• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

So, what do you think guys? We'll have to create the new key for Baam or put Varies for his Base Form? Since after the Power of Souls Form usage his power was variyng from 6-C (36.1 Gigatons [if the Extreme Blue Oar calc be accepted], as it was stated to be definetly stronger than a Ranker , which should make him comparable to elite Rankers) to At least High 6-C (100 Gigatons), likely Low 6-B (1 Teratons, he battled against Aria after burning even more souls when White taught him how to do it right)

So, what do you think guys? We'll have to create the new key for Baam or put Varies for his Base Form? Since after the Power of Souls Form usage his power was variyng from 6-C (36.1 Gigatons [if the Extreme Blue Oar calc be accepted], as it was stated to be definetly stronger than a Ranker , which should make him comparable to elite Rankers) to At least High 6-C (100 Gigatons), likely Low 6-B (1 Teratons, he battled against Aria after burning even more souls when White taught him how to do it right)
New key(s) is the better way to go imo (Call it [Post-Soul Burning] maybe?), although I disagree with that scaling for Base Bam-

Aria was still getting more serious as their fight dragged on, and Bam ended up having to ignite the Thorn and use a shinwonryu, and even then that just pushed her back and no damage was actually done apart from cracking the spell on her.

Additionally she was keeping up just fine in the brief scuffle she had with Bam + 1st Thorn before she proposed a team-up.

Finally, True Self Mode Bam- which should be leagues stronger than Base Bam (as well as Bam + 1st Thorn)- didn't do much better against Prime White than Aria did, despite being able to actually avoid his attacks. (It was noted that White was literally letting Bam live numerous times and also barely getting started.)

Honestly I don't think we've seen enough to get a solid scale of Post-Soul Burning Baam- beyond that his Base should be much stronger than a normal Ranker- to really scale him, not to mention... [Spoilers]

Listing his stats as they are right now may be jumping the gun, given that it looks like he's about to get/is getting some kind of power up

By the way, who is the strongest High 7-C+ of ToG? Since I would like to put this character on the list of the Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Also, I'm surprised that people still think White can have some kind of redemption, lol, that's just a big no for me, White isn't that kind of character, he doesn't have any internal conflicts about it these days, when he was a kid, he had some kind of conflict about it, but he's resolved it after years and had no problem being responsible for the deaths of over a billion people after becaming White, even Talk no Jutsu wouldn't be effective enough to change his murderous and genocidal mentality that was formed over hundreds or even probably thousands of years

Last edited:
Webtoon's latest chapter was crazy...was not expecting Yas' form to look nothing like a cat and Yama getting done dirty like this. My man getting hard countered

By the way, who is the strongest High 7-C+ of ToG? Since I would like to put this character on the list of the Top 5 Highest AP for each tier
Currently it's either Name Hunt Station Baam w/ Thorn or Endorsi, who scale to-
  • NHS Bam w/ Thorn > Kaiser >= Arie Inieta's last attack >= 2nd Redan Ran = 608 Kilotons
  • NHS Endorsi =~= Lilial & Shilial > Kaiser >= Arie Inieta's last attack >= 2nd Redan Ran = 608 Kilotons
Also, I'm surprised that people still think White can have some kind of redemption, lol, that's just a big no for me, White isn't that kind of character, he doesn't have any internal conflicts about it these days, when he was a kid, he had some kind of conflict about it, but he's resolved it after years and had no problem being responsible for the deaths of over a billion people after becaming White, even Talk no Jutsu wouldn't be effective enough to change his murderous and genocidal mentality that was formed over hundreds or even probably thousands of years
I think it's because White's so charming of a character, for lack of a better phrase, that people just don't wanna see him die. (Plus he's been around for a really long time in the story, so people are kinda used to his presence almost as much as folk like Khun and Rak)

You know what, I realized that S3 TSM Baam's Lifting Strength should be Class T due to him physically stopping an punch from a restrained Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan alongside Karaka without being pushed back

So baam went full sicko mode on White and White admits he can harm him.
To be fair:
That was with shinwonryu which even kallavans treat it as a dangerous
+
TSM+Thorn Baam and White hasn't created a sharp sword like he did against Kallavan(or does he still has the sword? i don't remember(at difference of old chap which i have memorized)

Alright, I added a key for Complete Beastification Yasratcha- it's based on what we currently know, so it's probably (definitely) gonna change in the future.

