• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this two thread. Transduality can get if the character unbound and lack of duality

And from this thread being beyond the duality can get transduality

So can Graham true nature get Transduality???
He is lack, unbound/outside, beyond, and superior to order. And order is duality it self. And because graham is lack and unbond by that, he cannot be interacted

https://imgur.io/a/7Ga6cC1

Graham's profile

Why TD 2? TD 2 is being unbounded by all dualistic concepts in your verse

I can clearly see TD 1 tho.

Order in maou:

The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.

First of all, I can say the same for any God of verse who transcends the verse and its concepts. And also, How the heck does this prove TD. Has he shown immunity to getting affected by these. If no, then forget about it. What is order a Duality of in Maou. He and Anos already have Acausality for existing outside of order and reason. You won't get anything out of this

Order in maou:

The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.

How the heck does this prove TD. Has he shown immunity to getting affected by these. If no, then forget about it. He and Anos already have Acausality for existing outside of order and reason. You won't get anything out of this
You should probably address the scan in the OP, not that

For every order (friendly reminder that these are laws and concepts as well) there is an opposite order. Order of creation and order of destruction, order of birth and abortion, order of life and death, and so on. The premise of the OP relies on Graham getting transduality by being unbound by all order.

Last edited:
Prove he's immune to duality
Have you read this???

I mean, what exactly are you proposing? Is it Limited Transduality 2 for Graham? Since I am sure this only talking about his state of nothingness, his nature after his nonexistent source is erase.

Proof it is flowery? And if it was, he wouldn't have got acausality out of it, yet here we are.
Y'know. I'd prefer if you just made the crt then. Again, Anos has been affected by everyone and their mother, even after being "beyond" order. Wiki standards state transcendence sure, but these are writers and they can use it anyway they feel like. Which is why he's not getting TD out of this.
Also I hope you realize you don't transduality out of feats but statements instead.
No? That's not how it works at all. At least some supporting evidence. Let's be real here, you won't get TD. I understand you want it, but it'll be rejected. Why didn't y'all take it to crt if you're so confident

It's pretty clear that order is duality. I don't know what the "Misfit is Transcend order" link is for, seems like someone applying force beyond the limit of order. I think the scan about existing outside of reason is good enough for TD2, or at-least a possibly (seeing as there is contention) if it's proven that reason = order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back