• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Type 3 (True Binary Transduality) Additions for Tier 1-A and above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Currently, Transduality which used to be a Tier 1-A ability only has been now subtypes. From these subtypes, Type 3 definition applies to Tier 1-A and above. I would propose the additions to Tier 1-A and above profiles

Type 3 (True Binary Transduality): Transcendence over the very concept of Duality. As such, a Nondual Entity of this scope would be unhinged from all distinctions and possible dichotomies at any given level, as they would exist above the very idea which encompasses and governs them in the first place. Such characters usually exist as living contradictions within their own setting, and abide to Dialetheic or Trivialistic Systems of Logic, or are alternatively portrayed as residing upon a state of single, indivisible wholeness devoid of any separation.

I made a category for all those characters which applies: Beyond-Dimensional Beings

Here a listed of affected profiles

Source:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/S...sional+Beings&limit=200&wpSubmit=Find+matches

I pretty sure Tier 1-A and above characters transcend all concept including the concept of duality. If they didn't, they would not be Tier 1-A or above

1-A: Outerverse level
Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. The usual scale does not make sense against a beyond dimensional object. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space, or physical matter and energy. This "space" in which there is no dimension can be the background for any dimensional space. Within such a beyond dimensional "space", a dimensional structure with any number of dimensions can be placed, because there are no restrictions regarding dimensions.

Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, mere capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being.

There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained.

I'm getting mixed answers here...

Ultima says they don't get it automatically but it seems like Nedge indicates that they do (which they shouldn't).

You don't need to have "Lol I trandcends all concepts!!" fluff to be 1-A, you just need to exibit conceptual superiority to Space-Time Structures of any scope.

yes that's needlessly arbitrary and specific but I don't make the rules so eh

Ultima Reality said:
You don't need to have "Lol I trandcends all concepts!!" fluff to be 1-A, you just need to exibit conceptual superiority to all Dimensional Structures of any scope
yes that's needlessly arbitrary but I don't make the rules so eh
I did say all concept including duality.

Basically, are you saying that some Tier 1-A and above would be bound dualities?

Ultima is correct. You shouldn't go and add this into every single 1-A profile on the wiki, Nedge, that would be a terrible idea.

1-As aren't even beyond concepts period unless otherwise stated. Universal abstracts, in their highest form, naturally inhabit the realm beyond reality, since they govern and determine all within it, including spatial dimensions. Being beyond spatial dimensions does not make you beyond the concept of space itself, but rather on the same level of it.

Concepts of a 1-A Level are still more than capable of subjecting things on such a level to their nature, as the Form of the Good does to the other forms.

You are derailing the thread with needless, pointless WoD talk, Udl, yes. You are only bringing up Tenchi Muyo due to a perceived persecution and unfairness directed at your verse. This has no place on the thread, which is about Transduality Types.

So,it looks like dualism is can be a Type 1 concept. It looks poetic, some transcend all concepts of dimension yet are bound by a form of duality. Which, duality is applicable for Tier 1-A and above like Types 1, 2, 3, and 4, my dual mind and existence may never knowns.

Udlmaster said:
That Ultra Instinct dodge of the Issue, the mods are always going on about how they treat all verses "the same" so, considering they're even in the OP, we can talk about the issue connected to the current Overwhelmingly denied issue.
Ah so I am Low 2-C, thanks.

On a serious note, 1-A Tenchi Muyo apparently comes from the fact that a Database is capable of analyzing any dimensional structure up to Infinity, but fails to have any meaningful data on one of the Chousin, and perceives her as nonexistent.

I do admit it seems weird, and there are some people around the corner who talk about it being downgraded to 1-B, or even 1-C.

Don't quote me on that though.

Seriously like

don't, please.

Given that 1-A does not automatically grant transduality, it should obviously not be added to all of the pages.

@Udlmaster

Please stop derailing.

Alright, I think the topic for Transduality additions for Tier 1 is concluded. I think it is best if the additions are done by case by case scenario from verse feats,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back