• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Towa (DBH) Abilities + Resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I would be back, though I guess I'm here a bit earlier than I said. While I wait for the new revisions for CC Goku to be put in, I figured I could contribute a bit more by expanding on Ms. Huminahumina Towa. I'll try and stick to the point, let's begin. The quoted effect will be in italics and the explanation will be in standard as usual.

The card effect source: http://carddass.com/dbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true
The 2nd card effect source: https://sdbh.dbz.space/

The Abilities

1A. Speed Break

When the Special Move is activated, the damage done to the enemy can be increased. Super burst increases the charge impact speed of the attacking enemy. [every time]
Probability Manipulation + Damage Boost, pretty simple ability, she manipulates the CI to make her attack go through. Might be a passive.
1B. Aura of Darkness
At the start of the battle, the HP recovery effect of all enemy teams and the amount of energy recovery when becoming a supporter are halved.
Regeneration/Healing Reduction as well as a Stamina Recovery Reduction ability.
HUM5-17.jpg

2A. Cold Super Air Bullet
If you make an attacker after the 3rd round, you will enter sparking mode at the end of your team's attack. Winning Sparking Mode will do super damage to your enemies. In addition, super-sparking is permanent and does not take power damage. [One time only]
Another Damage Boosting ability but also comes with a twist. Power damage in the context of DBH games refers to stamina according to Dominodalek, so she can permanently become immune to Stamina Reduction or losing stamina.
2B. Opportunity For Destruction
Combat Power In battle, if there is a companion with less than 100 guards each time, the power of all enemy teams is halved and the charge impact speed is increased. [Limited to 1 round]
Statistics Reduction that halves the power of enemies and Probability Manipulation that affects the opponent.
HGD9-59.jpg

3. Minus Drill Zone
When the Special Move is activated, the charge impact speed of the enemy is super-fastened, and super-powerful power damage is given. Also, fully recover your energy. [every time]
Drastically alter probability against an opponent and inflict increased damage. It also allows her to recover energy, this is a passive.
HGD5-SEC2.jpg

4. Burning God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] Reduce the H energy of the enemy team by the number of enemy attackers in the next round that was activated. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

She can summon the fiery God Meteor. Limited Fire Manipulation
HGD8-CP8.jpg

5. Sucker Punch
Combat Power When you win a battle, you attack by disabling the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect. [every time]
Durability Negation and Damage Reduction Negation, pretty straightforward.
HUM4-16.jpg

6. Subspace Summon X (Warriors of Darkness)
When your team has a hero avatar, if you make it an attacker after the second round, it will transfer the warriors of the dark demon world in space-time and cause great damage.
Also, the power and guard of the attacking enemy is permanent -2000. Furthermore, each time the button action is successful, the effect increases. [One time only]

She can summon Xeno Dabura, base Demigra, Mira, and an amped Devilman to her field to help fight. Keep in mind, she can already summon these characters through portals and her various transportation abilities anyways so the hero avatar isn't necessarily a mandatory thing.
HGD10-CP6.jpg

7. Genie's Super Energy
If it becomes an attacker after the second round, it will enter super energy mode at the time of attack of the team. Grenade deals a lot of damage to the enemy. The more energy you have in your team, the more damage you get. If it succeeds, the damage reduction effect of the attacked enemy is reduced by 50% permanently. [One time only]
Serves as Damage Boost but also reduces Damage Reduction of enemies by 50% permanently.
SH1-54.png

8. Ultimate Guard Break
When performing a Super Attack, deal increased DMG to enemy. Achieve MAX Super Burst to enter Awoken Burst Mode & increase DMG. Permanent -2000 GRD to attacked enemy. Repeatable.
Passive Statistics Reduction that activates each time she uses a super attack. Her damage is increased and the opponent's durability is permanently reduced.
SH2-CP8.png

9A. Debilitating Draw
When an attacker from R2 onward, enter Draw Mode during your Attack Phase. Successfully complete action to permanently cancel that enemy's GRD and DMG reduction. Slide more to deal more DMG to enemy & steal more enemy team HP. Once only
With this she can counter attempts at using the Draw ability that sucks life force, and likely abilities like it. This lets her permanently negate an enemy's durability and Damage Reduction abilities and also lets her steal HP from the enemy team. Life-Force Absorption, Durability Negation, and Damage Reduction Negation all in one.
9B. Diversion
When a supporter, at the end of the Power Level Battle Phase, -50% STA to enemy team. Once only.
Statistics Reduction of Stamina cutting the stamina of an enemy in half, this is while she's a supporter though.
SH3-CP5.png

