• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Yo. So there's a moment in Season 2 episode 179 where they show a shot of multiple pipes and a red glowing thing covering some of them with a rumble sound. What is that thing meant to be? An explosion? If so it could give decent results considering it being bigger than a pipe which are damn huge

I think Lepavuv's bullets should scale above 49.4 Teratons, since she with one of them would have killed Compressed Evankhell with a single shoot, a character who scales to 24.7 Teratons, which is a feat that even those who scale to 49.4 Teratons couldn't do (remember that even EoB Kallavan wasn't strong enough to one-shot and kill Jinsung, only overpower him) and another example is when Evankhell used the Ancient Spear against Khel Hellam, it isn't one-shot him, just badly wounded him

Last edited:
I didn't know where else to put this, but my old calc for the Floor Destruction can probably be upgraded, I used the Air Burst Explosion method, when the Ground Level Explosion method is probably better, this would amp the Administrators to High 6-A (9 Petatons)

Spoiler of 509:
Baam danmaku is in another level, his black shinsu is literally raining, like... Now his foe has to avoid rain drops with Absorbtion and Deconstruction (?) Qualities.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

I mean, thanks for letting us know, even though I'm not a calc member, I think you could fix that in your old calc of the Administrators, but I'd rather wait for more people who knows the verse and more experienced people with calcs to talk about it

@ImNot4nUser

Honestly, I'm not surprised that Baam is stronger than Prime White with Quincy Sword (yes, until that sword has an official name confirmed, I'll keep calling it that), since Baam was overpowering him previously and this statement carries a lot of weight, as White is very proud and rarely admits his inferiority to someone

By the way, let's discuss the tiers until it's officially translated from LINE's site, first:

TSM Baam:

AP: up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level (Grew more and more powerful during his battle with Prime White, eventually fighting him relatively well and ultimately brought him to his knees)

Durability: up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level (Grew durable enough to withstand and block attacks from Prime White, eventually forcing him to use his Quincy Sword to beat him)

Prime White:

Should be same as it is currently, but we should add "higher with Quincy Sword" between his AP without Cullinan and with it

AP: 6-B (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), higher with Quincy Sword (Defeated a stronger TSM Baam with a single slash), At least 6-B with Cullinan (Same justification as it is in the profile currently)

Durability: 6-B (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), higher with Quincy Sword (Barely blocked multiple attacks from [New Baam's Form that we need to create a name] Baam), At least 6-B with Cullinan (Same justification as it is in the profile currently)

[New Baam's Form that we really need to create a new name] Baam:

AP: 6-B (Overpowered Prime White with Quincy Sword, and the latter himself outright admitted Baam was stronger than him)

Durability: 6-B (Was able to easily tank and block attacks from Prime White with Quincy Sword, which was strong enough to one-shot a stronger version of his TSM)

By the way, what are your name suggestions for Baam's new transformation? I was thinking in Devourer Mode but it seems like a kind of a meh name

Last edited:
TSM Baam:

AP: up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level (Grew more and more powerful during his battle with Prime White, eventually fighting him relatively well and ultimately brought him to his knees)

Durability: up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level (Grew durable enough to withstood and block attacks from Prime White, eventually forcing him to use his Quincy Sword to beat him)
Up to... I am having doubts of not having his power in arcs... His exponential growth due to RPL should be permanent as well, may confuse at simpe sight as a version of varies(At least low 6B, up to 6B) While the growth is or should be permanent..., Bam RPL IS MAD CRAZY HOLY SHIT, it covered a x14 AP difference...
I'm not surprised that Baam is stronger than Prime White with Quincy Sword
Copyright infringement Sword is pretty cool design wise ngl.
By the way, what are your name suggestions for Baam's new transformation? I was thinking in Devourer Mode but it seems like a kind of a meh name
Idk yet tbh, lets wait till the arc ends and see if a key word or fan popular term arise...

ah c'mon, LINE Episode translation can be lame a lot, like today's ch ...
NVM:Not as lame as I thought, but will try and check raws anyways
@ElajRuengies opinion of todays LINE chap? i feel that u are excluded in the walls of inline spoiler

Last edited:
@ImNot4nUser

Sim, about the Up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level will be in the same key as his TSM, if you seemed confused because of what I propurse, its most because i don't wanna make my comment long, but its seemed to confuse you even more, but pratically about TSM what I was porpusing was it:

AP: At least Low 6-B (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), higher with Red Thryssa Transformations (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), even higher with 2nd Thorn (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), Unknown with Blue Thryssa Transformations (Same justification as it is in the profile currently), up to 6-B via Reactive Power Level (Same justification as I porpused)

What I was proposing to TSM Baam was basically what the OPM verse supporters did with Garou's Half-Monster key

Basically, saying he can get up to that level via RPL instead of him being permanently assumed to be on that level because he got stronger? Eh... Ok then, still dislike it, but I can get some sense, tho since you're not separating bny arcs, what will happen in a future arc, when he uses in a future arc TSM he would already be 6B without RPL, since he already got to that level, and if he gets higher he would be upscaling...

