• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament Match-Up NO 7: Mira vs Cell

The Shadow returned to his normal form and snapped his fingers making a small seal appear in hitomi's head - This will keep her normal for a while - He emited a white aura and everything in the colosseum went back to normal

Hitomi was slapped, and it worked. Her pupils returned, and the anger God had from within was buried once more. She blinked twice, making sure this wasn't a dream. Her head was spinning, but when she saw all the carnages, tears started to flow from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "I'm..so..s-s-sorry..." She said, before leaving the arena, trying to clear her head for a second.

- Yeah this is all your fault satsui, your, cell and cosmic fault - The Shadow said with a angry expression

Lucas looked at the TV in the room while doing two-billion clapping pushups, but then when he saw the destruction and carnage in the arena, Lucas screamed out "DAYUUUMMMM" and fell on his face, then restarted his pushups.

- Sure? i read your profile and it says that you blows can't hurt light, and your profile says that you says "I'm not evil but all evil concentrates in my hands"

- Yeah i known that, everyone here knowns that you're Evil, Light is Good and Void is neutrality, you and your strange trinity

Cosmic just kicked Sir Alex's corpse and then he obliterates it with a energy wave - Take this B&#*!

Dante and Vergil: Well how about this *crushes cell and mira's existance over and over again for eternity while smiling*

Satsui:EVERYONE STOB BEING A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!

Satsui slammed the table with his bare fists, creating a gigantic wave of energy that not only broke all the bones of everyone that isn't infinity dimensional, but also paralyzed then

Satsui:what's the next match now?

Shadow: Well i think this match isn't even finished yet, since "Hitomi.EXE" Killed the fighters

Vergil: well i wonder which of us would fight i guess it depends on the draw *shrugs* wish we could add another black goku down on our list then again we got well I can't count anymore bleh

• Vergil and Dante just stare blankly at each other wondering about the blank*

Back