• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Towa (DBH) Abilities + Resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but we need to know what they agree and disagree about. So far we can only add what all three of them have approved.
To my understanding:
The Abilities:
-Passive and Active Probability Manipulation
-Passive and Active Damage Boost
-Healing/Recovery Reduction
-Status Effect Inducement with Limited Resistance Bypassing against foes with little to no stamina
-Passive and Active Statistics Reduction [Power, Durability, Stamina]
-Limited Fire Manipulation via Burning God Meteor
-Limited Ice Manipulation (Likely Absolute Zero scaling from Base Demigra) via Extremely Cold God Meteor
-Durability Negation
-Summoning [Mira, Dabura: Xeno, Great Devilman, Base Demigra, Slug: Xeno, Dark Shenron (Dark Shenron is specifically for enhancing damage or stamina damage as well as reducing stats]
-Passive and Active Damage Reduction
-Life-Force Absorption
-Statistics Amplification
-Power Nullification [Can seal the ability to use powerful techniques or abilities while acting as a supporter]
-Passive Statistics Stealing
-Portal Creation
-BFR
-Dimensional Travel
-Darkness Construct Creation

The Resistances:
-Statistics Reduction
-Status Effect Inducement
-Damage Reduction
-Time Manipulation (Scale to other Demon God/Goddess who unaffected by Chronoa's time based abilities)
-Possibly Sealing

To my understanding:
The Abilities:
-Status Effect Inducement with Limited Resistance Bypassing against foes with little to no stamina
-Limited Ice Manipulation (Likely Absolute Zero scaling from Base Demigra) via Extremely Cold God Meteor
-Durability Negation
-Summoning [Mira, Dabura: Xeno, Great Devilman, Base Demigra, Slug: Xeno, Dark Shenron (Dark Shenron is specifically for enhancing damage or stamina damage as well as reducing stats]
-Life-Force Absorption
-Power Nullification [Can seal the ability to use powerful techniques or abilities while acting as a supporter]
-Portal Creation
-BFR
-Dimensional Travel

The Resistances:
-Statistics Reduction
-Damage Reduction
-Time Manipulation (Scale to other Demon God/Goddess who unaffected by Chronoa's time based abilities)
-Possibly Sealing
@JustSomeWeirdo @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think about this?

Thank you. We can wait a bit for JSW to reply then, and if nothing happens, this can probably be applied.

Thank you. Then it should be fine to apply.

To my understanding:
The Abilities:
-Durability Negation
-Life-Force Absorption
-Portal Creation
-BFR
-Dimensional Travel

The Resistances:
-Statistics Reduction
-Damage Reduction
-Possibly Sealing
The Regeneration/Healing Reduction is a passive too.

Alright after a really long, long time (lol) of studying the whole premise of Status Effect Inducement with Limited Resistance Bypassing against foes with little to no stamina. At first the Limited Resistance Bypassing is confusing me to no end, but after researching the final result of it will be:
- Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Resistance Negation/Bypassing
Oke, so why we have Unconventional, let me explain:
- In DBH, when you lost all stamina you get stun, can't do anything when in this state, and it fit Status Effect Inducement cause it place a "status effect" of being stun, unable to do anything on opponent. Now come to the Resistance Bypass, normally when you resist Status Effect Inducement then a Status Effect Inducement skill will do nothing, in order to bypass it you need feat of bypassing it resistance. This will lead to Unconventional part, in DBH, in order to stun, you blow-up all of your opponent stamina, but we all known that it is very common among all fiction that you can't do anything when you lost all of stamina, so DBH Status Effect Inducement is, rather than conventionally stun opponent, it choose the alternative/unconventional way to stun by "blow-up" stamina directly rather than "put a spell on opponent head" and make him/her paralyze. So this is the reason for Resistance Negation/Bypassing, rather than straight-up "punch" the resistance, it choose the different path/route, like a loop hole to pass. This is my explaination, anyone else have other opinion??

Yes, everyone of them will have Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Resistance Bypassing, their attack always damage stamina

New key should probably be added too
Are you referring to a dark factor towa key? Sounds good but I could only like Find one decent picture of her. As for her increase in power, i suppose you could say she was able to hold of SSB CC Vegito and is comparable to Demon Goddess Robelu. But lets see what others have to say

Put Dark Factor as the new key and I think we've got this shiz done. Thanks for the support and the help everyone! ^_^ The Demigra one is being reviewed now I believe, I'll be posting the Mechikabura and Demon God pantheon CRT tomorrow more than likely.

Honestly hax or as I like to say f***ery that can affect a sentient universe's mind sounds more impressive to me than mind f***ery that can affect a robot. That's just me though.

Third Demon Goddess Form:

k5vGRg4.png

Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing willing to apply what has been accepted here?

You can add the new images to the Towa page as well.

Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing willing to apply what has been accepted here?

You can add the new images to the Towa page as well.
I would be willing to try, I've just never been allowed to edit a profile before. If I don't fit the bill is there someone else we can contact to help with these changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back