• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Xue Ying Transduality Type 1

YueNoMoral

Username Only
I will try this, okay so Xue Ying is already becoming Chaotic Origin Lifeform, where he exist and see being and world lower than him as 2-D to his 3-D being and world. and later it is stated that life and death is meaningless and no meaning to him as Origin World Master.

This feeling.

It was like a lifeform living on a two-dimensional world looking into a three-dimensional one.

A paper was like a two-dimensional world. Existences like ‘circles’, ‘triangles’ or ‘squares’ living in this two-dimensional world only contained length and width without height! Thus, they could only see other two-dimensional lifeforms by their sides. The moment their forward direction is obstructed, they could no longer see any other two-dimensional lifeforms living behind that obstruction.

But if a third dimension, height, were included, they would have broken through the two-dimensional world to enter the three-dimensional world. They had height, and those with great heights could see the entire piece of paper and every single part of it! The further the object, the more blurred it would be.

This region to the world Xue Ying was at felt like a three-dimensional world… to his two-dimensional world.

Once Xue Ying’s senses permeate into this world, he was able to see every single part of the entire world! Like the Nine Cloud Great Land, primal chaos void, the distant Seven Star Oceanic Sacred World, he could ‘see’ them all. This was because he was located high above the entire surface of the world.

Even the powerful Cosmos Gods and some unfathomable ones like ‘Ancestor Desert’ or ‘Inquisitive Sky Hall Master’ who could send others through a far distance might be considered incomparably strong beings in this world, but they remained living in it! They could not enter the higher dimensional of the world.

Xue Ying might be weak and small, but he was able to see the world from this higher dimension at the current moment.

It was just like being in a two-dimensional world, and suddenly looking up only to find a three-dimensional world!

Xue Ying had achieved it. Even amongst the ancient cultivators, there was a group of experts with talent in this like ‘Ancestor Desert’ who had done so.

But they could only look up at the higher dimension world. Even though they discovered it, they could still only look up at it hopefully.

‘I’ve seen it.’

‘I’ve seen the higher dimension world.’

‘I truly do not know when I could enter that higher dimension world.’ Xue Ying thought.

Ch 868

Higher Dimension World and Lifeform see lower world and being as 2-D.

The entire Jun City, the entire Empire, the entire planet, the entire cosmos! Across all cosmos, Primal Chaos Void, Sacred Worlds…

Every single living being had at this moment fallen into an illusory realm.

And in the illusion… a white-robed young man appeared. They were being fed with a thought, that this white-robed young man called Xue Ying, was also the master of this Origin World.

“Dong Bo Xue Ying is the Master of the Origin World!”

Ch 1383

Life and death? Past and future?

They no longer held much meaning to the master of an Origin World. No matter what, in his Origin World, past or present, life or death, as long as they had not become a Chaotic Origin Lifeform, they were all within the grasp of the Origin World Master.

Ch 1384

Transduality Type 1 for Chaotic Origin Lifeform Xue Ying for existing beyond and see Life and Death as no meaning to him.

If life and death were indeed shown to be opposites things and Xue Ying was able to think that was meaningless for him. then maybe it could.

put me on neutral to agree

Frankly, as far as I'm aware the latter is getting removed soon so it doesn't matter. Other than that, I suppose being unbound by life and death, and being neither dead nor alive are mostly interchangeable.

well, that so unfortunate then. i thought life and death is opposite and superior to it makes TD 1, but is it true that it getting removed?

In this context, life and death can be an aspect of duality that defines the lifeline of cultivators in traditional Chinese fictions. Let's take the example of Lucifer Morningstar: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lucifer_Morningstar_(DC_Comics) - only, where he gets Transduality type 1 in his Profile because he is not bound (making it useless) plans from Yahweh that contain dualism of life, namely life and death. But, the context seems just unbounded by it, so no where shows any trascended, Immortality type 5 suits too.

Counts me to neutral leaning on agree.

Last edited:
In this context, life and death can be an aspect of duality that defines the lifeline of cultivators in traditional Chinese fictions. Let's take the example of Lucifer Morningstar: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lucifer_Morningstar_(DC_Comics) - only, where he gets Transduality type 1 in his Profile because he is not bound (making it useless) plans from Yahweh that contain dualism of life, namely life and death. But, the context seems just unbounded by it, so no where shows any trascended, Immortality type 5 suits too.

Counts me to neutral leaning on agree.
okayy, by the way for context seems unbounded by it, is it referring to lucifer or xue ying?

Back