• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was reading the profile of Enryu and when I saw the resistance part I thought this was really wrong. This is all the things in the resistance part:
Resistance to the following: Clairvoyance (His future can't be seen by the Guides), Pain Manipulation (Easily resists the effects of shinsoo, even on higher floors), Energy Manipulation/Energy Density (Is highly resistant to shinsoo, which is a very high density energy), Law Manipulation (As an Irregular, he defies the pre-defined laws of the Tower), Power Bestowal, Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses, Breath Attack, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Explosion Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification, Purification (Types 2 and 3), Possession, Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Sound Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Invisibility, Data Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Blood Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Power Absorption, Telekinesis, Spatial Manipulation/Pocket Reality Manipulation, BFR, Limited Time Manipulation/Causality Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Air Manipulation, Sealing and Molecular Immobilization (The 43rd Floor Guardian's desperate attempts to affect Enryu with its powers didn't work), Minor Resistance to Matter Immobilization (Can move and walk in highly dense shinsoo areas that would make it difficult to move in)
The problem is that he have resistance to things like: Power Bestowal, Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses, Breath Attack, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Statistics Amplification, Invisibility, Weather Manipulation and Teleportation (he also have BFR so he shouldn't have resistance to teleportation).

All of this under the simple justification of: 'The 43rd Floor Guardian's desperate attempts to affect Enryu with its powers didn't work' which doesn't mean that it should be copy pasted everything in the profile of the administrators, like, for example, proof that he resisted the administrator stat amplification and power bestowal to him in their fight (because for some unknown reason in a fight he suddenly wanted to make stronger his opponent), and proof that he resisted the homing property of the possible danmaku of the administrator, or that the administrator couldn't use danmaku against him, or that the administrator couldn't use his breath against him instead of him just blocking or resisting the, let's say fire, of the attack, that the administrator couldn't make him invisible or change the weather, or that the administrator couldn't sense him (this one could be legit but it would be needed his own justification and scan).

That are things that don't make sense and while the other things I feel are more understable the statement alone don't really mean that they didn't have effect in him and instead could be taken as Enryu countering them in their fight, and because it's really unknow how a Floor Guardian fight some abilities it's possible wasn't used, like illusion Creation which from the description only use for make skies, or the Possession, or Curses which the profile have because the 100th Floor Guardian use it but isn't sure if the 43rd Floor Guardian can use or use offensively. Maybe a possible would be better

As a side note the administrator probably shouldn't have resistance to Limited Reality Warping (Was able to withstand Enryu's powers) because the reality warping in the profile of Enryu say 'In his presence, all shinsoo turns red' and I think there don't are proof that the shinsoo of the Floor Guardian didn't turned red (btw this feel like the most useless adn weird rw, it actually couldn't be a sort of energy manipulation of something like that instead?)

Last edited:
Agree. As easy as that.

These powers resistance:
Power Bestowal, Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses, Breath Attack, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Statistics Amplification, Invisibility, Weather Manipulation and Teleportation (he also have BFR so he shouldn't have resistance to teleportation).
and not added:
are nonsensical. Someone without knowing the series can see this problems... And resisting homing attacks unless specified so is unlikely.
also this ain't a resistance:
Also agree with removing resistance to limited Reality warping, as it is not (seemingly as in, so far in canon) combat applicable

also this ain't a resistance:

Also agree with removing resistance to limited Reality warping, as it is not (seemingly as in, so far in canon) combat applicable
Yes, seem like I made a minor mistake at the moment of copy his resistances, corrected.

Also, what do yoy think about add possible resistance to some of the powers of the administrators? Like I said, since we don't really know how they fight I feel like a possible would be better.

Sure, ofc excluding the classic ones got by shinsu stuff and him being irregular.
aka:
Clairvoyance (His future can't be seen by the Guides), Pain Manipulation (Easily resists the effects of shinsoo, even on higher floors), Energy Manipulation/Energy Density (Is highly resistant to shinsoo, which is a very high density energy), Law Manipulation (As an Irregular, he defies the pre-defined laws of the Tower), Minor Resistance to Matter Immobilization (Can move and walk in highly dense shinsoo areas that would make it difficult to move in)
Reminds me I need to do a shinsu resistance CRT for resistance to elemental stuff+light manip+some other resistance by shinsu resistance.

Just saying, it is possible to resistance to Enhanced Sense or Extraordinary Perception. Though, I share similar views to ImNot4nUser's overall.

Just saying, it is possible to resistance to Enhanced Sense or Extraordinary Perception. Though, I share similar views to ImNot4nUser's overall.
I know, that's why I say that from them that can be legit but need his own justification and scan.

This is a case of 'if you defeat someone off screen do you resist all their powers' and generally unless there is nothing to support it being the case we generally treat it as no you don't get resistance to all their abilities, considering we dont know how Enryu's fight with the Administrator went I tend to agree that he shouldnt have resistances to things that obviously would prevent him from fighting in the first place such as his Shinsoo getting nullified.

Not sure if it's enough approval so just in case bump.
It seems straightforward.
I think this resistance note below is clear that in such cases resistances wouldn't always be valid:
  • Instances where Character A defeats Character B, Character B fails to defeat a Character A, or the like, aren't enough for Character A to have resistances to all the powers Character B has. Multiple factors such as Character-Induced Stupidity, Plot-Induced Stupidity and/or a Speed Blitz can be at play if no further details are given. Cases like this may include complicated, long fights Character B may want to win due to significant reasons, even if the details of the battle weren't clearly detailed. Exceptions include instances where it's explicitly indicated that "all of Character B's powers won't work on Character A", or equivalents.

Back