• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Alright so, I've edited the Hell Train calc (here) yet again this time measuring the speed of the Hell Train while it was approaching the Last Station, instead of while it was approaching the Wooden Horse. Total value is now ~31.6 Gigatons, making average Rankers ~10.5 Gigatons each.

This makes TSM S2 Bam and Elite Rankers like Charlie 3.4 times stronger than an average Ranker, which is more reasonable.

(Side Note: Sorry for continuous absence, I was told that Senior Year of Highschool was supposed to be Easy)

You know, I just remembered that Cha blocked an explosion from a full power Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, but before that, during the Walls Arc, I remember that Base Yasratcha (who is way weaker than a full power EoBF Kallavan), also managed to block a shinsoo beam from him, I was wondering if this messes up the scaling or if at that moment Cha just used a casual shinsoo blast randomly to know and test who are his allies and who are his enemies.

What is your opinion about this?
In my opinion, Cha at the walls was testing to see if his fists were in shape while also assessing the situation (I recall that Yasratcha was surprised he wasn't just rushing in), and just from that Yasratcha could tell that Cha would be hard to capture, while Cha blocking Kallavan at the Nest was fully engaged in battle. So, similar conclusion to what you said basically

Also, @CYCLOHEXANE-2, SPOILER YOUR MESSAGE, It's awkward having to look away from my screen every time I scroll up

Alright so, I've edited the Hell Train calc (here) yet again this time measuring the speed of the Hell Train while it was approaching the Last Station, instead of while it was approaching the Wooden Horse. Total value is now ~31.6 Gigatons, making average Rankers ~10.5 Gigatons each.

This makes TSM S2 Bam and Elite Rankers like Charlie 3.4 times stronger than an average Ranker, which is more reasonable.

(Side Note: Sorry for continuous absence, I was told that Senior Year of Highschool was supposed to be Easy)
Okay, this is upgrade is a good thing, but as long as Extreme Blue Oar calc is not evaluated (seriously, I have no doubt this calc will have a 3 month birthday soon), what will be the scaling based on Hell Train calc ?

No problem, personal life is more important than life on a website

Okay, this is upgrade is a good thing, but as long as Extreme Blue Oar calc is not evaluated (seriously, I have no doubt this calc will have a 3 month birthday soon), what will be the scaling based on Hell Train calc ?

No problem, personal life is more important than life on a website
Nothing really changes about the scaling labels, so I believe everything should be the same as it is now-

Likely Island level (10.5 Gigatons)
  • Pedro
  • Yeon Woon
  • Lo Po Bia Lepavuv
  • Khun Hachling
  • Lero Ro
  • TSM Bam
  • Kurdan
  • Charlie
Island Level (21.1 Gigatons)
  • Data Jahad
  • Data Eduan
  • TSM + BMM Bam
  • TSM + FTI Bam
  • Jordan (Technically Jordan should have keys based on his transformations but that can wait)
At least Island Level (31..6 Gigatons)
  • Red Thyrssa Bam
  • Red Thyrssa Bam w/ First Thorn (Lower end)
  • Dorian Frog (Lower end)
  • Gado (Lower end)
  • Yu Han Sung (Lower end)
  • Soo Oh (Lower end)
  • Paul (Lower end)

So the new full power TSM Baam not only has limited time manipulation but also scales directly or above 6-B as he casuallt dispersed an attack frok white.

I mean, I don't feel totally guilty about reading unofficially, LINE's unofficial translation is superior to the official translation, plus LINE treats its readers like commoners, Koreans have preferential treatment since they are practically 4 chapters ahead of us

THEORY TIME!
Baam will end up having time and space manip+Fate manip or some sort of passive by the god of the outside.
Bam WILL become somewhat of a hax lord.

Dislike that:
The only thing I dislike is he not being punished by his dumb decision of going to fight White instead of saving his master.

THEORY TIME!
Baam will end up having time and space manip+Fate manip or some sort of passive by the god of the outside.
Bam WILL become somewhat of a hax lord.

