• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TV tropes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did do some edits on TvTrope. The whole reason why Imscared has character pages.

I also edited All the Tropes wikia, because MGQ

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperWeight

One of my favorite pages. Here are the rough equivalencies for the types.

Type -1: 11-C to 10-C

Type 0: 10-B to 10-A

Type 1: 9-C to 9-B

Type 2: Any character with decidedly inhuman or supernatural abilities above humans, but no more than 9-A.

Type 3: 9-A to 8-A

Type 4: 7-C to High 6-A

Type 5: 5-C to High 4-C

Type 6: 4-B to 1-A

Type 7: High 1-A to 0

Sorry to bump this, but I just want to say that I've been spending way too much time on TV Tropes lately.

Whenever I read an MHA Fic I like I have to write a Tropes page for it, even when I'm in the middle of finals.

I added over a hundred tropes to the front page of this MHA x Persona Fic in two days and added all sorts of other sections afterward.

Then there's the other four pages I've written, the last of which I started writing yesterday and I've already added 85 entries.

I don't think this Wiki is tropable. It's very dry and lacks a narrative of any kind. Also, it's not as notable as something like Wikipedia.

Pretty sure it would be allowed, but what could we really add? I'm sure someone can come up with something but I doubt it be very interesting to read.

Edit: To be fair, SpaceBattles has a fiction section for original stories and has produced music under a pseudo-legit record lable, so they have a lot of stuff.

We can talk about the inner culture, our hatedom on Suggsverse, our own hatedom and the fact we were born as just another powerscaling wiki and are now one of the most popular. :3

Mand21 said:
We can talk about the inner culture, our hatedom on Suggsverse, our own hatedom and the fact we were born as just another powerscaling wiki and are now one of the most popular. :3
Not one of the most popular. We have far more page views per month than all of the others put together.

Antvasima said:
Mand21 said:
Not one of the most popular. We have far more page views per month than all of the others put together.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

See? Vsbattles is the best! We deserve a page. uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back