• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) vs Trigon (Post-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit file versus someone who has zero tier 2 feats or even scaling

Trigon traps him in the past = gg? Or space warp shit to forever keep him away while he can attack him in various ways.

He does resist reality warping, but time manipulation might be an issue.

Also, Marvel 2C/2As have been downgraded. Ghost rider would just be 2C, scaling to 4 Unis. The revision is accepted but hasn't been applied. I will get to it one of these days

Also, Marvel 2C/2As have been downgraded. Ghost rider would just be 2C, scaling to 4 Unis. The revision is accepted but hasn't been applied. I will get to it one of these days
How many is Trigon's 2-C?

Unquantifiable upscaling from 3 space-times/uni merging feat. And Ghost Riders 2C scales to 4 or 5 iirc. Give me a second

Actually I think it's 7. 7 hell lords merged their space-times and the new 2cs are likely going to scale to that. So, either 1 spacetime or 7. So...

So 7 for Trigon and only 4/5 for Ghost Rider?

Ah. Damn, I assume this can't work then?

You mentioned Marvel 2-C's are getting downgraded. I assume this means that the 9 realms, that I think are currently used, don't count as universes? Or is this something else?

I kind of lost track of that tbh. But I think we need to find more feats for scaling. So 9 unis is for surtur and them lot.

Okay, thanks so much for the information! 🙏

I'll close this since it unfortunately can't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back