• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God little downgrade

I wanted to propose to remove the multipliers that lead the characters to 7-A+ and High 7-A, the only multiplier we shouldn't remove is Redan's (which is consistent) and that makes serious Data Zahard twice as strong as Data Maschenny with Redan (because it has a large scale that makes this multiplier acceptable)

Also, Baam in TSM with FTI and Data Zahard have become three times stronger is not stated at any time, ie this multiplier is unreliable

So summarizing: 7-A+ to 7-A and High 7-A to At Least 7-A

Personally I don't mind either way since I get the logic for both sides but I guess its all depends if you think each individual Orb could harm Data Zahard, since the current stats depends on assuming that useing three orbs is tripling the damage I guess getting rid of it would be the safe option.

Yes, getting rid of it is a better option as it is not a reliable multiplier, or we would have to use multipliers for every Orb that Baam create.

Back