• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

Fullbring Arc Tsukishima vs Post-Souls Burning Unleashed True Self Mode Baam

Tsukishima has the knowledge about all of Baam's abilities

UTSM Baam's AP - Vastly stronger than 124.96 Teratons

Tsukishima's AP - 700 Teratons

Speed Equalized

Fullbring:

Irregular:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
This dude can... time travel?

Baam seems to become faster than him which is a big issue, Baam is also way more skillful. Tho, Tsukishima does seems to have the AP advantage, which is good coz Baam literally spams decayment shinsu and starts by creating a rain of said decaying property shinsu as well
Hell, see this for how spam he is, and for his rain check this.

This dude can... time travel?

Baam seems to become faster than him which is a big issue, Baam is also way more skillful. Tho, Tsukishima does seems to have the AP advantage, which is good coz Baam literally spams decayment shinsu and starts by creating a rain of said decaying property shinsu as well
Hell, see this for how spam he is, and for his rain check this.
As far as I remember (the last time I read Bleach's manga up to its end was pretty much 5 years ago, so my memory isn't the best), Tsukishima doesn't really have Time Travel, but his BoTE allows him to manipulate the past, thus affecting the present

He'd have to land a hit for one. And he's never actually used it to kill people in the past from what I remember, he uses it to befriend them, amp himself against their techniques and put traps in the environment.

Well I shouldn’t say a literal amp, but against Byakuya, he used bote and it allowed him to know all about Byakuya’s bankai and how he has an area in which he cant control it anymore and so he used that to his advantage. Basically things not known to Baam can become weaknesses as Tsukishima would have gotten the knowledge from bote, though looking at Baam’s weakness section he has none notable so at the very least it would be hypothetical for what could be a weakness.

Besides that, he can also just power null Baams spam ability.

Edit: He isn’t too skilled, he’s just good at using a sword but still that’s something impressive in Bleach since eveyone uses a sword. But his skill would be amped if he can land a hit on the opponent. Really only way I see him getting a hit is through being stronger to take some hits and also his bypassing of esp

he used bote and it allowed him to know all about Byakuya’s bankai and how he has an area in which he cant control it anymore and so he used that to his advantage.
I assume this is his retrocognition yeah? Baam resists
Besides that, he can also just power null Baams spam ability.
How :? Baam resists some forms of powernull, so I wonder how his works because from the looks of this it seems like outright retconning the attack, you sure he can't travel to the past and kill Baam?

Anyways, Baam outskill him horribly as well

I assume this is his retrocognition yeah? Baam resists
Nah, this is past manipulation.

How :? Baam resists some forms of powernull, so I wonder how his works because from the looks of this it seems like outright retconning the attack, you sure he can't travel to the past and kill Baam?
No lol he is not traveling to the past, he is simply "removing" it or extinguishing it from the past and thus removing it from the present.

Nah, this is past manipulation.
That really looks like retrocognition What does his retrocognition even does?
Knowing that Baam can immobilize your movements or attack internals, power null attacks etc etc is neat and all but he won't know about the decayment thing because it literally is the first time he uses it ever
No lol he is not traveling to the past, he is simply "removing" it or extinguishing it from the past and thus removing it from the present.
I know he isn't traveling to the past on that instance, and removing it is retconning it out btw, I meant it as, what stops him from 'extinguishing' people from the past. Tho I do wonder it seems really vague, like... How is it being extinguished/removed. It's the kind of vague where people just assume "it just works out shrugs" You sure that isn't "Limited EE via Past manipulation" seems to fit better.

Anyways, what can he do to to Baam's superior skill and speed(which only keeps getting better)? And to most of his other things aside of the spam

That really looks like retrocognition What does his retrocognition even does?
Knowing that Baam can immobilize your movements or attack internals, power null attacks etc etc is neat and all but he won't know about the decayment thing because it literally is the first time he uses it ever
Retro is seeing the past. Tsukishima has causality manip (past manip). His retro is resisted here so it won't matter. Just to clarify, Tsukishima would change his past, inserting himself into it, creating new events that had never happened.

And the decay thing isn't very important I don't think, if it's touchable, then Bote should be able to powernull it, or just become equal to its power.

I know he isn't traveling to the past on that instance, and removing it is retconning it out btw, I meant it as, what stops him from 'extinguishing' people from the past. Tho I do wonder it seems really vague, like... How is it being extinguished/removed. It's the kind of vague where people just assume "it just works out shrugs" You sure that isn't "Limited EE via Past manipulation" seems to fit better.

Anyways, what can he do to to Baam's superior skill and speed(which only keeps getting better)? And to most of his other things aside of the spam
Yeah it should be ee I think. Yeah Tsukishima prob doesn't win given speed amp and skill. If Baam doesn't need to get close then it just will be hard for Tsu to get a hit on him which counters Bote.

Edit: Haven't read the novel where Tsukishima does the power null, but assuming the fire was made from reiatsu, he should be able to null shinsoo abilities which I believe are just nature based energy?

Last edited:
If Baam doesn't need to get close then it just will be hard for Tsu to get a hit on him which counters Bote.
Yup, in this forms he doesn't need, he just starts spamming from afar, and even in CQC he never got slashed against mf White (until the very end when he made White stab him so he could absorb his power). For reference of White sword bullshittery, see his Respect Thread on the section of Arie Swordmanship.

I guess, Baam wins because AD+Skill? Voting Baam for now

Back