• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Scorpion get bumped to 7-B long ago, his re-match against Tsuna need to be happen so here we are, the future mafia boss (now with more better experience than his Varia Arc) against the undead ninja assassin, who would win in this re-match!!!?

-Choice Arc Tsuna and Current Timeline (Scorpion-Hanzo Hasashi) are used

-Cambio Froma and X-Burner are unrestricted (can be restricted if you all want)

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Netherrealm

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via Death, K.O, and Incapatitation!!!

Mk11 scorpion
Hyper Tsuna3

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I'll wait for other peeps; but if this Scorpion inconclusive'd varia arc Tsuna, he probably gets stomped here.

Edit:

Cause this Tsuna is a whole lot better.

IIRC, Last match got incon from it can be both Tsuna freeze Scorpion first or Scorpion beat him first with superior CQC skill and empower from Netherrealm. But Choice Arc Tsuna should get the different result here.

Now Tsuna should be able to fight Scorpion on CQC as he gained some experience from fought against opponents with more experience and skills (Genkishi is one of example). And now he has Natsu to help him in this match. Which make him can use his mantle on defensive and can also use Petrification to turn both Scorpion and his attack into stone.

So, I'm leaning toward Tsuna for now.

Scorpion's immortality should get around his hax, but how is Tsuna more skilled than Scorpion exactly?

Also Scorpion has some new abilities btw

I mean, Tsuna Freezing and Petrification should make him able to deal with Scorpion's immortality here. And he should be at least keep up with him on CQC. And his hyper Intuition should also make him able to predict some of Scorpion's attack too;

Which abilities that you're talking about?

How does freezing work? Because Scorpion resists it from a Blood Magik amped Subs.

Also petrification would kill him so Scorpion comes back from that.

Oh, and he has new abilities like

• Becoming intangible to phase through stuff and said stuff gets vaporized
  • Making big hellfire tornadoes that drag people into them
  • Afterimages that can do eye tricks
  • Summoning different kinds of Netherrealm minions to restrain or attack him

I might comment later. Scorpion should be more skilled, but Tsuna's experience and Hyper Intuition more than balance it out.

Also why are people saying Tsuna can freeze a dude who has resistance to ice manipulation on his profile from Sub Zero of all people?

@Schnee

Because Tsuna's freezing is also sealing. You can't neg it with just resistance to Ice Manipulation or cold temperatures.

Kind of like how resistance to Ice manipulation won't protect from esdeath's time stop.

Scorpion can just...teleport out of it. Assuming that it's the kind of sealing that doesn't null powers.

And damn that description for the ZPB:FE is NLF af

It definitely does, Xanxus wasn't conscious during those 10 years while he was sealed, and he himself likely has resistance to it(Because, dying will flames).

In other words, Scorpion would be fully sealed...he won't be able to activate anything while in ZPB: FE

At most 3 seconds after Tsuna grabs him for a full body seal.

Other than that, it's just part of the body.

If Scorption actually is sealed, he won't be conscious so he can't teleport out. I'm also fairly certain it powernulls since it should bear the same harmony characteristic as the sky flames. At least it seems to behave similarly.

But yes, Scorpion may very well be able to teleport out before he's fully sealed.

I have to ask, how does Sub-Zero's ressurection work? Iirc, X-Burner and cambio forma are 7-A here, so they should one shot.

Reincarnation to me implies that he is reborn as a newborn baby.

That's how reincarnation normally works at least.

Schnee One Basically when he dies his soul goes to hell and it's reincarnated into a new body

^Where I got reincarnation from.

Oh, dang, so he'll just keep coming back.

Does his soul immediately go to hell? As it's possible Tsuna could kill his disembodied soul.

Other than that, Tsuna would have to incap via other methods. Though, if Tsuna manages to incap him once, and Scorpion comes back to life right before his eyes, I don't think Tsuna would have issues using his petrification on something that's clearly not human. This also applies to anything else that would blatantly give away Scopion to be something not human.

I think Scorpion's largest asset is his teleportation, as he can constantly get out of the way of Tsuna's attacks. On the other hand, Tsuna can fly, and I don't think Scorpion's teleportation is that far. X-Burner also has a pretty large AoE, so Scorpion could potentially be one shot even after he teleports. Of course, he'd come back, so Tsuna would have to resort to something different.

No other reason for it then to not go to it.

Also considering he has hundreds of meters range with teleportation I have zero idea how you say Scorpion doesn't have range for flight.

I was going based off of him fighting on the 2D screen, lol. My mistake.

But Tsuna can snipe with X-Burner from a kilometer+ away.

Back