• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tren Krom, Brutaka and Artakha tier revision

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Following a brief discussion with Promestein, it would be more reasonable to move the statement "Nears Mata Nui's power" to the key "Matoran Universe" because Tren Krom himself has never demonstrated to rival the power of Mata Nui.The only time he could was when he maintened The Matoran Universe before Mata Nui was created.However, Tren Kron has shown to be supperior than Brutaka, Spiriah, Roodaka two of Barraki, a Dark Hunter and Vezon combined and rivals with Artakha who is superior than the likes of Helrix, Brutaka, Axonn and Miserix.To conclude, Tren Krom should be "Unknown" At least "7-A" (For being sealled on his island and control it) likely higher (For being superior than the like of Brutaka and Spiriah) |"5-B" (For maintaining the Matoran Universe and he is close to the Mata Nui' power) Artakha also should be "Unknown" At least "7-A" likely higher (For being superior to the kind of Brutaka, Axonn andMiserix ) "5-B" with the Mask of Creation. There's still the issue with Brutaka empowered by Antidermis.This version of him is undoubtedly much more powerful than he was before and he tanked a sonic wave by Teridax empowered by the Great Spirit Robot without much issue.Plus, there's statement that this version of Brutaka is closer to Makuta's (Great Spirit Teridax) power than Tren Krom.So, he is possibly stronger than Tren Krom when he maintened the Matoran Universe.But he is featless.So, Maybe he sould be At least "7-A" likely much higher or At least "7-A" possibly "5-B"?

Is Artakha superior? Do you have anything on that?

And Brutaka should just be At least 7-A, likely higher

You're right about At least 7-A likely higher Brutaka and Tren Krom is equal or superior to Artakha. But what do you think about the tier of Tren Krom and Artakha?

Why is Artakha superior to everyone else? I'm fine with Tren Krom stuff

That stuff's vague but definitely makes 7-A clear. I'll handle it soon

I'm not sure but should we add the others powers of the Great Spirit Robot on the Tren Krom profile? Such as: fate manipulation, death manipulation, soul manipulation?

I don't think so. He was working much earlier. Who knew what he was capable of.

Back