• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander (TV Series) V.S Dracula (Netflix Castlevania)

Homelander (TV series (The Boys)
V.S
Dracula (Netflix)

Homelander is one rank higher in attack potency and durability than Dracula, but Dracula seems to fight with much higher skill, and has more at his disposal to fight with, so I was wondering if Homelander would win or lose. I don't think The Boys has magic in it, either. Dracula DOES have absolutely superior speed, so let's have speed equalized.

Last edited:
The AP difference is 7.4x (43.43 tons Vs 5.86 tons), making this a stomp in Homelander's favour. You can alternatively switch it to 8-B Comic Homelander since his AP is 14.8 tons with upscaling.

Last edited:
You wanna explain how in anyway shape or form this is fair
Should I remove the speed equalizing? Dracula would have speed in his favor. I've seen Homelander take a lot of damage from Maeve. Also, Dracula is a sorcerer as well as a superior fighter.

You're probably better off using the comics homelander if he's much closer to Dracula's stats and then equalize speed. This is practically oneshot territory for Homelander and Dracula can't scratch him. Him being a sorcerer wouldn't help when none of his magic can bypass durability in the first place. For the show it's either unequalize speed and Dracula just speedblitzes or equalize speed and Homelander oneshots, there's no real middle ground there.

You're probably better off using the comics homelander if he's much closer to Dracula's stats and then equalize speed. This is practically oneshot territory for Homelander and Dracula can't scratch him. Him being a sorcerer wouldn't help when none of his magic can bypass durability in the first place. For the show it's either unequalize speed and Dracula just speedblitzes or equalize speed and Homelander oneshots, there's no real middle ground there.
Ah. I see. I thought it would be a little closer since Maeve was seen piercing him.

I've misunderstood the scaling here.
the Death elemental on the Netflix show seems to have magic that can bypass Homelander's defenses, and since Dracula is usually thought of as the strongest being on the show, I thought Dracula might be able to bypass Homelander's defenses.
Yet Dracula does not have anything that can harm Homelander after all.

Dracula's magic is 7-B.
And... That's for environmental destruction which is only able to achieve that tier when applied on a large scale instead of on a singular target. Homelander starts the fight by spamming heat vision and oneshots Drac before he can cast any spells.

And... That's for environmental destruction which is only able to achieve that tier when applied on a large scale instead of on a singular target. Homelander starts the fight by spamming heat vision and oneshots Drac before he can cast any spells.
It's funny, it says that, but also includes his Fireball in said 7-B justification. If his fireball scales, it's a viable option.

@PapiSavitar5025 the page is just wrong for listing the fireball for tier 7 when the High 8-C tier literally comes from the fireball in the first place, none of the main cast remotely scales to the 7-B except for maybe prime dracula, but that would need a CRT on its own.

Back