• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic Rick Grimes VS TV Rick Grimes (4-0-0)

023d7fa91e01590fb5529dd5fe0351e4.jpg

"We are the walking dead": (Alerion300, Mariogoods, MarkGoldbridge, AThe1412)

"This isn't a democracy anymore": ()

Incon: ()

Last edited:
Rickception.

Anyway, I haven’t read the comics but idk who is the better fighter.

Comic Rick has better LS so better for grappling and holding?

So far, I'm for comic Rick. But I think we need to wait for The Ones Who Live. Maybe TV Rick will show something there that will allow him to win

Normally I was not going to respond 'till the first season of the spin-off is over but since Rick outscales his old self by several times there he would just get a new key. I'm currently working on the profile here, if I missed anything I'd appreciate it if you add it.

Anyways, Comic Rick FRA.

Normally I was not going to respond 'till the first season of the spin-off is over but since Rick outscales his old self by several times there he would just get a new key. I'm currently working on the profile here, if I missed anything I'd appreciate it if you add it.

Anyways, Comic
Maybe you can add it to Rick's profile: Vehicular Mastery-He can fly a helicopter and limited resistence to poisons. Comparable to Michonne who survived after gas bombing

Maybe you can add it to Rick's profile: Vehicular Mastery-He can fly a helicopter and limited resistence to poisons. Comparable to Michonne who survived after gas bombing
Resistance to Poisons could be added with the justification of "with the helmet of his CRM Army suit".
Not really sure on the Vehicular Mastery part because it needs you to expertly drive multiple types of vehicles, but a "Likely" could work I guess.

Funnily enough I was going to make a matchup of rick vs Negan rematch but with comic Rick vs TV Negan or vice versa.

I’ll wait until someone can provide arguments for TV Rick. What can TV Rick do?

Back