Also, Opinion of Yama vs Current Form of Bam(since y'all say/believe he is >White)

ah c'mon, LINE Episode translation can be lame a lot, like today's ch ...
NVM:Not as lame as I thought, but will try and check raws anyways
@ElajRuengies opinion of todays LINE chap? i feel that u are excluded in the walls of inline spoiler
I can't believe that nobody has said what the Lo Po Bia Head's first name is yet, even though they're talking directly about him

Evankhell calling herself a "Small fry" reinforces the [even Prime White w/ Cullinan and EoB Kallavan are insignificant] line, and makes me think that 500 Teratons is a bit of a lowball for even lower rank Family Heads (I'm assuming Lo Po Bia Steve is lower ranked), considering that Evankhell knows her full power meaning even Complete Release of Ancient Power Evankhell is insignificant compared to Lo Po Bia John Doe.

(Also, even the weakest Family Heads should be stronger than one of 100% Urek's fingers, considering that Arie Hon matched 100% Urek, and even bookworm Gustang has a similar vibe as Arie Hon)

Oh yeah! There were other parts of the Chapter as well besides the bombshell at the end!

Uhhh, Maschenny's convo with Jinsung was cryptic as per usual, although I'm not sure if her line about the "real villain" applies to the Nest, or the greater ToG story as a whole. If it's the latter, then I'm seriously wondering what kind of books Maschenny was reading as a kid. Was Maschenny reading ToG Raws?

I half-think that, SIU realized that there were more Lo Po Bia's than Khuns now in the story, and so he gave Maschenny minions in order to correct that

The new 4th Army Corp DivCo that isn't Aria has some really nice eyes... shame that he seems to be kinda screwed

Bam... On one hand, I get the need for revenge, but Aria brought up some pretty good points. Also, didn't Bam tell himself not to look away and keep moving forward when he saw all those dead people floating right in front of him at the beginning of the Nest? Although to be fair he also said to his younger self to "not be too greedy, and just pray that the people you care about are still by your side" when it's all over, so I guess he's aware that he's prioritizing lives and is legit mad since he knew Prince and Papa Raptor. Still....

In terms of power... Judging from earlier, I think if Bam activated True Self Mode, Power of Souls Mode, and Black March Mode, stabbed himself with a Thorn, and then thrown in some Thyrssa transformatiosn for good measure, he could probably take White, maybe even White w/ Cullinan, assuming his stamina didn't run out, but luckily that's what Power of Souls Mode is for! Using Souls as Gasoline! (Speaking of stamina problems, does White still have those after he ate all the folks who died in the Flagship Explosion or is he finally "Prime White: No More Asterisks or Drawbacks AttachedTM?")

Basically tho Bam needs to use everything at once in order to win, which seems to be what White wants anyway, so maybe in that sense Bam would actually lose...

Or maybe whatever upgrade he's getting is something completely new.

Is it just me for is Lefav prettier than before?
By the way, I think Lepavuv's bullets should scale above 49.4 Teratons, since she with them would've one-shot and killed Compressed Evankhell, a character who scales to 24.7 Teratons, which is a feat that even those who scale to 49.4 Teratons couldn't 't do (do you remember that even EoB Kallavan wasn't strong enough to one-shot and kill Jinsung, only overpower him)
I agree with this

Last edited:
Honestly, I also think 500 Teratons for the Family Heads, Zahard and Urek is a big lowball too, but what do you suggest? I don't think there's much we can do about it.

As a matter of fact, I also think that once again that shit of Baam's Messiah complex is attacking once again, of course, I don't expect him not to be saddened by the death of Prince and Akraptor, they spent almost a decade together and were close, but the problem is that Baam keeps putting the chance of victory at risk, and he doesn't seem to care about the people who are alive who are his friends who are at risk of life, I would talk more about that, but I'll leave my complaints to the chapters that will be officially released on LINE afterwards

You know, before I was thinking about making a CRT to update EoB Kallavan's durability (at full power, he was able to tank all Prime White Cullinan's attacks with no damage after he created a new arm out of shinsoo, since before that, due to his injured arm due to Baam's Twin Wings, he was taking damage and was forced to blew up that same arm to not take much damage from White's attacks), Post-Flagship Explosion Absorption White with Cullinan (who despite seeing how durable Kallavan is during their fight, implied and was confident in being able to kill EoB Kallavan after absoring the souls from explosion, but he didn't do that because it would hurt his pride and reputation doing that at that time), the Full/Complete Release of Ancient Power from both Khel Hellam and Evankhell (do I really need to explain this? All the feats they've demonstrated so far with it were all while holding back and their full power should be significantly above the Partial Release) and Evankhell with Ancient Spear (she mortally wounded Khel Hellam without using the spear full power, know as the ignition) to 6-B+ (53.5 Teratons)

But because of the feats in the raws and unofficial translations released so far, I'm going to have to postpone this and it's better to put everything in one CRT only.

