slug fest, but Ghost Rider's main winner has a big chance of simply not working here. Put me down as inconclusive, cause these two can punch eachother for years and nothing will come out of it until they just give up.
Ghost Rider doesn't really need to use Hellfire to win. All he needs to do is land the Penance Stare or eat Lobo's soul.

Ghost Rider FRA.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Xtas said:
Ghost Rider doesn't really need to use Hellfire to win. All he needs to do is land the Penance Stare or eat Lobo's soul.
Ghost Rider FRA.
Penance Stare makes you feel the pain of every single bad thing you've ever done. Lobo is a sado-*********. His soul would be singed, yes, but he will not have it be incinerated like you're led to believe.

The Penance Stare works on those who enjoy causing harm. That describes Lobo to a T. I thought I mentioned this to you in the DB Discussion Thread?

@Unoriginal Memes You did.

Any information is only good when shared, as far as we know every one of Xtas' claims could be wrong, we don't know without them being properly evaluated (outside of the ones that were pointed out to be wrong).

Unoriginal Memes said:
The Penance Stare works on those who enjoy causing harm. That describes Lobo to a T. I thought I mentioned this to you in the DB Discussion Thread?
And I thought I gave you examples in said thread about reasons as to why Lobo could potentially tank it as other sadomasochists (namely Thanos) have.

Eficiente said:
@Unoriginal Memes You did.
Any information is only good when shared, as far as we know every one of Xtas' claims could be wrong, we don't know without them being properly evaluated (outside of the ones that were pointed out to be wrong).
I'm not using anything past the things put in Lobo's profile. Well known fact that he got kicked out of Hell and him fighting Etrigan is on Etrigan's profile. He feels discomfort from the Hellfire, of course, but he can look past it.

Oh what, no. I'm just saying he's been through enough things that would render this fight an absolute spectacle to watch and the only real victor would be whoever the writer wants to downplay more. I love both these characters so coming up with a real winner is extremely hard, considering they both have an edge on each other in certain departments.

But can't Johnny transport people to a dimension where they'll get bombarded by attacks from all of the Ghost Rider's? It's only listed as Pocket Reality Manipulation on his profile, but it seems like viable BFR.

Now usually, it would be hard for him to land the Stare on Lobo due to his speed. But in terms of Equalizing Speed, he now reaches up to Lobo and stares.

Yeah, Johnny FRA.

TitanCrusher101 said:
And Lobo can't die either, eventually he figures out GR's weakness and uses it against him.
what weakness that his very being is linked to this bearded fellow

not to mention that if we take unleased ghost rider at what he should be aka 2C(potentially 2A) he is far faster then lobo via odin scaling

Back