10A. Super Ki Blast of Terror
When an attacker from R4 onward, enter Sparking Mode during your Attack Phase. Successfully perform action to deal critical DMG. Additionally, achieve Super Sparking to deal critical STA DMG to attacked enemy. Once only.
Lets her inflict critical damage and also lets her critically reduce your stamina.
10B. Do or Die
If own team's HP is 10% or less at the start of a round, 3x DMG dealt. Permanent.
Permanent Damage Tripling when heavily injured.
SH5-10.png

11. Perfect Chance
During the Power Level Battle Phase, +5000 PWR and GRD & decrease CI speed of allies with consistently less than 100 GRD. 1 round only.
Statistics Amplification that also works as defensive Probability Manipulation
SH5-51.png

12A. Crazy Planet Lightning
When you have a hero avatar in your team, if you make an attacker after the second round, Slug: Xeno (super-gigantic) transfers space-time, and the power and guard of all the enemy teams are persistent-3000. [One time only]
This serves as a way to summon Xeno Slug who is obviously a pretty busted threat, and also lets her reduce the power and durability of all enemies.
12B. Magic of the Ability Scientist
As a supporter, seal the Special Attacks of 3 high-powered enemy attackers for that round only. [One time only]
She can nullify the ability to use more powerful techniques.
SH6-59.png

13. Extreme Cold God Meteor
If it is an attacker, it can be triggered at the end of your team's attack. If successful, it deals damage with G-Meteo. [Enemy Supporter Effect] In the next round of activation, "Enemy Supporter Number of Players x 2000" deals damage. [One time only] [G-Meteo can be activated only once per team]
Summons a freezing meteor that deals damage x 2000 for each supporting enemy. Limited Ice Manipulation. I imagine the level of ice manipulation should scale to base Demigra from Heroes' Ice abilities considering this is Demon Goddess Towa.
SH7-54.png

14. Neutralization Attack
If you become an attacker when the special move can be activated, attack the enemy that has been locked on, and set that enemy's power to 1. [One time only]
Lets her drastically reduce the power of an enemy. Statistics Reduction.
SH8-10.png

15. Dark God Ryu: The Weak Wish
If you become an attacker after the second round, you will enter the Dark God Ryu mode when your team attacks. The Dark God Dragon can make a wish for damage or energy damage. When the power of the wish is maximized, the power of all the enemy teams is permanent -2000. [One time only]
Lets her go into her Dark Shenron Mode and lets her make a wish for increased damage or damage to stamina. It also serves as Permanent Statistics Reduction.
SH8-SCP9.png

16A. Guard Break
When Special Move is activated, damage to the enemy can be increased. When you super burst, you attack the enemy's guard -500. [every time]
Statistics Reduction of Durability.
16B. Ability-Built Defense
When you are attacked and you win the charge impact, the enemy's power is permanent-2000 In addition, with a perfect victory, the enemy's power lasts -4000. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation but it's defensive, also serves as Permanent Statistics Reduction of Power. This ability is a passive.
UM1-53.png

17. Strong Spirit
When you receive an attack, reduce the damage by 20% & never get stuck. Permanent
Passive Damage Reduction by 20% & Status Effect Inducement Resistance. Stuck on the 2nd site I believe is in reference to the Stun status. Domino can help with this one anyways. Regardless there's still Passive Damage Reduction.
UMX-04.png

18. Ultimate Power Drain
When Special Move is activated, damage to the enemy can be increased. When the super burst MAX is reached, the awake burst mode can be entered to further increase the damage. Also, take 2000 enemy powers. [every time]
Passive Damage Boost & Passive Statistics Stealing, pretty cool.
PUMS4-29.png

19. Portal Creation
Towa can make portals to transport herself elsewhere.
1: https://64.media.tumblr.com/f25f3c7b4e6f20b6d9d7430c9bfa53e8/tumblr_pf02wl3O5x1w75xwd_1280.jpg
2: https://64.media.tumblr.com/e9836b990a25aac019de8d04cdd25815/tumblr_inline_pj1tnzL5sT1w75xwd_540.jpg

20. Darkness Construct Creation
Towa can make constructs out of her darkness.
1: https://64.media.tumblr.com/4f39664b5cbba048a6383deb7ad33800/tumblr_pj1ttwDmhQ1w75xwd_1280.jpg

The Resistances

1. Time Stop Resistance

Very easily broke out of Chronoa's Freeze technique in base, the Freeze technique stops you in time.