Last edited:
Oh ye which , found the "antifeat" of Arie swordmanship law stuff, which was when White attacked at Kallavan open arm when he was "lured" by Kallavan, and then he grabbed him(it was 49 Kallavan aka EOB and Spinel White aka 16 tera White, who is massively lower in all physical categories).

I think we may have to fix the writing of the Limited law manip too...
Arie swordmansip is impossible to parry due to its undpredictability as a pre-defined law of the tower.
I think as of now it is misguiding...

Just correcting, at the time, EoB Kallavan was restrained, not at full power, so in fact, his AP was above 24 Teratons during the
Wall of Peaceful Coexistence Arc, but yeah, it's still a considerably difference

Ok then, I think it would also be good to add the weakness to Arie Swordsmanship users, that if the difference of power between the user and the opponent is massively or drastic, it is possible to block the Arie sword

By the way, apart from the description, is there any really change in the general usage of Arie Sword? You know, I'm really bad with interpretation, so because of that I never do very deep CRT's

No, not really, it's just that people assumed it was LAWED to never fail or something, the law makes it unpredictable and the effect of that is "impossible" to parry, the general stuff remains the same, just a misconception.

Everything else is literallly the same, muh abstract trajectories+space bending from all directions and law manip making it impossible to parry but now ppl will understand the reason.

Like Kallavan did, he lured white into attacking at his hand, Kallavan don't even have Analytical prediction or law resistance like Bam did, he just lured(and then praised) White.

@ImNot4nUser

So you can fix the Arie law hax in the profiles that have it, as it looks pretty simple and it's more a fix for the people who saw the profiles and don't have knowledge of the verse don't be misleading, I don't se any problem, you can likely fix it by yourself, since it's nothing contradictory

Today chapter, advantage of Spanish fans being so avid, this is what happened.
He tricked White into believing that he could absorb his power, White fell for it, Bam has seemingly, NOT fallen into corruption, he planned absorbing ALL of White Power using White sword as his conduit, but White don't want to let go his power and then light. Chapter ends

By the way, anyone here feels annoyed that on pretty much most of all the best known ToG discussion sites (except here, and if they ever come here to wank Maschenny on this site one day, I won't be kind to them), pretty much most discussions are about wanking Maschenny's power and unnecessary overanalyzing her character and practically none of the people on these sites don't have the courage to disagree with Cinera's wank of Maschenny

By the way, anyone here feels annoyed that on pretty much most of all the best known ToG discussion sites (except here, and if they ever come here to wank Maschenny on this site one day, I won't be kind to them), pretty much most discussions are about wanking Maschenny's power and unnecessary overanalyzing her character and practically none of the people on these sites don't have the courage to disagree with Cinera's wank of Maschenny
or they just tired of it lmao, but I know what sites you talking about

Absolutely...

The problem is that "relevance to the story" and "power hype" frequently travel in pairs and are easy to confuse, but are not linked to each other.

One off characters can be really strong (Like Khun Royale Elliott), while majorly recurring characters with lots of plot relevance and lore can be weak (Like Hansung- relatively)

Maschenny's got a ton of blog stuff about her- she's a major schemer, and is gonna be a huge player in the Princess arc (And also is planning on making waves in this arc as well from the looks of it) so of course she will, but that doesn't automatically put her above every other Khun besides Eduan shown.

And yes, that is an argument of Cinera's- "Example-Khun's techniques don't get the same fame as Maschenny's spear stuff, therefore it's worse." Sure, but it could also just be not relevant. (This was even applied to Lyborick, even though part of Lyborick's hype is specifically that nobody knows much about him besides that he worked for goddamn Adori.)

Now, granted, we've only seen one fight with Maschenny and it wasn't a life or death situation, so if Maschenny does get info that overturns the current scaling, then I won't be shocked, but until then Maschenny-wank will be called Maschenny-wank.

(My favorite reply to this was from a comment on reddit- "Next up by Cinera: How Maschenny's left tit will be instrumental in Bam's future growth"

Back