• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Exactly, calling out the only feats that Baam in TSM with BMI had is a forced and unnecessary downgrade, even with SIU's statement that Baam's attacks were really dangerous for Charlie and Altar Director, they simply decided to call it "potential" instead of AP

Wait who called it potential?

Direct statements from SIU and Bama own feats in that form is more than enough evening to prove it's not an outlier or inconsistent. Hell u need to understand the context

If it wasn't any knowledgeable members then their world shouldn't hold any weight if they don't understand the context first of all

@ AstralKing7

As I recall it was SinsofMan who said this was "potential", besides that he is a knowledgeable member and so weighed in on the decision

Also, Baam with his all-season-end power ups was able to slightly damaged Kallavan and he said that even High Rankers can't damage him (which should put him as Low 6-B), but oddly enough, this was considered an outlier too

Well with new information, if SIU says it, I am fine with revoking my previous statement.

Currently

Part Two Baam: Somewhere around Ranker level with Thorn. Higher with Black March. With the second thorn, probably 'low' high ranker level or top ranker level. Part Three Baam: Ranker base, High Ranker with Red Thyrssa and one Thorn.

Sound about right? Pardon my spelling, I had a long day today.

Edit: To clarify, I still dont think Baam is close to Kallavan in level for part two. It is somewhere in between outlier, PIS and 100% baam vs like, a very casual Kallavan.

No, problem, this is probably something simple to solve.

This is something like that, when the proposed drowngrade is accepted, we will discuss more about it.

Obviously I don't think Baam with his all season 2 end power ups is not on Kallavan level either, that would be ... too wanked, I don't think this is outlier or PIS since this was Baam's only feat on this one. way in the Last Station and Kallavan stated that 100% Baam did something that High Rankers at the level of Dorian Frog, Karaka, Choenhee and others would not be able to do, and the shockwave of Baam's attack with all power-ups was able to do Yuri saying a "ugh" and talking about where that power came from

Kallavan is clearly overrating himself Jinsung almost killed him also High Ranker can't damage him make no sense Urek Mazino is a High Ranker and he would easily one-shot Kallavan. And if we exclude Irregulars Adori, Baek Ryun and Luslec would destroy Kallavan.

Jinsung was forced to use Dura Negation to try and get rid of Kallavan once and for all, clearly EOBF Kallavan is stronger than Jinsung, besides, his statement that even High Rankers can't damage him, he must be referring to the majority of High Rankers that varies from 7-A to Low 6-B and some with 6-B, whereas he fought and defeated several rankers and potentially high rankers for millennia, Kallavan's statement must have credibility, also it's kind of nonsense that he was referring to all of the tower's High Rankers, especially the Top 20

Kevenkiller said:
I don't understand what are you trying to say Kallavan statement apply to Urek
When I say "High Rankers", I mean people like Yuri, Doom, Jinsung, Evankhell and much others, not referring to all High Rankers especially the Top 20

You know Kallavan is only so much among others with this Zahard fanaticism, right? Whereas it that the people of the Tower, especially those in the family branches, regard Zahard and the Ten Family Heads as divine beings, it's normal in the tower, we doesn't seen it on the screens, also this doesn't detract from his statement about the most of High Rankers

What you says Enryu is interesting but there is a big problem with that and his name is Headon ( Serena and Horyang ) both consider him to be the true God or the true master of the Tower and I have a feeling that a lot of chosen regular think the same when they saw Headon

If you would ask Kallavan who would win in a fight Headon or Zahard Kallavan would awnser Zahard no question but ask the average person im pretty sure they would say either Headon or we don't know. What I am trying to says ( and I have extreme difficulty to explain it beacause my english is very bad ) I believe that the majority of the peoples in the tower dont think Zahard and The 10 Great Warriors are Gods they just think that that are extremely powerful far beyond their level and nothing else.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Honestly, I hope Zahard at the end of ToG doesn't become a disappointment like DK in NNT
He is getting hyped since the first moment. It'd be pretty difficult for SiU to fu*k it up.

Personally I want the whole trio plus Urek vs Jahed

Like frfr I love the bond between the three of them

But tbh...we can't forget that Jaheds sons will also take part in his demise. I wouldn't mind seeing those toc and the other 4 defeat Jahed but tbh I feel like Urek and Bam are goin to be more than enough

Im pretty sure Zahard has a contract that make him completly imunne to damage against all non Irregular as long as he as that contract Aguero, Karaka, Wangnan, Rak and all non Irregular will do nothing maybe Enryu could kill the guardian who gave the contract to Zahard and then everyone would be able to damage him.

Kevenkiller said:
Kallavan qui dit de la merde
Can we talk about this beautiful quoteKallavan is a little bit too crazy to take anything he says seriously its funny because in the same chapter Jinsung says that what he says make no sense whasoever
And? This is not so different from Doflamingo having a God complex and feel himself superior to others and being crazier than Kallavan but we take his statements seriously, just because a person has fanaticism or is crazy, it doesn't diminish his combat knowledge and experience, and he Kallavan fought Jinsung, Yuri, Karaka and Evankhell and fought several people for 3000 years being potentially Rankers and High Rankers, then became a squadron commander, I don't understand why his statement about Baam's strength cannot be taken seriously. Honestly, you seem to be downplaying Kallavan's intelligence just because he has a trope (fanaticism) that many characters on this site have

Kevenkiller said:
If you would ask Kallavan who would win in a fight Headon or Zahard Kallavan would awnser Zahard no question but ask the average person im pretty sure they would say either Headon or we don't know. What I am trying to says ( and I have extreme difficulty to explain it beacause my english is very bad ) I believe that the majority of the peoples in the tower dont think Zahard and The 10 Great Warriors are Gods they just think that that are extremely powerful far beyond their level and nothing else.
You're just making assumptions, we don't know what Kallavan or anyone else in the Tower would say about it, this is not one of the best examples to give.

@Astral and Keven

Nah, anyone born in the Tower is not able to kill Zahard, Zahard's contract principle is explicit about this, not even Gustang and Blossom's daughter, Eurasia, would be unable to kill Zahard, although he has blood from two irregulars.

From my personnal interpretation of the character Kallavan I belive that Kallavan would say that Zahard ( Who is Omnipotent acording to Kallavan ) would beat Headon. You can try to make me change my mind if you want but I can tell you it will not be an easy task.

Kevenkiller said:
I believe that the majority of the peoples in the tower dont think Zahard and The 10 Great Warriors are Gods they just think that that are extremely powerful far beyond their level and nothing else.
Ehhh, yes, that's why, it's emphasized in the blogs and the story itself that the 10 warriors are feared for their overwhelming strength over the Tower residents and not for anything else, since unlike Zahard, they have no contract to protect them from the Tower's residents, so we would know of Tower's resident who was strong as a Family Head and was able to give them a real fight, but we never got anything of that

Back