2. Possibly Sealing Resistance
Towa's newest form, Dark Factor Enhanced, should give her some of the abilities possessed by those who wield the full Dark Factor just to a lesser degree. With this, she should be able to resist techniques like the Time Labyrinth which seals you outside of time. This is backed up further by Towa stating that Fu would not be held back by such a technique when used by Demigra in the anime.
Demigra Sealing Fu and Vegito
Towa's Statement
Dark King Mechikabura Breaking The Seal

New Form
Her Dark Factor Amped form is a power she gained after taking just a tiny bit of the Dark Factor used to make Fu the Dark King. It should be more powerful than her 2nd Demon Goddess form just for that alone. We know it's more powerful than her 2nd Demon Goddess form as she was able to force Robelu to go into her own Demon Goddess transformation to combat her (even tying in an attack collision with her) the same Robelu who bodied Demon Goddess Putine (who was comparable to 2nd God Form Towa) without transforming a few sagas ago.
Towa & Robelu Throwing Hands

Towa plays more of a supporter kind of fighter on-screen and so she relies more on having Mira and the others around to help her. It's in character for her to always have Mira around. Anyways, this is my collection of stuff for Towa. I hope this gets put in. If I find any new stuff for Towa I'll make sure to start a new CRT for her. Catch you later.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, DB characters are becoming actually haxxed af.

Durablity negation, statistic reduction, statistic stealing, passive probability manipulation, passive damage boost and reduction, etc...

All that is left now is conceptual manipulation

Anyways, this seems straightforward. I agree.

1A. Not a passive, but Yes
1B. Yes
2A. Kinda (Specifically it protects her from losing Stamina from getting hit - Stamina Reduction still works - and effectively prevents her from being stunned. Also, this ability is connected to the Super Ki Blast.)
2B. Yes
3. Kinda (Prob Manip is fine, the damage increase is Stamina based rather than physical, Stamina recovery is fine - also it's not passive, it's tied to her "Minus Energy Zone" attack.)
4. I guess (Very limited Fire Manipulation, but I guess it counts)
5. Yes
6. Yes (It's not technically an amped Devilman, Great Devilman is a separate member of the species, but otherwise yeah - the Hero Avatar's presence is treated as a game mechanic since bosses are able to use other Subspace Summon abilities without him)
7. Kinda (Not Damage Boost, otherwise yes - also connected to her Super Energy attack)
8. Yes
9A. Not in that way (She isn't countering Draw, she's flat-out using it, otherwise yes)
9B. Yes
10A. Yes (This is connected to her Super Ki Blast attack)
10B. Yes
11. Yes
12A. Partially (Yes she's summoning Slug, but the reductions are from Slug's attack, not the act of summoning him)
13. Yes (Again, very limited Ice Manipulation)
14. Yes
15. Yes (Specifically she uses the Dark Dragon Balls to summon Dark Shenron, who then inflicts the wish on the enemy team.)
16A. Yes
16B. Yes
17. Yes ("Stuck" does indeed refer to being stunned)
18. Yes
19. Yes
20. Yes

1. Yes
2. …Yes

In regards to the amped Demon Goddess form, it might be worth mentioning. (Arcade DG Roberu stomps her (and Dabura and Gravy) though, so it's not that much stronger.)

I have a question in Regards to Stamina and Status Effect of being Stunned
How would Stamina work in a Wiki VS battle

I suspect it would work like this:
When the opponents stamina is reduced to either low levels or nothing at all, then they would automatically become stunned. Stun meaning they are unable to attack, defend themselves or affect the probability scale, which realistically speaking makes sense cause when a person has either low or no stamina they lack the energy to put up a fight or defend themselves or do much of anything for that matter.

