• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

I re-read the scene.

White said that "he'd take everyone out in one hit". They told him to stop because he'd faint. He didnt listen and attacked. The rapier girl was surprised by the strength of the attack.

The attack was definitely on par with his first big move.

I don't see why it should be on the same level at all. Jsut because it was his last attack doesn't mean anything especially considering that being low on energy is another reason he fainted instead of using a lot of energy

Also the attack I'm talking about is White Magnolia which he used and that one broke through a high rankers barrier and hurt another high rankers and surprised Yuri in the middle of fighting

The rapier girl doesn't have any rank as well. All we know is that she could be only a elite tanker

The rapier girl is the same person that tried to take on Evankhell and managed to break her sword. She is definitely a heavyweight.

That doesn't mean evankhrll was going all out. That girl should be one of the top 100 rankers than if really wanna consider her having feats against Evan

Let's just drop this.

It seems we are going in circles.

I feel prime white is getting too much credit for too little since we have literally not seen him in action.

I believe White will reach his father's level eventually, though.

If you are talking about this woman https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Ari_Bright_Sharon#Powers_and_Abilities Yes, she is very close to Evanhekel's level. >both are high rankers >Evanhekel only complimented three people during her fights: Kallavan, The Khun Floor leader and Ari Sharon.

>She is probably the strongest next to Kallavan and Ha Cheonhee.

Pachi seems correct. Also, I swear to god our top 100 rankers are a tad wanked. Sure, if you put Yuri against Kallavan, Kallavan wins. But it is not like Yuri gets utterly steamrolled.

Unless you are an Irregular, SIU gives you wiggle room as long as you are a high ranker for the most part. It is not like Karaka vs Kallavan is a 100x gap.

Top 100 Rankers are at best a few times stronger then the bottom 900. So far. Minus WoG from SIU himself that adds a few more nuances.

You know these characters that you mentioned are stronger than Base Yama, who treat people stronger than the likes of Karaka as fodders, right? Also, Kallavan could kill Karaka with one of his attacks if not for Yuri saving him

Enryu The Red Tower said:
You know these characters that you mentioned are stronger than Base Yama, who treat people stronger than the likes of Karaka as fodders, right? Also, Kallavan could kill Karaka with one of his attacks if not for Yuri saving him
Well, this all started because you scaled White above Ha Jinsung, dunno where Karaka comes from.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Speculation and also I should probably say that everyone treating everyone that is a 'lower rank' is not a new thing for Rankers and High Rankers. In fact, these are the same people that thought Baam was weaker then a common Ranker. Or the same people that casually get manipulated by FUG. The ranking system is a general guideline; not a iron clad ranking system. Where Rankers and High Rankers cannot possibly fathom radical anomalies. Just saying. So I stand by it. Yama is strong, I think he is probably the closest to Kallavan we have seen (other then Ha Jisung and Evanhekel of course), but just because he is a high ranker doesnt mean he cant just randomly beat a High Ranker. What if they were a sorcerer? Or perhaps they incapacitated him with a unique ability? Speculation it may be, there is also anomalies in their rankings. Cuz Evan is also a Top 100 ranker yet he is not close to Kallavans level.

/rant over

IMO. Ari is the second stronger or maybe third strongest of the rankers that attacked Baam. Strong enough to be acknowledged by Evanhekel herself. That is of course assuming we talking about the same rankers. Personally, powerscaling Tower of God gets...weird. Most of the time, it is accurate enough compared to other series. Part of the reason why I like it.

But saying "Base Yama" treated everyone like fodder even knowing everyone has an inflated ego in this series, and have tendencies to underestimate both those lower then them in ranking and the political environment around them is just... Well, misguided. JS.

Then again, you could be right. Maybe Yama could solo 100 Karakas. But until I see it, I remain skeptical. Just using you example—.

"Everyone has an inflated ego"

> BuT hE Is jUsT a ReGUlaR!!!!1

And then Baam proceeds to kick ass. Also white, cuz clearly White is just a regular.