Dislike that:
The only thing I dislike is he not being punished by his dumb decision of going to fight White instead of saving his master.
idk man i feel like getting slashed apart is a damn good punishment

anyways i have a theory that bam will go to the dark side and will need saving at some point, kinda like john from unOrdinary but without the long ass stalling character development

I mean, I don't feel totally guilty about reading unofficially, LINE's unofficial translation is superior to the official translation, plus LINE treats its readers like commoners, Koreans have preferential treatment since they are practically 4 chapters ahead of us
I personally think that using pirated content is not morally wrong. Think about it, most pirates actually buy the content in question to spread it to other people right? This means that it is the digital equivalent of buying a book and giving it to your friend so he can read it. You are not actually stealing anything as there is infinite amounts of that content as it is something that we can copy. The thing that the big companies are losing are potential costumers who could have paid potential money, however the fact that people do not want to pay for it means that they were likely not potential costumers either way.

So overall piracy is like sharing something with your friend but big companies whine about it.
The act of pirating itself is different and i am not going to question it as often it is also done for profit and thus i cannot really condone it, but using the goods provided isn't bad.

idk man i feel like getting slashed apart is a damn good punishment
It isn't punishable since he rewind himself before the slash happened.
anyways i have a theory that bam will go to the dark side and will need saving at some point, kinda like john from unOrdinary but without the long ass stalling character development
Baam dark side? Ehh... Not a fan of that route, I think he won't go bad and **** everything including his friends like John did, but get more distant and try to go by himself, but what will happen next with all this power, Bam is above White deadly technique with a shinsu blast...

It isn't punishable since he rewind himself before the slash happened.

Baam dark side? Ehh... Not a fan of that route, I think he won't go bad and **** everything including his friends like John did, but get more distant and try to go by himself, but what will happen next with all this power, Bam is above White deadly technique with a shinsu blast...
He still felt and remembered the pain

I don't mean the same way but like a slight level of obsession, maybe an internal conflict between his calm and caring side and his currently evolving bloodlusty side

People who don't wanna be spoiled looking at this discussion right now:
3cf39a0e7146614c18732b6b6f7e6b07.png

By the way, despite how pathetic Baam looked in the last chapter, I can't deny that he made a very good triumphal return now (congratulations on that SIU, it was one of the few things I can praise after the post-hiatus), other than the way that Baam was looking down on White as an insect was very gratifying and I remember Gustang because of that, it seems Baam learned some things from him

So technically we can figure out the height of a floor if we use the hell train.
If the hell train was as big as a floor it would have probably been made into an elevator or sth, but it wasn't. We can assume that a floor is larger than the length of the train right? I mean we never see the roof of a floor and the train can fly around freely within it. I get that it is not necessary to be bigger than the train but like i said, it would have been way easier to just make an elevator. Considering the train often flies around in diagonal position and we still see no roof it means that it is probably notably higher.

Anyways 132*2.78= 378.84km and thus the floor is probably larger than 400km

Aight so I'm waiting for chapter 508 translations rn. Ngl this one's sick
Like White is getting pushed back, Baam has CRAZY danmaku now and also RED ORB THE SIZE OF SAURON'S EYEBALL. Damn dude I'm getting hyped up. I am worried baam may turn op but really it may indeed be a 'dark change' where he ends up needing support and a review on his ideology. Can't wait to see the next part of the fight when he unleashes that monster of an orb

read the translation. According to white the revival may have been just luck but that is debatable as White's a cocky bastard. Baam can use something along the lines of deconstruction which was good enough to instantly dull White's sword upon contact

read the translation. According to white the revival may have been just luck but that is debatable as White's a cocky bastard.
No white said something along the lines of how Bam made it so Aria's death wasn't recognised idk what this means but I do know that it doesn't mean that it was just pure dumb luck also a few chapters back didn't aria comment on how time around white wasn't distorted or something is that enough for a time resistance

Back