My main concern is that Stunned is treated as a status effect which to a high degree it actually is but at the same time how would that play out against characters who resist status ailments

Even if a character resists status ailments, if they have no stamina then they are LOGICALLY going to be in a state where they simply cant fight nor defend themselves. Its common knowledge in all things real life and fictional. So if someone resist status ailments then logically speaking they cant be stunned but at the same time if they have no stamina then they are still gonna be under status conditions that reflect being stunned

If that is the case then should we treat stun as a status condition that bypasses resistances and activates automatically once you have little or no stamina or do we treat it not as a status ailment but an inevitable natural side effect that automatically occurs as a result of losing most or all your stamina

I appreciate your time and all answers from the staff and members

Last edited:
I have a question in Regards to Stamina and Status Effect of being Stunned
How would Stamina work in a Wiki VS battle

I suspect it would work like this:
When the opponents stamina is reduced to either low levels or nothing at all, then they would automatically become stunned. Stun meaning they are unable to attack, defend themselves or affect the probability scale, which realistically speaking makes sense cause when a person has either low or no stamina they lack the energy to put up a fight or defend themselves or do much of anything for that matter.

My main concern is that Stunned is treated as a status effect which to a high degree it actually is but at the same time how would that play out against characters who resist status ailments

Even if a character resists status ailments, if they have no stamina then they are LOGICALLY going to be in a state where they simply cant fight nor defend themselves. Its common knowledge in all things real life and fictional. So if someone resist status ailments then logically speaking they cant be stunned but at the same time if they have no stamina then they are still gonna be under status conditions that reflect being stunned

If that is the case then should we treat stun as a status condition that bypasses resistances and activates automatically once you have little or no stamina or do we treat it not as a status ailment but an inevitable natural side effect that automatically occurs as a result of losing most or all your stamina

I appreciate your time and all answers from the staff and members
I think that's a really good question. I'm inclined to say that it would be a limited bypassing of resistances. Based off combat in DBH running out of stamina is enough to leave you in a Stunned state. Logically if someone resists status effects you could say they can't be afflicted with it, but that doesn't remove the fact that them losing stamina will automatically induce Stun. I would say it's Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing that occurs only when the opponent runs out of stamina. DBH characters have abilities that affect stamina anyways so I would say it makes sense.

I agree.
Are these cards available for for all DBH characters? Where do you find them?
I believe so. I posted the two sources above in the original post. I'm using them for upcoming CRTs for a bunch of DBH characters. I might even end up coming back to the Gokus soon too because of new stuff I think I just found.

I think that's a really good question. I'm inclined to say that it would be a limited bypassing of resistances. Based off combat in DBH running out of stamina is enough to leave you in a Stunned state. Logically if someone resists status effects you could say they can't be afflicted with it, but that doesn't remove the fact that them losing stamina will automatically induce Stun. I would say it's Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing that occurs only when the opponent runs out of stamina. DBH characters have abilities that affect stamina anyways so I would say it makes sense.
Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing that occurs only when the opponent runs out of stamina
Sort of Wordy but I like the sound of it and thanks for answering

Now my remaining question becomes who we give this to:

At most I would say all DBH characters since if your opponent runs out of stamina they are stunned regardless of which character your using
And at the least I would only DBH characters that can affect/lower opponent stamina since it would directly lead to being stunned

What do you guys think?

Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing that occurs only when the opponent runs out of stamina
Sort of Wordy but I like the sound of it and thanks for answering

Now my remaining question becomes who we give this to:

At most I would say all DBH characters since if your opponent runs out of stamina they are stunned regardless of which character your using
And at the least I would only DBH characters that can affect/lower opponent stamina since it would directly lead to being stunned

What do you guys think?
One part of me wants to say all DBH characters, but for the sake of being as logical and reasonable as possible, and not wanking I think it's fair to say that it applies to those with abilities that directly affect the opponent's stamina.

One part of me wants to say all DBH characters, but for the sake of being as logical and reasonable as possible, and not wanking I think it's fair to say that it applies to those with abilities that directly affect the opponent's stamina.
Thanks for replying again. In that case as of right now only CC Goku, Demigra and Towa should gain as i made sure to Looked into the Xeno Goku card abilities thread and could not find any card ability that affects OPPONENTS stamina but CC Goku, Demigra and Towa do have effects which affect opponents stamina and specifically in towa's case MULTIPLE. How many are in agreement?