AstralKing7 said:
If Ari really is a high ranker then I'm fine with it but that's if because I don't remember it being stated anywhere that she is a high ranker
"Ari Bright Sharon (ýòäÙª¼ Ù©îÙØ╝ýØ┤Ýè© ýâñÙíá, Ali Beulaiteu Syalon) is a High Ranker from the Ari Family. She is the Commander of the 1st Division of Kallavan's 4th Army Corp of Zahard's Army and is a Second Tier Servant of Kallavan."

And:

"Dorian Frog(ÙÅäÙª¼ýèñ Û░£ÛÁ¼Ùª¼, Doliseu Gaeguli) is a High Ranker and is the Second Division Assistant Commander of Kallavan's Squadron 4 of the Zahard's Army."

Yes, we know that Ranker's ranking is not only about strength in general, but even SIU had said that most of the Top 100 are really there for recognition of strength and not for other things like influence and political positions.

Ah yes? It's not easy to do 100% accurate scaling without the help of others, I mean, I know the scaling I did is confusing, but I tried and thank you for saying that this scaling is better than most versions of this site (coff coff NNT coff coff)

Also, about Base Yama fodder characters stronger than Karaka, I was talking about Weakened Doom and Yama's fight, the latter literally casually stopped Doom's attacks and he emphasized that he really is capable of killing Doom if he wasn't responsible for keeping the canine people alive and moreover, Yama stated that Paul is weak compared to him and would be able to defeat several people comparable to Paul, something that proved true later when Yama whipped off his shinsoo attacks and put fear on him, Paul was able to force Karaka to dodge and latter he tanked his World of Darkness explosion proving to be intact, literally Paul is near Karaka's level and is treated by Yama as nothing

Read my answer above

Honestly, I don't think Sharon is at Evankhell's level, she just demonstrated a lot of needle skills that far surpass the fire woman sword skill, I mean, Evankhell isn't even a fisherman to begin with, she fits the Wave Controller position much better

It didn't say high ranker when I looked at it on WEBTOONS

I also don't wanna wank her to Evank level as well. It's obvious Evank wasn't serious lol like fr she also complimented Bam does that make him at her level

Bro the new chapter is lit!!

I'm gonna Yama's form true body. Since Yama can keep transforming in that form by using complete transformation on his body like when he only used complete transformation on his left arm.

It makes u think like is complete body transformation the real intended body for his race since they can transform their body parts even while I'm that form

AstralKing7 said:
It didn't say high ranker when I looked at it on WEBTOONS

I also don't wanna wank her to Evank level as well. It's obvious Evank wasn't serious lol like fr she also complimented Bam does that make him at her level
As far as I can remember, she being a High Ranker is linked to the hierarchy between the Divisions of the Armies Corps, since she is a Division Coomander and to be above her subjects which are High Rankers, she should be a High Ranker too

Yes, that was only a compliment for her needle skills and abilities, so much so that Evankhell envies her for that, but nothing about strength

Yea I agree with the fact that she is in higher rank than Dorian I jsut wish we had a high ranker statement because their is a light barrier who is in a high rank in the squadron but I can't remember who

On every profile of ToG, there's a note:

Note
If you do not understand concepts in the Webtoon: Tower of God, you should read the whole webtoon and do not ask any questions. Any non-compliant actions will get you banned.

Honestly, I think Baam in True Self Mode with Black March Ignition should be as strong as a normal Ranker rather than inferior to them, but clearly @SinsofMan simply called it outlier and people agreed with him without questioning it, since during the Last Station he could force normal rankers to dodge his attacks and after stab himself with Black March he overpowers Charlie and Altar Director combined attacks and being able to kill them if they had not dodge it and suddenly for convenience decided to call these feats outlier, well ... these were LITERALLY the only Baam's feats in this form and simply decided to call outlier and downgrade Baam, cool

What do you think of this?

To be honest I did not expect Baam growth to be that fast but knowing that Baam would only take 2 years to be far above an average ranker I can see him being the same Tier as Charlie at the end of Season 2.

Back