• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Iron Man Speed Question/Revision (Possibly Lifting Strength Too)

Shouldn't Iron God be Infinite speed at the very least? It's his strongest form in the wiki which far exceeds his weakest tier 1 suit like the Thorbuster and that's Infinite speed. Phoenixbuster speed is fine as it is given it's primarily an AP based armor and less so specialized in combat. Just feels wrong to have him be randomly slower than his weaker tier 1 forms. At the very least a Far Higher addition to his current Iron God speed rating should be satisfiable enough imo.

Also I feel like it's solid enough to assume that he has Infinite LS as well due to the fact that he's better than the likes of Silver Surfer in every single aspect given his much superior power scale and even the Iron God tabber says so.

uIkagGB.jpeg

Last edited:
I definitely support infinite speed at least. I honestly think it should be Immeasurable, as he is strongly implied to be above the Abstracts. If he scales to them in AP I think he should scale in speed as well.

Back