So CC Goku, Towa, Demigra, and any other DBH character with an ability that affects an opponent's stamina should all have Status Effect Inducement if that's the case then. Cool! ^_^

So CC Goku, Towa, Demigra, and any other DBH character with an ability that affects an opponent's stamina should all have Status Effect Inducement if that's the case then. Cool! ^_^
Yes and please don't forget to mention that it has Limited Bypassing of Resistance

And let's not forget the reason why we are all here, if we all agree and if it's all finalized can we call someone from the staff and ask them to open the pages so these can be added
Please and Thank You 🙂👍

@Antvasima Yo, hope I'm not bothering you, but it seems we're all in agreement here. I have to tag you on the Demigra one too. New Abilities and Resistances for Towa include the following:
-Passive and Active Probability Manipulation
-Regeneration/Healing Reduction
-Stamina Recovery Reduction
-Passive and Active Statistics Reduction [Power, Guard, Stamina]
-Energy Recovery
-Limited Fire Manipulation via Burning God Meteor
-Durability Negation
-Summoning [Mira, Dabura: Xeno, Demigra, Great Devilman, Slug: Xeno, Dark Shenron]
-Passive and Active Damage Boost
-Can weaken the enemy's Damage Reduction by 50%
-Life-Force Absorption
-Statistics Amplification
-Power Nullification
-Limited Ice Manipulation via Frigid God Meteor [Should have Ice Manipulation comparable to base Demigra from Heroes, which has Absolute Zero, if not that's fine too though]
-Passive Damage Reduction
-Passive Statistics Stealing
-Portal Creation
-Darkness Construct Creation
-Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing when used on enemies with little or no stamina

The Resistances:
-Time Stop
-Possibly Sealing
-Status Effect Inducement
-Damage Reduction Resistance
-Stamina Reduction Resistance

Last edited:
Really, dang it. Okay, can someone get someone like Antvasima or another mod in here? I'm not entirely familiar with everything on the site. ^_^'
Just post a messenge on his wall profile and give him the link of this thread, he will come if he can. I'm currently busy with work and using mobile so i can't do this, also give him the link of Demigra CRT

Just post a messenge on his wall profile and give him the link of this thread, he will come if he can. I'm currently busy with work and using mobile so i can't do this, also give him the link of Demigra CRT
Yeah right, thanks! ^_^

Are we really gonna accept Gameplay elements as real hax and abilities that should be added to Towa profile? Not only to mention that they are not even demonstrated in anime and manga or in the whole plot of the games

Commenting on the 5th one; it sounds more like durability reduction; so it's added to the list of statistics reduction, but unless it outright drops durability all the way down to 0; it isn't quite "Negation" but rather reduction. Furthermore, DonTalkDT also mentioned a game mechanics about ignoring defense stat isn't enough to be true durability negation. It needs to have some kind of association with a hax ability that does negate durability whether it be poison inducement, spatial manipulation, existence erasure, matter manipulation, ect. Otherwise it would just be statistics reduction.

But the rest looks solid taking Dominodalek's input in mind.

Commenting on the 5th one; it sounds more like durability reduction; so it's added to the list of statistics reduction, but unless it outright drops durability all the way down to 0; it isn't quite "Negation" but rather reduction. Furthermore, DonTalkDT also mentioned a game mechanics about ignoring defense stat isn't enough to be true durability negation. It needs to have some kind of association with a hax ability that does negate durability whether it be poison inducement, spatial manipulation, existence erasure, matter manipulation, ect. Otherwise it would just be statistics reduction.

But the rest looks solid taking Dominodalek's input in mind.
actually it is dura neg, because the card effect is the user totally ignore enemy guard and defense and attack straight to their HP rather than just reduce it to zero

Do they use spatial manipulation or something similar to do that though? As said in the 2nd part, a simple game mechanic of reducing defense stat to 0 isn't enough without a more specific hax association.

Do they use spatial manipulation or something similar to do that though? As said in the 2nd part, a simple game mechanic of reducing defense stat to 0 isn't enough without a more specific hax association.
Well actually, most of demon god could rip space-time, but they rarely use it, and it is not in this topic though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back