Looking back at Base Yama vs. Complete Beastification Yasratcha, Yama took a lot of hits to go down

Last edited:
Not surprised Yama is tanky with all that crazy power he has...though it sucks people are underestimating him because he was getting nerfed by Yas' fear

Regarding the White and Kallavan scaling in the recent raws:
Baam called White his strongest opponent
other non spoilery in the raws is:
More showcase of Baam Reactive Evolution.
edit: Wait Baam has 50+++Bangs??? that or Baam can disperse his shinsu a lot like he does with Hansung Yu style whic is probably what happened since he associated this technique with a technique of it

Last edited:
@ImNot4nUser

By the way, how do you and Elaj do the thing of hiding your comments and the other people can see them if you click at them?
like this
1d7cfb8ba3d1a446a809ea7596120de7.gif

I think I learned how to do this now

I mean, it doesn't seem too surprising to me to know that Prime White is currently the strongest opponent Baam had faced until now (and from what we've seen so far, that excludes full power EoBF Kallavan, as Baam just fought his weakened and restrained states during the Last Station and Second Defensive Wall), as Prime White (without Cullinan) before absorbing the souls of those who died in Lyborick Flagship's explosion was equal or even superior to a restrained Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan

I think I learned how to do this now

I mean, it doesn't seem too surprising to me to know that Prime White is currently the strongest opponent Baam had faced until now (and from what we've seen so far, that excludes full power EoBF Kallavan, as Baam just fought his weakened and restrained states during the Last Station and Second Defensive Wall)
yeah
as Prime White (without Cullinan) before absorbing the souls of those who died in Lyborick Flagship's explosion was equal or even superior to a restrained Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan
Superior without Cullinan to restrained Kallachad, With Cullinan he was equal to unrestrained full power Kallachad and got stronger post flagship explosion.
Current Baam is in true self mode+Red and Blue Tryssa and is seemingly a threat to basic sword current White

So, since the References in the profiles is now mandatory as you guys should received the new rule warning, I need your help to add the references in the profiles of ToG, it shouldn't be difficult to do it, I guess
Welp, the good news is that a lot of profiles have redundant abilities because everyone uses shinsoo to do baseline abilities like statistics amplification.

The bad news is that there's a metric ton of both abilities and profiles to edit.

This should be fun

Okay so uh, as I'm looking through the profiles I'm wondering if we should have a page called "Ranker Physiology", since a lot of the abilities on the profiles are abilities that baseline Rankers have shown, and thus are applied to High Rankers as well.

Either that or just have a repeated explanation on every profile, like with Accelerated Development

(Also shouldn't Administrator Lifting Strength- and by extension Enryu LS- be upgraded to Class P based on pure size?

Yes, I also think pages for Regular and Ranker physiologies would be a good thing

If the weight of the Outer Tower (which is the size of the America Continent), Middle Area (which is half the size of the Outer Tower) and Inner Tower (which is half the size of the Middle Area) combined is Class P, I agree with that

Guys i found something.

It is stated that the hell train with all its cars is many times bigger than the Archimedes in chapter 134 of season 2

Guys i found something.

It is stated that the hell train with all its cars is many times bigger than the Archimedes in chapter 134 of season 2
Already knew about that... (From the Train calc)
Daniel said that it was several times larger than the Archimedes when you add all the cars together in S2 CH134, but that doesn't help with scaling, and Daniel's also a chronic liar and an utter troll.

About the chapter 506... Honestly, seeing Baam getting beaten up because of his Messiah syndrome and his bad decisions in the middle of a war, where much of its success depends a lot on him, it was well deserved and I liked it, I won't lie, that was a well deserved spanking, it was much less painful to read than Yama's, who wouldn't deserve to have that

Also, a comment, I'm not really enjoying this post-hiatus and SIU's rather questionable decisions, I also feel that because of the way he's treated Baam during since this post-haiatus, I should be feeling anxious and sad for the Baam's condition, not with a smile on my face because of the brutal beating he got, I just like Baam currently as a character to use in VS Battles where he's really versatile and has some hax, but as a character in terms of personality, I don't like him

Last edited:
knew this will come
What should Current True Self Mode Baam be tiered as? I'd say <Likely 6-B, higher with Red Thryssa, 6-B with Stardust Meteor Shower>
So far it could be a probability(let's wait if there's an after commentary of White just in case), yeah. Bam should scale at these level. He did hurt White with Stardust Meteor Shower, who even stated that it hurted a lot.
I guess the likely 6B(16.1 Teratons) comes from downscaling to 6B White.(24.7 Teratons)

likely 6B, he DID broke 6B White Sword after several attacks and defense so... the 6B with SMS should be straighforwardly a yes

Also this shows that Bam Reactive Power Level got him from 1 teraton to 16 teratons, that's one hell of a RPL ngl, too op, it closed a x16 gap damn...
Bam reactive power level too OP.

Is this some kind of bad joke made on purpose? Haven't we made this warned several times to we don't talk about Raws spoilers unless they're hidden like the previous comments so people can choose whether or not to see these spoilers? There's no apologies, literally, we have just a few previous comments that show you how to hide certain phrases and warnings about this sort of thing.

I don't care about spoilers, but that doesn't mean other people don't mind it.

You know, I just remembered that Cha blocked an explosion from a full power Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, but before that, during the Walls Arc, I remember that Base Yasratcha (who is way weaker than a full power EoBF Kallavan), also managed to block a shinsoo beam from him, I was wondering if this messes up the scaling or if at that moment Cha just used a casual shinsoo blast randomly to know and test who are his allies and who are his enemies.

What is your opinion about this?

Back