• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality 2 for Graham and Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT is the continue for this https://vsbattles.com/threads/graham-transduality-2.137088/#post-4807319

First of all, order is duality

And misfit is unbound all order

Graham:
Graham is misfit that unbound by order and reason. His true form is nothingness that lack of reason, and make him cannot be interacted

Anos:
Anos is misfit that unbound by order and reason. His true form/nature is negative providence that opposite the order it self, far exceed graham's nonexistance. The world will only chaos and destroyed if his true form is appear in reality, world cannot endure his true form in other word world cannot interacted with it

I don't think I have suggested anything more than TD 2. But yes, it is preferable that you read it and give your opinion.

I mean, the NPI to TD 2 and MEoCD thing
Everything is related to TD 2 stuff. And it is obvious that if Anos gets TD then the NPI and MEoCD issue would be over.

It doesn't..... Otherwise Touhou TD 2 characters will be Acausal 5.

Plus Anos being beyond order but being bound by cause and effect, and can still be affected by normal people and he's not shown immunity to the dual concepts.....

You have to explain why that is the case

Not every verse treats it like the wiki expects, but that's understandable

Plus Anos being beyond order but being bound by cause and effect, and can still be affected by normal people
I remarked that in my 2nd point here, they should get anything more.
and he's not shown immunity to the dual concepts.....
He has resisted everything meaning none of them were capable of harming him, also only Anos' source and Graham's true nature should have TD, check my point 3.

Plus Anos being beyond order but being bound by cause and effect, and can still be affected by normal people and he's not shown immunity to the dual concepts.....

They are already acausals type 5 tho

Haven't read it, but has he shown immunity, not resistance, but immunity to hax of all dualities
Himself has shown resistance to all orders he has faced (if I'm not wrong), which are dualities. Misfits are outside reason which is far above order. But his source should get the TD at least. Same as he got NEP for his source and he should get the NPI (Point 4 in my linked post above)

They are already acausals type 5 tho
That's not true and that's not how TD 2 works

If your verse has 5 dualities, and you're transcends (are immune) all of it, it's TD 2 but of only those 5, not every duality that has and ever will be, even if they don't exist in your verse

Likewise if you transcend(is immune) to one or specific dual systems, that's TD 1

That's not true and that's not how TD 2 works

If your verse has 5 dualities, and you're transcends (are immune) all of it, it's TD 2 but of only those 5, not every duality that has and ever will be, even if they don't exist in your verse

Likewise if you transcend(is immune) to one or specific dual systems, that's TD 1
It should be noted that it is known that there are countless gods in each world, that is to say, countless orders so countless dualities.

Himself has shown resistance to all orders he has faced (if I'm not wrong), which are dualities. Misfits are outside reason which is far above order. But his source should get the TD at least. Same as he got NEP for his source and he should get the NPI (Point 4 in my linked post above)
Alright then.

Proof of this? Because i'm pretty sure this is not how that works otherwise it would be type 1, tho it doesn't matter because the things we take that td 2 gives by default are the things that most deffinitly exist in verse just by it... mearly existing

Does one have to be immune to the duality? I think there's a version of superman that has TD by being both immune and weak to kryptonite.

I doubt it will apply to Anos directly, maybe his true form (if we get such a thing) or his source true form just as graham's source has as well

Anos' source is just destruction, that's his true nature. Graham' source of nothingness is nothingness that's already unnafected by order and Graham's true nature is pure nothingness which also lacks reason that the more it is destroyed the more nothigness becomes impossible to affect.

Does one have to be immune to the duality? I think there's a version of superman that has TD by being both immune and weak to kryptonite.
Basic requirement is immunity. Otherwise what's the point. Why do you think TD2 is so op here? Certainly isn't because they resist
I doubt it will apply to Anos directly, maybe his true form (if we get such a thing) or his source true form just as graham's source has as well
Even that probably not as we've not seen him yet to start making assumptions about him

Tbh I'm not sure what will be done about it. We just have to wait for more knowledgeable members I guess (Dereck's post, I vsbt seem to tag it)

Even that probably not as we've not seen him yet to start making assumptions about him
Nothing other than Anos himself, Venuzdonoa who is above and unbound of order and reason, MEoCD who is above and unbound of order and reason and Sasha with here Eyes of Reason Destruction have been able to affect his own source. That is, only those who have the ability to manipulate reason and be above it can affect his source. His source is above all order as well the opposition of each order.
Tbh I'm not sure what will be done about it. We just have to wait for more knowledgeable members I guess (Dereck's post, I vsbt seem to tag it)
Pretty much, I am only answering the questions that others may have.

How the heck did you interpret that scan that way tho. What I'm reading is saying something else entirely.

Call some mods. Let them decide

How the heck did you interpret that scan that way tho. What I'm reading is saying something else entirely.
Huh, doesn't that seem to be the scan where Graham was crying and screaming when Anos' source was reducing to nothing.

Here's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back