• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
YungManzi said:
I still think Tsuna takes this.
From what I see on his profile, Scorpion can't even bypass durability....like....at all..So the only way he would be able to put Tsuna down is via a straight up fight. Projectiles not being a good option against Tsuna because of HI, and in close range Tsuna freezes (And if he freezes his hands, Scorpion can't grab him or really fight effectively.)

Scorpion's only other option being BFR to the neatherrealm, which...has he ever BFR'd someone and left them there?

And if he has, how have they gotten out?
Scorpion has hax you know, plus Scorpion can just teleport away every time he tries to strike him. Comparing his ice manip to Esdeath's time stop isn't really correct since Esdeath doesn't really use low temperatures to freeze time, whereas Tsuna uses ice to seal people. Then again, the ice will be too slow in containing him since TP is thought based and instant.

Actually him not leaving people in the Netherrealm is a pretty good advantage for him, because if Tsuna gets sent there, his powers and fighting skills will be drained leaving him helpless while Scorpion gets amped as long as he stays there.

Plus he really can't get out of the Netherrealm, he doesn't know magic, nor is he familiar with the place at all. There are portals leading to other realms but even if he finds one, he needs to have Quan Chi's knowledge in magic in order to open one. And even if he finds one, Scorpion would've already detected him with his senses.

Actually him not leaving people in the Netherrealm is a pretty good advantage for him, because if Tsuna gets sent there, his powers and fighting skills will be drained leaving him helpless while Scorpion gets amped as long as he stays there.

Tsuna has resistance to powernull and he can counter absorption with his own....Also, his absorption gives him an exponential boost.

He most likely can't leave then neatherrealm, but the question is if Scorpion would even leave him there after teleporting him. Would he really leave a loose end like that, especially considering his experiences with characters constantly coming back?

Actually, Yung makes a good point on the projectile thing. If Scorpion's only real hax are OOC BFR and teleportation, then I'd be leaning more towards incon.

I'll actually retract my vote for the time being and see where things go.

He forms his hands with a diamond gap in between them, and absorbs stuff through there.

Sometimes he'll just fly into attacks with his hands like that and absorb them, making himself stronger and faster.

Lol. There's been times when he was getting pretty much stomped, then he absorbs a casual projectile from his opponent (Which didn't seem to deplete their energy in the slightest) and begins to fight on par with them.

Oh I see

Problem is, Scorpion is very much a melee fighter and his only IC ranged attacks include summons and his spear. He used his skull flamethrower move before, but it's something he saves for the last since he uses it as a finishing move. While he does imbue his spear with hellfire too, he only does it if he manages to catch someone with it and that's where he ignites it.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Oh I see
While he does imbue his spear with hellfire too, he only does it if he manages to catch someone with it and that's where he ignites it.
I should also mention that he did this once, I still can't find other instances of him doing this

If Scorpion is mostly melee, ZPB: FE and Natsu's petrification are going to be a huge issue for him. As will Tsuna's random bursts of speed to gain an advantage. Teleporting out of the attacks resets neutral as opposed to actually giving Scorpion an advantage.

Teleportation gets Scorpion out of the way of Tsuna's non killing incap, but it doesn't actually get him any closer to defeating Tsuna when he's using TP to dodge attacks rather than using it to try and attack Tsuna.

I'm pretty sure the demons would get petrified before they could do much to Tsuna. Or one shot by an X-Burner if Tsuna so chooses.

Schnee One said:
So after playing MK11

Scorpion Dies, thus doesn't have the ressurection

So Tsuna FRA
Honestly I feel like this wasnt explained why

It doesnt make sense for Hanzo to die from Dvorah's stingers as even tho he killed Scorpion he was still able to resurrect

And you know Dvorah is full of surprises, this is headcanon but Dvorah might've done something to Hanzo's powers thanks to her deal with Kronika (who often rewards people with power such as Frost being turned into a cyborg and current Jax gaining fireballs)

Or

Or

Hanzo isn't a part of Scorpion anymore so he doesn't have his powers

Seriously, it makes zero sense that Scorpion, who was no longer a hellspawn, to have his powers in hell.

M8 have you read the MKX comics

He killed Scorpion, came back to life and teleported behind Havik to behead before sending his head to Hell and opened a portal back to earth

And he blasted Dvorah with a burst of hellfire to get her off of him in MK11 plus the TP blitz scene in chapter 4

Yes

Scorpion

Not Hanzo

Hanzo's entire arc, I repeat Entire Arc is him trying to let go of the past and not let his rage consume him any more.

Him becoming Scorpion anymore eliminates his entire arc, character and his growth throughout the games.

He's not Scorpion, he does not have it

Ofc he isn't Scorpion, my point is that Hanzo still has his hell powers.

The source of Hanzo's rage is his Scorpion persona, not his powers. He didn't want to let go of his powers since he saw good use in them.

Has he even shown this?

He's barely shown Scorpions powers at all ever since he rejected, he doesn't manipulate fire to any degree he hasn't with Scorpion, he can still admittedly teleport just not to the same degree as he has previously

Also, did he actually die against Havik, from what I remember he got impaled, which Low Mid would recover

Dude I just told you that Hanzo teleported himself and Havik's head to hell, that's definitely something Scorpion would have. He just teleported from hell to earth

Hanzo also shows superior hellfire power to his wraith self as he was able to make past Scorpion scream in pain when he caught his chains and heated it with his own fire

Yes he died to Havik too as a human without switching to Scorpion

I'm not going through another comic to see one instance, especially something as poorly thought out as the MKX comics

Also, yeah, he didn't die, that's Low Mid

Back